Stargate

RIP Don S. Davis

He's going to the great Chappa'ai in the sky. I hope he sent his IDC code fast enough for them to open their iris. ;)

yeah it is sad Boult he will be missed by stargate fans even us the fans as well

I am a stargate fan. I loved watching Stargate, Stargate SG1, and Stargate Atlantis.

When I moved to Australia I was disppointed to see no captions shows on Stargate SG1. But I'll have to save up to buy a entire series of Stargate SG1 DVDs.

Rest in Peace Don S. Davis.

I did bought a whole box season 9 episodes of Stargate SG1 for $39.95 (2nd hand dvds) Which is a good deal. :)

I did bought a whole box season 9 episodes of Stargate SG1 for $39.95 (2nd hand dvds) Which is a good deal. :)
$39.95?

How much do they normally cost?

I got the first 5 seasons for $18.88 each and the last 5 seasons for $19.99 each. :)

$39.95?

How much do they normally cost?

I got the first 5 seasons for $18.88 each and the last 5 seasons for $19.99 each. :)

Normally $39.95 to $49.95 for each DVD. :)

Normally $39.95 to $49.95 for each DVD. :)
I guess that's for other countries. :dunno:

I'm currently watching season 8 of Stargate SG-1 and season 1 of Stargate Atlantis since some of the episodes follow side-by-side. :)

question - are Stargate, Stargate SG-1, and Stargate Atlantis related to each other - story-wise?

jiro,
both stargate:sg-1 and atlantis are related a little as atlantis was followed by stargate:sg-1 some of the same charaters from stargate:sg-1 appear on atlantis
stargate is a movie name all the charaters from the movie were little different execpt one charater named Daniel is same but few from the movie did appear on stargate:sg-1 like daniel's wife sha're (sp) and brother skaara and father (i forgot his name)

question - are Stargate, Stargate SG-1, and Stargate Atlantis related to each other - story-wise?
Yes and no.

Stargate SG-1 follows Stargate... but from a fan fiction point of view.

Stargate SG-1 is not a direct sequel because of different directors. The original directors of Stargate might make their own sequels that has no relation to Stargate SG-1.

It's like this... Director A makes Stargate. Director B watches Stargate and says to himself... "Hmm... that was a good movie. I think I'm gonna make a series that follows a few years after the movie."

Rumor has it that the original directors from Stargate are thinking about making Stargate 2 and Stargate 3 as part of Stargate Trilogy. Stargate 2 is supposedly to take place 12 years after Stargate. This will be a different story and in no relation with Stargate SG-1.

Anyways, the end of the 7th season of Stargate SG-1 reveals something that spawned a second series... Stargate Atlantis. Season 8 of Stargate SG-1 and Season 1 of Stargate Atlantis follow side by side. If you watched the episodes as they were shown on television, you would notice some episodes cross paths. For instance, the last episode of the 8th season of Stargate SG-1 leads to the first episode of the 2nd season of Stargate Atlantis.

After Stargate SG-1 ended, they decided to make three straight-to-DVD movies that follows Stargate SG-1 and will likely spawn a third series where the 9th chevron is used. Unfortunately, that new series was put on hold due to the strikes that's been going on. :dunno:

Yes and no.

Stargate SG-1 follows Stargate... but from a fan fiction point of view.

Stargate SG-1 is not a direct sequel because of different directors. The original directors of Stargate might make their own sequels that has no relation to Stargate SG-1.

It's like this... Director A makes Stargate. Director B watches Stargate and says to himself... "Hmm... that was a good movie. I think I'm gonna make a series that follows a few years after the movie."

Rumor has it that the original directors from Stargate are thinking about making Stargate 2 and Stargate 3 as part of Stargate Trilogy. Stargate 2 is supposedly to take place 12 years after Stargate. This will be a different story and in no relation with Stargate SG-1.

Anyways, the end of the 7th season of Stargate SG-1 reveals something that spawned a second series... Stargate Atlantis. Season 8 of Stargate SG-1 and Season 1 of Stargate Atlantis follow side by side. If you watched the episodes as they were shown on television, you would notice some episodes cross paths. For instance, the last episode of the 8th season of Stargate SG-1 leads to the first episode of the 2nd season of Stargate Atlantis.

After Stargate SG-1 ended, they decided to make three straight-to-DVD movies that follows Stargate SG-1 and will likely spawn a third series where the 9th chevron is used. Unfortunately, that new series was put on hold due to the strikes that's been going on. :dunno:

exactly!!!! and you explained very well ;) i tried to explained myself but yours are better :D

can't wait for the 2nd straight dvd of stargate:sg-1 to come out it come out on july 29 which is 2 weeks tomorrow can't wait to rent it out

exactly!!!! and you explained very well ;) i tried to explained myself but yours are better :D

can't wait for the 2nd straight dvd of stargate:sg-1 to come out it come out on july 29 which is 2 weeks tomorrow can't wait to rent it out
Ditto. :)

Back