Sorenson nTouch VP

I read FAQ about hardware
they don't have infomation specs

I need what know

1) support 4:3, 16:10 and/or 16:9 Monitor?
2) ntouch vp box requires plug HDMI? DVI? A/V (RCA)? etc..
3) how many res 640x480? 720p? 1080p etc..
4) Save power? that VP-200 is full and hot!!, how many amp? Vp-200 is 2Amp oh boy! because router, android, switch, all only 1 amp or less

I need infomation!

NVP is not required to have HDMI. it can be either red,white and yellow plug or HDMI whatever you prefer. And It is 720P thats it.

Sucks.. Also you cannot get video message from different vp. While ZVRS can have p2p video message while nTouch VP cant.

It is not true! I asked one of my friend who is beta NVP and I asked him to leave a message on my p3 and it did work!

If you need proof, I willing to put this but trying to delete the phone number so everyone can not see my number

Facetime still champ thru WIFI and so smooth for iPhone and iPod touch. I don't believe that nTouch VP don't come with built-in WIFI. That's mean NTouch VP use 4 wires (tv connect, NIC (OR wifi adapter), USB for webcam, and power) I like to keep it simple and clear as one wire like iPad2.

I don't like that idea NtouchPC and who like to leave computer on 24/7 for incoming call?

to be honest with you, i will prefer hardwire instead of wireless because wireless is not 100% mature yet

That is right, it is all about choices. The way it is design, yes it is champ. I love the idea of hiding the bulk equipment behind something and the attached webcam is so small can sit on flat screen TV or old fashion TV. There are so many options.

NVP is not required to have HDMI. it can be either red,white and yellow plug or HDMI whatever you prefer. And It is 720P thats it.

to be honest with you, i will prefer hardwire instead of wireless because wireless is not 100% mature yet

I have no problem with wireless for over 8 years. It's pretty rare for drop. We are very heavy user for WIFI as Mini Mac for netflex with HD and VP200 thru WIFI. No problem. Only problem with wireless a lot then it has poor hardware brand or poor tech job or poor OS.

Again, Apple is better hardware design and great OS ever I had. That's why it's rare problem for WIFI unlike crap Windows XP. Yes, I had a lot problem with WIFI for Windows XP but no problem for Linux or OSX. Later, Windows 7 is a lot better. Yes, The wireless is 100% stable to me.

http://www.microsoft.com/athome/setup/wirelesstips.aspx

It's explain everything to you. Keep a mind. WIFI is NOT plug and play.

I have no problem with wireless for over 8 years. It's pretty rare for drop. We are very heavy user for WIFI as Mini Mac for netflex with HD and VP200 thru WIFI. No problem. Only problem with wireless a lot then it has poor hardware brand or poor tech job or poor OS.

Again, Apple is better hardware design and great OS ever I had. That's why it's rare problem for WIFI unlike crap Windows XP. Yes, I had a lot problem with WIFI for Windows XP but no problem for Linux or OSX. Later, Windows 7 is a lot better. Yes, The wireless is 100% stable to me.

How to improve your wireless network and boost its signal

It's explain everything to you. Keep a mind. WIFI is NOT plug and play.

i like hard wired, everyone has their own prefer which is fine with me. NVP will might have wifi adapter in the future if it does then it should be al set

i like hard wired, everyone has their own prefer which is fine with me. NVP will might have wifi adapter in the future if it does then it should be al set

I seen wires problem before like customers abuse, wheelchairing, dogs chewed, door slap, etc.

There is no 100% perfect. Some customers modem at basement and office at 2nd floor, Can you image to see wired from basement to office thru stair and not safe for step on it or fall down. That's awful. :shock:

This is true, still not 100% but able to see it. Mine is lil different, my house is wired meaning I have Ethernet cable run inside the walls. Invisible, eh? ALl I can do is plug using only 6 foot Ethernet from a host to wall outlet. BTW, I am pretty much old school guy.

I seen wires problem before like customers abuse, wheelchairing, dogs chewed, door slap, etc.

There is no 100% perfect. Some customers modem at basement and office at 2nd floor, Can you image to see wired from basement to office thru stair and not safe for step on it or fall down. That's awful. :shock:

It might be possible to add wifi adapter because it has two accessory ports on the ntouch. It looks like standard USB 2.0 ports.

This is true, still not 100% but able to see it. Mine is lil different, my house is wired meaning I have Ethernet cable run inside the walls. Invisible, eh? ALl I can do is plug using only 6 foot Ethernet from a host to wall outlet. BTW, I am pretty much old school guy.

Yes, My father and I did to parent's house for install a ethernet inside the wall in 10 years ago or so. It's pretty pain in ass. I don't think most people can afford to hired someone to install an ethernet so the wireless router is cheap.

Yeah, like you said it ain't 100% perfect. Nothing is perfect period. Your right fishing the Ethernet is pain the rear but again long term it is great. I don't have to hire soembody cause I have that skills, I am pretty much handy person.

Wireless is nice, but what I don't like is I can't see anyone touching my router or networking. Wired, I can confirm that no one messing up with my system. I am just old school type guy.

Yes, My father and I did to parent's house for install a ethernet inside the wall in 10 years ago or so. It's pretty pain in ass. I don't think most people can afford to hired someone to install an ethernet so the wireless router is cheap.

I got my friend, he work beta
he said 2 USB, 1 ethernet, 1 power, and 1 R/W/V (RCA), and HDMI

B001MVN0BM-2-lg.jpg

that solve problem ?

What kind of webcam on Ntouch VP? from Logitech C910? 2.0 MP web cam?

Facetime still champ thru WIFI and so smooth for iPhone and iPod touch. I don't believe that nTouch VP don't come with built-in WIFI. That's mean NTouch VP use 4 wires (tv connect, NIC (OR wifi adapter), USB for webcam, and power) I like to keep it simple and clear as one wire like iPad2.

I don't like that idea NtouchPC and who like to leave computer on 24/7 for incoming call?

Turn out that wi-fi is required to pay the license to issues in the hardware. :( That's why Sorenson can't afford to pay that price. Just as long as they want to keep as "FREE" to every deaf's forehead.

LCD computer monitor w/ HDMI port is cheaper price than HDTV set. Right?

Back