Supreme Court Justice Scalia dead at 79

All court cases are opinion by 9 judges, anyway.

Except when one dies or resigns and then it's a 8 member court until the new justice is seated. With the makeup of the current court 4 liberal and 4 conservative it could be a problem getting anything done.

I heard on the news today that Governor Patrick Deval from my state is on the short list to replace Scalia .

NVM. I used my google-fu. Gov. Patrick of Massachusetts. Sweep him under the rug.

The obstruction in the senate isn't make you as true constitutionalist.

There's also the chance that Obama might be hoping that Hilary wins the election and selects him to fill the vacancy left by Scalia. It's a gamble.

There's also the chance that Obama might be hoping that Hilary wins the election and selects him to fill the vacancy left by Scalia. It's a gamble.

That would be a very big gamble ! Hillary is not liked very much .

Not really, it is probably only for you, Hillary has a lot of fans and she is competitive for primary democrat.
Obviously she's not popular with everyone, even in her party. She's not a clear winner against Sanders.

Obviously she's not popular with everyone, even in her party. She's not a clear winner against Sanders.

Could you explain about why she won Iowa and she has most delegates?

In some polls, she got majority and I said that she has a lot of fans.

Could you explain about why she won Iowa and she has most delegates?

In some polls, she got majority and I said that she has a lot of fans.
Not much of a win:

Clinton Iowa win shrinks

She lost the primary in NH:

Sanders won the most ever in NH

Polls are notoriously wrong.

She has a lot of fans but if she doesn't have the most it doesn't matter.

There are still 48 states to go. It's just beginning.

Not much of a win:

Clinton Iowa win shrinks

She lost the primary in NH:

Sanders won the most ever in NH

Polls are notoriously wrong.

She has a lot of fans but if she doesn't have the most it doesn't matter.

There are still 48 states to go. It's just beginning.

No surprise about you underestimate her, it will be mistake if you do that.

You never know that she could win the primary and she has a lot of supporters.

No surprise about you underestimate her, it will be mistake if you do that.

You never know that she could win the primary and she has a lot of supporters.
It's not me underestimating her. I'm not doing any kind of estimating. I'm just stating what the current results are.

Lots of things could happen. Hillary might win the nomination and then end up being indicted for her email debacle. Then what?

I make no predictions. Anything could happen.

Since I'm making no estimate I'm making no mistake. :)

It's not me underestimating her. I'm not doing any kind of estimating. I'm just stating what the current results are.

Lots of things could happen. Hillary might win the nomination and then end up being indicted for her email debacle. Then what?

I make no predictions. Anything could happen.

Since I'm making no estimate I'm making no mistake. :)

If Hillary isn't liked by many people so she will drop out of democrat candidate earlier so it means Webb and Malley will continue to run.

I heard that FBI isn't interested to charge her with email issue, if she know that she has email scandal so it is obviously that she will not run at first place. She wasn't only person that used private email - Powell and Rice used private email as well.

I felt that Benghazi and email issue are more of nonsense political battle to ruin her campaign.

I pick Bernie for primary, but originally, I picked Webb before he dropped out of race.

OMG! Someone mentioned Hillary! Run for your lives! She is a criminal. Under FBI investigation for her "secret" emails. Plus, Benganzi. Who, today would even think she is innocent and a good candidate for President of USA?

Back