Suicide Girls

i have heard of it, in fact I got a full feature length film on it LOL
nice, but um depending on how cool she is to me, id date her!! but then again isnt that SG are an extreme form of the group identity as lezzies? correct me if Im wrong..

Oooookay... the one I was seeing didn't even identify herself as bi.

ok i think id track down their emails and start writing 'do you want to date me?" emails lol
jk, but hell since im in NZ, and poor theres no way id get there to the states...

Beatnik, hippy, flapper, 49er: None of them seem like a good choice name to rally around at first glance -- Yet there they are.

New time, new place, new people, new choices.

Just young people speaking their minds and some of them aren't sure what they are thinking yet. Older people protesting against them just like their parents did against them.

Nothing new here.

I remember seeing an episode of C.S.I.: New York involving Suicide Girls. Actual members of Suicide Girls starred as themselves. :)

Beatnik, hippy, flapper, 49er: None of them seem like a good choice name to rally around at first glance -- Yet there they are.

New time, new place, new people, new choices.

Just young people speaking their minds and some of them aren't sure what they are thinking yet. Older people protesting against them just like their parents did against them.

Nothing new here.
I beg to differ.

"Beatnik, hippie, flapper, and 49er" were created terms.

Online Etymology Dictionary

"Suicide" means killing oneself, and is a terrible act that shouldn't be treated lightly. I don't think anyone who has personally know someone who committed suicide would consider it "sexy" or cute. It shows a lack of sensitivity to others to pick such a name for a social group.

I beg to differ.

"Suicide" means killing oneself, and is a terrible act that shouldn't be treated lightly. I don't think anyone who has personally known someone who committed suicide would consider it "sexy" or cute. It shows a lack of sensitivity to others to pick such a name for a social group.

Wholeheartedly agree.

I beg to differ.

"Suicide" means killing oneself, and is a terrible act that shouldn't be treated lightly. I don't think anyone who has personally know someone who committed suicide would consider it "sexy" or cute. It shows a lack of sensitivity to others to pick such a name for a social group.

Friend of mine in the house in back committed suicide. Ate his gun. He was a retired cop and told me some weeks before life was no longer worth living. I told him I was sorry to hear that. I still miss him.

I've known several people who threatened suicide, but it was just talk and threats - They never tried it.

I've known a couple who tried it -- But they were always where they could be easily rescued. Those who have attempted suicide are the most horrified by my attitude.

To me a person's life is their own. They have the right to do with it as they choose: including end it. There is no way you are going to stop someone from doing it if they really want to.

As for those who threaten, or attempt -- Yes they are a joke and I do not take them and their antics seriously.

The last guy who stood in my house and told us he was going to off himself because of his financial downturn made the mistake of talking to my late wife. She offered him a pistol and told him to go outside because she did not want blood on her carpet.

He never came back -- And he never touched the gun: He wouldn't get near it or even look at it.

Yes it was funny and yes I laughed.

Friend of mine in the house in back committed suicide. Ate his gun. He was a retired cop and told me some weeks before life was no longer worth living. I told him I was sorry to hear that. I still miss him.

I've known several people who threatened suicide, but it was just talk and threats - They never tried it.

I've known a couple who tried it -- But they were always where they could be easily rescued. Those who have attempted suicide are the most horrified by my attitude.

To me a person's life is their own. They have the right to do with it as they choose: including end it. There is no way you are going to stop someone from doing it if they really want to.

As for those who threaten, or attempt -- Yes they are a joke and I do not take them and their antics seriously.

The last guy who stood in my house and told us he was going to off himself because of his financial downturn made the mistake of talking to my late wife. She offered him a pistol and told him to go outside because she did not want blood on her carpet.

He never came back -- And he never touched the gun: He wouldn't get near it or even look at it.

nice

I, too, have friends and family who have killed themselves. There is nothing funny or sexy about that. A person's life is not "their own" when they kill themselves. Their deaths impact many other people for a long time.

There is nothing funny or sexy about that. A person's life is not "their own" when they kill themselves. Their deaths impact many other people for a long time.

:gpost:

I, too, have friends and family who have killed themselves. There is nothing funny or sexy about that. A person's life is not "their own" when they kill themselves. Their deaths impact many other people for a long time.

So does their moving away, changing jobs, marrying someone who hates your guts -- Changing cultures, clubs, beliefs, groups, or sexual preference: Yes even gaining or losing weight. Addictions: alcohol, drugs, gambling, to me are simply slow suicide: People who don't want to live life: And the impact on friends, family, and even strangers is both often worse and far more prolonged than the suicide who simply gets it over with.

At what point do you tell them, "This is not your life to live. What you do impacts me, therefore I have a say in what you do with your life."? And at what point do you tell them, "You choices are yours. You have to live with them and so do I."?

I remember an adult woman with children of her own: Her brother called her and informed her their parents were getting divorced. He said, "You have to do something. They will listen to you." The brother had left home and was in college.

She told them if they loved her they would stay together because if they divorced she would kill herself.

None of this is about love -- It is about control. Who gets to control whom, how, and why. Suicide is also about control. So are many other negative things in our lives.

Perhaps if we spent more time loving each other and less time trying to control each other there might be fewer negative things in our lives and fewer reasons for them.

Too bad, but I don't tell other people what to do with their lives and I don't allow them to tell me what to do with mine.

So does their moving away, changing jobs, marrying someone who hates your guts -- Changing cultures, clubs, beliefs, groups, or sexual preference: Yes even gaining or losing weight. Addictions: alcohol, drugs, gambling, to me are simply slow suicide: People who don't want to live life: And the impact on friends, family, and even strangers is both often worse and far more prolonged than the suicide who simply gets it over with.

At what point do you tell them, "This is not your life to live. What you do impacts me, therefore I have a say in what you do with your life."? And at what point do you tell them, "You choices are yours. You have to live with them and so do I."?

I remember an adult woman with children of her own: Her brother called her and informed her their parents were getting divorced. He said, "You have to do something. They will listen to you." The brother had left home and was in college.

She told them if they loved her they would stay together because if they divorced she would kill herself.

None of this is about love -- It is about control. Who gets to control whom, how, and why. Suicide is also about control. So are many other negative things in our lives.

Perhaps if we spent more time loving each other and less time trying to control each other there might be fewer negative things in our lives and fewer reasons for them.

Too bad, but I don't tell other people what to do with their lives and I don't allow them to tell me what to do with mine.

I think I like that point of view about suicide...:hmm:

Exactly the same thing I was thinking.

It look like the sociality slowly to accept that... I think people who consider to kill themselves really, really need a help..... I guess people can kill themselves is normal and totally acceptable. =/

Please keep in mind, nobody give a darn about people who killed themselves. :( Nobody will care. Just for your info. =/ EDIT: OK - I mean, some people did say that before. So not everyone will care or concern about the suicide.

Please keep in mind, nobody give a darn about people who killed themselves. :( Nobody will care. Just for your info. =/ EDIT: OK - I mean, some people did say that before. So not everyone will care or concern about the suicide.

I disagree.

You said nobody, not true. I am sure few people did not care. I have seen a lot of people got impacted by those suicide girls who died from bullying, hazing, etc. My former classmate got self-killed for getting dumped by someone. Silly, I know, but it does really hit me hard. SO what am I gonna do? Don't play with girl's mind, they could kill herself just because of me. I am sure many people don't want to go through like this.

It is unfortunate that some feel that way. It's very callous. A person who tries to kill themselves is in just as much need of help as someone bleeding from an open wound. The only difference is that you can't see the wound.

It is unfortunate that some feel that way. It's very callous. A person who tries to kill themselves is in just as much need of help as someone bleeding from an open wound. The only difference is that you can't see the wound.

Yeah...

If I'm in a dangerous situation, someone tries to kill me and there is no escape to be alive safely, I'd rather to commit suicide to escape being tortured and sadism before I could die by that. That is something I can agree on... I can understand the suicide may have a little positive thing, and the rest of action, I don't agree with most of it.

Back