Supreme Court Justice Scalia dead at 79

OMG! Someone mentioned Hillary! Run for your lives! She is a criminal. Under FBI investigation for her "secret" emails. Plus, Benganzi. Who, today would even think she is innocent and a good candidate for President of USA?

She isn't charged nor convicted of crime. :confused:

If Hillary isn't liked by many people so she will drop out of democrat candidate earlier so it means Webb and Malley will continue to run.
O'Malley is out.

Martin OMalley Thank You

I heard that FBI isn't interested to charge her with email issue, if she know that she has email scandal so it is obviously that she will not run at first place. She wasn't only person that used private email - Powell and Rice used private email as well.
They haven't finished releasing all the emails yet, so the case isn't yet over.

She lied about the classified emails.

I felt that Benghazi and email issue are more of nonsense political battle to ruin her campaign.
You can't deny that those things happened. They aren't fake.

Anyway, let's get back to Justice Scalia and the Supreme Court.

O'Malley is out.

Martin OMalley Thank You

They haven't finished releasing all the emails yet, so the case isn't yet over.

She lied about the classified emails.

You can't deny that those things happened. They aren't fake.

You missed about what I said so let me to make clear.

If Hillary isn't liked by many people so she will drop out of democrat candidate earlier so it means Webb and Malley will continue to run.

I cleared said if Hillary dropped out of race so it is likely for Malley and Webb continue to running. I said if.

Sorry, I don't believe in BS about Hillary (especially Benghazi) so feel free to move on.

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/briefing/factsheets/2015/07/13/email-facts/

Hillary is: gee, you, eye, ill, eee, tee, eee, why. Guilty.

I have no idea. Poor Scalia hasn't even been buried yet.

I know.

I have dinner with my father at least once a week, and last night we were having dinner and he mentioned Scalia. He is really, really, troubled by Scalia's death (and he thinks it is the death knell for the 2nd Amendment).

He also mentioned that the Presidential election just got a whole lot more serious. I understood what he was trying to convey. I understand that Scalia was an orginalist, and felt other Justices read into the Constitution what was not in it.

I certainly can see the point Scalia was making. I am hoping that whoever is appointed, rises above party politics. Only time will tell.

No surprise about you underestimate her, it will be mistake if you do that.

You never know that she could win the primary and she has a lot of supporters.
She might have a lot of supporters but from what I've read, Republicans hate her even more than they hate most others and quite a few Democrats also don't like her.

Judging by the last couple of months Hilary is losing ground to be honest.

She might have a lot of supporters but from what I've read, Republicans hate her even more than they hate most others and quite a few Democrats also don't like her.

Judging by the last couple of months Hilary is losing ground to be honest.

I can't saying about how success is her running as candidate until after Super Tuesday and it is difficult to predict whoever win the primary.

If Bernie doesn't win so Hillary will get my vote as lesser evil because our country is overrun by radical politicians.

Reba wants us to focus on Justice Scalia and I know that death of Scalia is big deal to conservatives and liberals.

Back