surgery to regain hearing loss

hey i am not there...i had joined only one community alldeaf.com n will join d other which laura had suggested me...i dont know whsy u people taking me so wrong...n i dont have any hear aids like heart shape.i have only one model in both ears starkey cic i9 active s series.

Posted from Alldeaf.com App for Android

hey i am not there...i had joined only one community alldeaf.com n will join d other which laura had suggested me...i dont know whsy u people taking me so wrong...n i dont have any hear aids like heart shape.i have only one model in both ears starkey cic i9 active s series.

Well, you and Taneja have so many of the same problems, it would be a good idea for you to establish communication at the other place.

MCB said:
Well, you and Taneja have so many of the same problems, it would be a good idea for you to establish communication at the other place.

i dont know what are the problems people having...everyone have different perception regarding there problems..there so many other factors like culture..society u cant force someone to think n perceive d things in same way as you did...

MCB said:

i dont know what are the problems people having...everyone have different perception regarding there problems..there so many other factors like culture..society u cant force someone to think n perceive d things in same way as you did...

Right. Your problem is primarily cultural. We have difficulty understanding it.

Back