Super Bowl XLIV Predictions

I am just going sit back and watch the Saints beat the Colts :rofl: Go Patriots :P

I am just going sit back and watch the Saints beat the Colts :rofl: Go Patriots :P

WOW, That's Funny You Know What ? I'm Pats Fan, Too. Thumb Up!!

I'm Huge Tom Brady, And Randy Moss Fans. They Are My Fave. I Live In Massachusetts. That's Why I Love Pats.!!!

I Want To Saints Win But, Problem I Got Worry Right Now "Will Colts Beat Saints?" ?? How Did I Know ? Becuz I Found Out ESPN Told Us Here Link :

Gregg Williams - Saints want to injure Manning

Posted by Mike Florio on January 28, 2010 8:48 AM ET

During their march through the playoffs, the New Orleans Saints have battered and bruised (and nearly broken) two future Hall of Fame quarterbacks -- Kurt Warner of the Cardinals and Brett Favre of the Vikings.

They're now setting their sights on a third man whose oversized forehead eventually will be memorialized in bronze.

Defensive coordinator Gregg Williams recently told a Nashville radio station that the Saints plan to rattle Colts quarterback Peyton Manning by hitting him whenever they can, and that the goal is to knock him out of the game.

"This guy's got a great clock in his head," Williams told 104.5 The Zone, via ESPN.com. "The big thing is that he throws the ball so early that we're going to have to do a good job of finding ways to get to him and when we do get to him we're going to have to make sure he gets a couple 'remember me' shots when we get there."

The Saints applied several "remember me" shots to Favre on Sunday, prompting many a Vikings fan to utter a phrase that for broadcast television purposes would be edited to sound like "forget you." One such hit to Favre's legs didn't draw a flag, even though NFL V.P. of officiating Mike Pereira admitted last night that a roughing the passer penalty should have been called.

And Williams won't be reeling in his troops for the Super Bowl. Instead, it sounds like he's willing to risk a few 15-yard walk-offs if it means that Manning eventually will be carted off the field.

"When you put too much of that type of worry on a warrior's mind, he doesn't play all out," Williams said. "If it happens, it happens. And the only thing you'd like for me to say is that if it happens you hope he doesn't get back up and play again."

You hope he doesn't get back up and play again. (We wonder what Archie thinks about his former team's objectives?)

In other words, "We'll gladly trade a penalty or two if it means that we get to see Curtis Painter instead of Peyton Manning."

In other words, the NFL should consider fining not only the players when dirty hits are applied to quarterbacks, but also their coaches.

Gregg Williams suggests the Saints want to injure Manning | ProFootballTalk.com

I Know Saints Did Pressure On Warner, Favre Then Will Manning Next ?

But, Media And Saints Should Be Shut Up. Becuz I'm Afraid Colts Will Beat Saints At SB, Becuz Manning Got Piss Off At Saints DC. Like Jets Did Making Fun Of Manning's Around Horse And Jets Put Horse Azz :SPOT: Jets Green. Manning Did Not Like It. That's Why Colts Did Beat Jets. Then Will Be Next Saints Lose ? I Hope Not. "Sigh"

If Saints Will Proof To Beat Colts. I Will Be Relieve.

Or If Colts Will Beat Saints. I Will Hate That. Yuck!!

Favre's pass and the fumbles hurt. But the refs in overtime were the final nail.
In overtime alone 2 horrible spots. Remember on the first down that was review the first down plane is not the same as the end zone plane. When that ball came loose it was short of the first down. Not sure if the announcers mentioned that because I don't use captions for sports.

Then you have the P. I. call where a) the receiver wasn't touched and b) the ball wasn't catchable. Add to that the ref that was on top of the play didn't throw the flag. A ref from 30 yards away threw the flag.

Then there was the pass that clearly was trapped against the ground. The replay even shows the ball bounce upward.

and all of that was just on one drive in Overtime.

Add the 6-7 late hits on Favre that weren't called and you have a travesty.

It's pretty obvious the NFL has chosen New Orleans as their golden child. Indy will be playing against NO,the refs and Roger Goodall in the Super Bowl. They can still win but they have to play perfect.

The Vikings had 5 penalties fro 32 yards. The Saints had 9 for 88 yards.

According to the stats the Saints hit Farve 6 times - are you claiming that every time they hit Farve it should have been a penalty?

Yes the Saints had some calls go there way - so did the Vikes.

Place your bets! According to Madden's NFL game it's going to be the Saints in a close victory!
It (the game) has predicted correctly 5 of the superbowl winners in the last 6 years... will the game be correct again??
Saints Win Super Bowl, says Madden NFL - Plugged In - Yahoo! Games

It's amazing how accurate the EA sports games have been. I noticed this before super bowl XXVII. My game showed Dallas winning by ridiculous scores......60-21 and scores like that......I thought it was nuts. Final score 52-17....... Would have been 59-17 had Leon Lett not fumbled trough the end zone from the one foot line. Great play by Don Beebe

damn thats old. I stand corrected. That reminds me of Techmo Bowl on Nintendo

Since I rooted for Jets and Vikes... now I am gonna root for Saints. I live in Texas and and about 25 minutes drive from here is Louisiana border lol. My dad is fan of Saints plus he live in New Orlean. Since I learned that Drew Brees is from Texas and he is one of the 2,000 NFL QBs from texas that never got in super bowl. Drew Brees is gonna be the first guy. That would cool to see that.

Since I rooted for Jets and Vikes... now I am gonna root for Saints. I live in Texas and and about 25 minutes drive from here is Louisiana border lol. My dad is fan of Saints plus he live in New Orlean. Since I learned that Drew Brees is from Texas and he is one of the 2,000 NFL QBs from texas that never got in super bowl. Drew Brees is gonna be the first guy. That would cool to see that.

I have difficult to make decision about whatever I would support Colts or Saints.

I hope Manning's radar breaks lol

Back