Sprint - Blackberry

I have the BlackBerry 7130e, enterprise version and I love it. The plan is from US Cellular and it's free from where I work...

Today, My finacee finally got her OWN Bberry 8700g.. she let me played with her bberry.. I was like wow, Bberry has best browser's feature, sharp and very crisp. bberry automatcally loaded and fast java script with pictures without problem or incomplete. Even browswer is fast load than sk3. it really have to nice! that whats my opinion... full QWERTY keyboard is pretty comfortable and easy to use.. but i don't use it with vertical because sk3 using hozortical keyboard.. you know what I saying?

Bberry is very organizer.

I don't know if i switch sk3 to t-mobile bberry possbile, but first i have to play and taste her bberry in while.. ;)

Some questions for you now.

Hello folks,

I recently heard about that. I now have some questions for you. Will it work in the Metro system (Washington DC area) that Verizon Wireless provide cell coverage for? Will it able roaming into other carriers through USA for accessing Internet, etc? I know that Sprint PCS data coverage is very limited comparing with other carriers?

Thanks!
Tim

whats up if your looking for info. on a cellphone google the website and see if they have a forum for customer services because some companies do.

Hello folks,

I recently heard about that. I now have some questions for you. Will it work in the Metro system (Washington DC area) that Verizon Wireless provide cell coverage for?
Tim

Yes! Verizon BB's work in the Metro tunnels. Only Verizon offers that right now.

Your links did not work on me because they are Intranet addresses. Check your links again for Internet access.

Thanks,
Tim

Yes! Verizon BB's work in the Metro tunnels. Only Verizon offers that right now.

Well, I checked Sprint forum (Howardforums) and learned that Sprint cell phones can roam into Verizon network in DC Metro tunnels but it uses 1x mode, not EVDO.

Thanks,
Tim

Well, I checked Sprint forum (Howardforums) and learned that Sprint cell phones can roam into Verizon network in DC Metro tunnels but it uses 1x mode, not EVDO.

Thanks,
Tim

That's something I didn't know. Thanks for that.

Actually, I just read this yesterday.....

Phone News - Sprint PRL 20227 Released

Sprint has issued PRL 20227 for all EV-DO devices. While it has not been confirmed what the update changes, some are indicating that it enables EV-DO roaming on Verizon towers.

If that is so, with this update, Sprint now has more data coverage than any other carrier, since data roaming is free (billed at the standard data rate). To get the update, call data support to have your line flagged for update.

I did update both Sprint phones I have, and now I'm definitely getting 1XEV coverage where before I wasn't.

Ok, I have a question for you. Does Treo 700wx support GPS internally like Backberry 8703e? I have Garmin bluebooth GPS for my old MDA. I noticed that Treo 700wx have a camera and SD slot but 8703e does not.

On Blackberry 8703e, does it have radar screen to see cell towers like GPS satellites because it uses A-GPS technology for E911, etc?

Please disgeard my previous message about Sprint's links because I found out that links now worked fine. I now was able downloaded and printed them. Thanks!

Thanks!
Tim

yes there are several mobiles (pda) with built in GPS like HP iPAQ 6500 series.

blackberry - i m not sure when BB will have built in GPS. possible BB 9000 series may have it in the future.

I borrowed PDA with GPS from mom's for week and I don't like due battery drain so quick. No worry, She use it for her car with charge. I don't like bluetooth. Sometime I forget turn bluetooth off when I don't use it then battery drain quick. Ahh.

:ugh3: Why would one want to purchase a Blackberry/other device that is slightly used?

I think it is possible to get the same deal at the corporate stores. I will try to stop by sometime this week and see what they say about it.

:ugh3: Why would one want to purchase a Blackberry/other device that is slightly used?

I think it is possible to get the same deal at the corporate stores. I will try to stop by sometime this week and see what they say about it.

Huh? I don't get your comment at all. Where is "slightly used" mentioned anywhere in this thread?

Back