Stand-up airline seats unveiled

Somehow, I don't see tall people or overweight people using these seats, much less a lot of senior citizens. What about the children who are shuttled back and forth from mom to dad who aren't tall enough?

I didn't get the impression that the entire plane was full of these seats so maybe that answers your question?

Somehow, I don't see tall people or overweight people using these seats, much less a lot of senior citizens. What about the children who are shuttled back and forth from mom to dad who aren't tall enough?

obviously can't use it

Actually, wouldn't it be easier for the senior citizens to get up from those seats? But yea, this position would require more muscle from their legs than sitting.

Actually, wouldn't it be easier for the senior citizens to get up from those seats? But yea, this position would require more muscle from their legs than sitting.

Yeah....and probably harder to control the bowels that way :eek:

On short flights from say Dc to New York, or Boston to Nantucket it would be ok, but not ok even on flights from New York to Orlando.

pics of the seats

500x_seats10x-large2.jpg

I Don't Ever Want To Sit On These SkyRider Airplane Seats

...NO FUCKING WAY!!! The morons who came up with the idea for those cattle class seats should be locked up in the state mental hospital and put in 4-point restraints and with a gag ball in their mouth so they can't come up with any more insane ideas and be able to communicate those insane ideas to anyone anymore!!! And they should be loaded up with THORAZINE!!!

...no fucking way!!! The morons who came up with the idea for those cattle class seats should be locked up in the state mental hospital and put in 4-point restraints and with a gag ball in their mouth so they can't come up with any more insane ideas and be able to communicate those insane ideas to anyone anymore!!! And they should be loaded up with thorazine!!!

funniest post of the year!

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epix (i907))

A new airliner announced: Roller Coaster Airlines bought 10 Boeing 737-800 with cattle class seatings. www.rollercoasterair.com for more information.

Back