Stargate

I gotta to love this show, Ive watched from 1 to about 110 parts of that show so far

Hahaha...

How would the 10th symbol be used?

7 symbols are used to connect to other stargates in other solar systems in the same galaxy.

8 symbols are used to connect to other stargates in other solar systems in other galaxies.

9 symbols are used to connect to other stargates in other universes.

That's what I read.

So, how would the 10th symbol be used? To enter the 4th dimension? ;)

Bingo, you just answered your own question. Yep, to the 4th dimension -- Hello, Ascended Ones ;)
It's not like the Ascended ones don't have their own problems -- aside from being very jaded, there's Oma in an eternal combat with Anubis. One of them is bound to get tired!

Hahaha...

How would the 10th symbol be used?

7 symbols are used to connect to other stargates in other solar systems in the same galaxy.

8 symbols are used to connect to other stargates in other solar systems in other galaxies.

9 symbols are used to connect to other stargates in other universes.

That's what I read.

So, how would the 10th symbol be used? To enter the 4th dimension? ;)

hehe good one on that one

sad news for us.... Atlantis will end after 5th season end.... :(

Atlantis's Fifth Season Will Be Its Last

But rest assured, there will be another Stargate called "Stargate Universe" can't wait!

oh crap that is so sad

Aww... damn. :(

Let's hope they do a couple straight-to-DVD movies like they did with Stargate SG-1. :)

yeah i hope so

cool can't wait see it

I have collected 3 seasons of Stargate Atlantis...

One of those days I'll make a plan to watch Stargate Marathon... It would be perfect time to watch all DVDs during winter time.

I have collected 3 seasons of Stargate Atlantis...

One of those days I'll make a plan to watch Stargate Marathon... It would be perfect time to watch all DVDs during winter time.
You still have 2 more seasons to collect. :)

They have 10 seasons of Stargate SG-1, 5 seasons of Stargate Atlantis, and are currently running their first (or second?) season of Stargate Universe. :)

You still have 2 more seasons to collect. :)

They have 10 seasons of Stargate SG-1, 5 seasons of Stargate Atlantis, and are currently running their first (or second?) season of Stargate Universe. :)

Ah good for 2 more seasons to collect on Stargate Atlantis. :)

As for Stargate Universe, it is currently running first season on tv in Australia. I haven't been able to watch it, due to work on most Friday evenings.

Back