Sprint - Blackberry

I bought a blackberry 8703e for $99 with 2 years contract and $29.99 unlimited data and email special plan for da only. If you want 300 text add $5, 1,000 text add $10, or unlimited text $15 about the same T-Mobile but Sprint has much more features than T-Mobile email me at <snip> I will give you more information how to get $99 for BB and $29.99 unlimited plan

How can Sprint have more features than T-Mobile?? They are pretty much the same device (Blackberry 8700) and they both can use the same programs, they both have high speed (EDGE vs EVDO) - the only difference is that T-Mobile includes the 300 text messages a month in the $29.99 plan which is probably the better deal anyway. :confused:

How can Sprint have more features than T-Mobile?? They are pretty much the same device (Blackberry 8700) and they both can use the same programs, they both have high speed (EDGE vs EVDO) - the only difference is that T-Mobile includes the 300 text messages a month in the $29.99 plan which is probably the better deal anyway. :confused:

speaking of high speed, EDGE is technologically 2.5G. EVDO is 3G so is HSDPA. EDGE goes up to avg 100-200kbps. EVDO or 3G goes up to avg 700-800kbps.

my understanding is that Tmobile hasnt 3G networks yet.

speaking of high speed, EDGE is technologically 2.5G. EVDO is 3G so is HSDPA. EDGE goes up to avg 100-200kbps. EVDO or 3G goes up to avg 700-800kbps.

my understanding is that Tmobile hasnt 3G networks yet.

T-Mobile is rolling out 3G now. They are behind, yes, while others are getting ready to roll out 4G (WiMax)... I use Cingular, so I don't care much about T-Mobile... just wanted to point out rachut's error that Sprint has more features than T-Mobile.

I bought a blackberry 8703e for $99 with 2 years contract and $29.99 unlimited data and email special plan for da only. If you want 300 text add $5, 1,000 text add $10, or unlimited text $15 about the same T-Mobile but Sprint has much more features than T-Mobile email me at <snip> I will give you more information how to get $99 for BB and $29.99 unlimited plan
You think sprint blackberry 8703e is more feature than t mobile.. You forget that verison blackberry's feature as same sprint blackberry.. They have same blackberry 8703e, HELLO!

T-mobile blackberry will be soon 8705g by this year...

wait a min,....prove me if Sprint offered blackberry for 99 bucks.. then where the linking is?? Ummm..

I was surf the internet and saw a beautiful, Blackberry 8703e. Verizon currently offering customers $149 for it after rebates, is not that great deal??

Because I thinking about getting little device for my lovely fiancee possbile..

Let's clear this up.
- There is one feature that Sprint has, that T-Mobile don't. That is GPS.
- The 8705g is the exact same device as the 8700g, except that the 8705g is hearing aid compatible.
- The EDGE on the 8700g actually beats the EVDO on the 8703e for browsing on the BB, despite being a slower standard. However, when tethering them to a laptop, for browsing on the laptop through the BB, the EVDO is much faster than the EDGE. Weird, but true. If youre just using email or IM, there is no difference in speed.
- Verizon has the same 8703e as Sprint, but with the GPS disabled.

1. Sprint/Verizon BB 8703e are same features but Verizon does NOT offer plan for deaf and hi. Sprint offers unlimited plan $29.99 for deaf and hi.

2. Cingular/T-Mobile BB 8700c/g are same features but Cingular and T-Mobile does NOT offer plan for deaf and hi. Cingular BB unlimited data plan $34.99 and not offer unlimited text and T-Mobile unlimited data with 300 text plan $29.99

3. RIM BB 8700c/g has EDGE (NO MODEM) and RIM BB 8703e has GPS LIVE, EVDO and MODEM (you can connect this BB to laptop work on email, text, internet comfortable with keyboard!

4. Compare those BB at BlackBerry

Interest? feel email me at <snip> I will attach sprint relay wireless store form

I have to correct you on these:

1. Even though you say the Cingular/T-Mobile plan is not for Deaf/HoH - can you tell me which hearing person would order the UNLIMITED data plan with ZERO voice minutes? Probably none. That is why T-Mobile came up with the plan for Sidekick... they found it so popular. Lots of Deaf people start complaining that they were limited to one device (SK) while hearing people had many phone choices. So, T-Mobile start offering the Blackberry with the same plan as those Sidekick users. That is what I call Deaf/Hoh plan.

2. You definitely are wrong on this one. I had the T-Mobile 8700g first, and I COULD use it as a modem. Check out Blackberryforums, T-mobile, Cingular, Verizon, AT&T, Rogers and a couple more have SUCCESSFULLY been used as a modem connected to a laptop. I now have a Cingular 8700c and I have personally used it as a modem too, so that is two phones, T-Mobile and Cingular that works as modems.

3. Remember, GPS is an additional feature, if you want to use GPS with a Sprint phone, you have to pay an additional $9.99 a month, so that pushes your monthly bill upwards close to $40 a month. You can get a Bluetooth GPS receiver and download a Blackberry map and use GPS FREE! Check here for details.

Make sure you have your facts straight before assuming.

I have to correct you on these:

1. Even though you say the Cingular/T-Mobile plan is not for Deaf/HoH - can you tell me which hearing person would order the UNLIMITED data plan with ZERO voice minutes? Probably none. That is why T-Mobile came up with the plan for Sidekick... they found it so popular. Lots of Deaf people start complaining that they were limited to one device (SK) while hearing people had many phone choices. So, T-Mobile start offering the Blackberry with the same plan as those Sidekick users. That is what I call Deaf/Hoh plan.

2. You definitely are wrong on this one. I had the T-Mobile 8700g first, and I COULD use it as a modem. Check out Blackberryforums, T-mobile, Cingular, Verizon, AT&T, Rogers and a couple more have SUCCESSFULLY been used as a modem connected to a laptop. I now have a Cingular 8700c and I have personally used it as a modem too, so that is two phones, T-Mobile and Cingular that works as modems.

3. Remember, GPS is an additional feature, if you want to use GPS with a Sprint phone, you have to pay an additional $9.99 a month, so that pushes your monthly bill upwards close to $40 a month. You can get a Bluetooth GPS receiver and download a Blackberry map and use GPS FREE! Check here for details.

Make sure you have your facts straight before assuming.

rickl66, i agree with ya.

at&t will release 8800c with 3G next few week. i cant say what date it will be.

Sidekick are so popular for deaf and hi but on sidekick you can't change fonts!

Right now Cingular has offer unlimited data web, email and 5000 text for $29.99 will work with any handhelds.

You can download free blackberry map yes but it's not LIVE! If you want GPS LIVE have to pay $9.99 a month

If you have a Bluetooth GPS receiver with a T-Mobile or Cingular Blackberry, then it is LIVE and it cost you $0.00 a month. You just have to buy the GPS, one time cost, about $50-$100 depending on the model.

You can download free blackberry map yes but it's not LIVE! If you want GPS LIVE have to pay $9.99 a month

that is not true. if you own bluetooth GPS receiver with GPS softwares and can connect to bb, you would get not charged at all because you own bluetooth GPS receiver and GPS softwares. you just add the maps into ur flash disk - 2gb.... they are just same as the wireless companies own GPS systems...

for instance - Globalsat BT-338 Bluetooth GPS Receiver - BlackBerry Accessories

most wireless companies do offer those GPS features for mobiles such as GPS software. you have to "RENT" their own GPS softwares and you need to have bluetooth GPS.

Yes there are extra bluetooth GPS connect device with GPS software will save yes for me I would want bluetooth GPS built in one device. Right?

Yes there are extra bluetooth GPS connect device with GPS software will save yes for me I would want bluetooth GPS built in one device. Right?

yes there are several mobiles (pda) with built in GPS like HP iPAQ 6500 series.

blackberry - i m not sure when BB will have built in GPS. possible BB 9000 series may have it in the future.

blackberry - i m not sure when BB will have built in GPS. possible BB 9000 series may have it in the future.

BB 8703e built in GPS can download telenav.com $9.99 monthly. BB 9000 may not release for another year

Blackberry 8800 is supposed to come out this spring. It's got a camera, video recorder and rumored to have a GPS built in. Here are the details. Click here - Blackberry 8800

tiptip.jpg

The Blackberry 7290, 8700(g),(c),(e),(r) already has Bluetooth built in it, all you need to do is turn it on, and then turn on Bluetooth GPS receiver, then it will connect like a wireless device.

THANK to blackberry users

Blackberry users,

I want to tell you, many thanks for informations and price payments...

My fiancee feel relieved about infomation you gave out that helpful after she read all posts.. She will get 8700g by this month.

Blackberry users,

I want to tell you, many thanks for informations and price payments...

My fiancee feel relieved about infomation you gave out that helpful after she read all posts.. She will get 8700g by this month.

Excellent choice! Remember we are here if you need help, tips or anything. :thumb:

The Blackberry 8703e has GPS built in already, as does the 8100 Pearl IIRC. On the 8703e itworks for Sprint, but on Vertizon it is deactivated.

The 8700g definitely works as a modem. My Cqable Internet service was down for 3 days. I connected my pc to my 8700g to get on the internet for 3 days.

Back