Stargate

good job Vampy...

Today, it was released for Stargate Continuum. I bought it. I can't wait to see
the movie about time travel. Anyways, I love time travel movies. I am big
fan about that. Anyways, I checked this movie and bonus features first, there are closed-captioned on movie and bonus materials, but not subtitled in English or Spanish for extras only. There's no closed-captions or subtitles for audio commentary.

I never seen any Stargate series in my life until I will
finished the movie, I hope I will love this movie. :fingersx:

I never seen any Stargate series in my life until I will
finished the movie, I hope I will love this movie. :fingersx:

I advise you watch the series before watch the movie. I am in progress watching SG-1 on netflix. I accidentally rented Ark of Truth. It told me the ending of entire series. I know the ending, now watching the entire season. So better to wait on the movie but watch the series first and understand the plot.

That my 2 cent.

I advise you watch the series before watch the movie. I am in progress watching SG-1 on netflix. I accidentally rented Ark of Truth. It told me the ending of entire series. I know the ending, now watching the entire season. So better to wait on the movie but watch the series first and understand the plot.

That my 2 cent.
Hahaha... yep!

That's what I'm doing right now. I'm currently on the 8th season of Stargate SG-1. I'm also watching the 1st season of Stargate Atlantis at the same time since both run side-by-side. (I'll watch disc 1 of Stargate SG-1, then disc 1 of Stargate Atlantis, then disc 2 of each... and so on.)

As soon as I finish Stargate SG-1, I'll move on to the movies. :)

I am finished watching Stargate Continuum. It's was good. I picked a rating
6.8 out of the 10. It's not bad movie. Because it's something complicated story plot without watching TV shows on DVD. But, oh well. I enjoyed that at once.
I wish I can watching TV show on the DVD, but I don't have money
for them. I am poor. However, I already have Netflix, I put it in the queue.

i did see the movie it was good not so bad i give it 7 smile
it was like little mix plot but it was fun to watch anyway

Hahaha... yep!

That's what I'm doing right now. I'm currently on the 8th season of Stargate SG-1. I'm also watching the 1st season of Stargate Atlantis at the same time since both run side-by-side. (I'll watch disc 1 of Stargate SG-1, then disc 1 of Stargate Atlantis, then disc 2 of each... and so on.)

As soon as I finish Stargate SG-1, I'll move on to the movies. :)

Should I rearrange my entire SG-1 and Atlantis as 1-7 solo SG-1 then SG-1 8th with Atlantis season 1? As Atlantis 3 is SG 10?

Please clarify. Atlantis already 5 season done. SG-1 end last year. Correct me please.

Should I rearrange my entire SG-1 and Atlantis as 1-7 solo SG-1 then SG-1 8th with Atlantis season 1? As Atlantis 3 is SG 10?

Please clarify. Atlantis already 5 season done. SG-1 end last year. Correct me please.
Stargate Atlantis ended their 4th season last year. They're currently running their 5th season.

It's up to you. It's what I would recommend. I have a friend who only watches Stargate Atlantis (cuz of one "hot guy" she likes on there). So, it doesn't matter for her.

If you're a type of person who likes to follow the story well or can easily notice things, then I would recommend SG-1 (1 to 7) straight through, then SG-1 (8 to 10) and Atlantis (1 to 3) side-by-side. You can just watch the 1st disc of each, then the 2nd disc, etc.

Stargate Atlantis ended their 4th season last year. They're currently running their 5th season.

It's up to you. It's what I would recommend. I have a friend who only watches Stargate Atlantis (cuz of one "hot guy" she likes on there). So, it doesn't matter for her.

If you're a type of person who likes to follow the story well or can easily notice things, then I would recommend SG-1 (1 to 7) straight through, then SG-1 (8 to 10) and Atlantis (1 to 3) side-by-side. You can just watch the 1st disc of each, then the 2nd disc, etc.

I like to follow story, so I will focus on rearrange my netflix so I can follow entire plot in most accurate as possible. Thanks!

I guess that's for other countries. :dunno:

I'm currently watching season 8 of Stargate SG-1 and season 1 of Stargate Atlantis since some of the episodes follow side-by-side. :)

Yep other countries are differences in cost... I guess due to import costs.

Anyway I nearly have the whole collection of Stargate SG-1 dvds, only need to find two more seasons and it all done. :)

I like to follow story, so I will focus on rearrange my netflix so I can follow entire plot in most accurate as possible. Thanks!
Good idea. :thumb:

I'm in a hurry to finish Stargate: SG-1 so that I can move on to the last 2 movies. :)

$39.95?

How much do they normally cost?

I got the first 5 seasons for $18.88 each and the last 5 seasons for $19.99 each. :)

Almost, I saw some seasons are for $19.99 each at Target. But, I rented
for Stargate SG-1 Season 1 right now. I really enjoyed, I liked it.
But it is too long to watch the movies. Ugh. It sucked my time. Oh well.
:lol:

Almost, I saw some seasons are for $19.99 each at Target. But, I rented
for Stargate SG-1 Season 1 right now. I really enjoyed, I liked it.
But it is too long to watch the movies. Ugh. It sucked my time. Oh well.
:lol:

Target? It cheaper there than Best Buy.

Target? It cheaper there than Best Buy.
But Sam's Club is cheaper than Target. ;)

Best Buy does sometimes have things cheaper than Target. It's just a matter of knowing when to buy your DVDs.

That's why I always check the newspaper every Sunday. I always pull out the Target, Best Buy, and Circuit City ads. I make note of what's on sale and take advantage of the offers.

One time, Target had a DVD that was $1 cheaper than Best Buy... but Best Buy included a 25-page prequel comic book with the DVD. $1 is a good price for a 25-page comic book, especially when it's related to the movie.

Another time, Best Buy had a DVD that was $1 cheaper than Circuit City... but Circuit City included a free T-shirt with the DVD. Well, $1 for a T-shirt... can't beat that! :)

Heard something about a new Stargate series --- Stargate Universe. It's kinda like Star Trek, where a crew is stuck on an Ancient spaceship hurling throughout the universe toward an unknown destination plotted by the spaceship itself. They can't get home just yet. An interesting premise.. can't wait.

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=2&id=58972

Heard something about a new Stargate series --- Stargate Universe. It's kinda like Star Trek, where a crew is stuck on an Ancient spaceship hurling throughout the universe toward an unknown destination plotted by the spaceship itself. They can't get home just yet. An interesting premise.. can't wait.

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=2&id=58972
I read about that on a few other websites last year. I'm looking forward to this new series. This new series supposedly uses the 9th chevron for dialing out.

Stargate SG-1 introduced the dialing sequence with 7 symbols.

Stargate Atlantis introduced the dialing sequence with 8 symbols.

(Yes, they did use the 8th symbol a few times in Stargate SG-1.)

I read about that on a few other websites last year. I'm looking forward to this new series. This new series supposedly uses the 9th chevron for dialing out.

Stargate SG-1 introduced the dialing sequence with 7 symbols.

Stargate Atlantis introduced the dialing sequence with 8 symbols.

(Yes, they did use the 8th symbol a few times in Stargate SG-1.)

Then we'll get a new show that uses the 10th symbol. Haha.
It's amazing how SG kept our interest for more than a decade.

Then we'll get a new show that uses the 10th symbol. Haha.
It's amazing how SG kept our interest for more than a decade.
Hahaha...

How would the 10th symbol be used?

7 symbols are used to connect to other stargates in other solar systems in the same galaxy.

8 symbols are used to connect to other stargates in other solar systems in other galaxies.

9 symbols are used to connect to other stargates in other universes.

That's what I read.

So, how would the 10th symbol be used? To enter the 4th dimension? ;)

Back