Sorenson nTouch VP

No Risk for DVI, becuase DVI have five different called "DVI", "DVI-I", "DVI-D" and with Single or Dual Link

http://www.overclock.net/attachment...0-unlock-lack-hdmi-3d-dvi_connector_types.gif

if DVI-A and HDMI won't work, "A" mean it is for ANALOG, D mean Digltal, I mean both Analog and Digital, DVI-D or DVI-I will work HDMI

DVI to HDMI cable without power supply cost $30 or less not bad, but if HDMI to VGA, oh shit.. cost $100 with Power supply

Yes, I tested with LCD monitor and it works. I have HDMI to DVI adapter and it works.

You can go ahead try on your own risk, it may or may not work with various brand/model of monitors. The brand I used for test is ViewSonic monitor. I have other monitor by AOC and ACER and have not tested with them yet because they do not have DVI port. It is possible that there is HDMI to VGA adapter exists.

i bought hdmi to dvi adapters off ebay cost me 5 bucks a piece cheap i use them to hook up pc to hdmi ports and switch monitor between pc's its good idea to have a hdtv as tv/monitor its cheaper than monitor only my vp ,pc and dvr is connected to hdtv cool

as for remote control for nvp can work on vp200!!! as my friend who work for sorenson tried that and was surprised at that ,again he told me nvp is STILL in beta stage they plan on programmable remote to include separate code for more than 1 vp and control tv thats great but one feature of answering vp if u cant find the remote is only to answer or call svrs and not to deafies hmm....he told me one of guy figured out and solved the 2 vp200 remote control conflict in same room was modify the ir sensor with a ball pen tube inserted in to change wide angle ir to narrow angle and aim at one vp without affect other vp thats great idea!!!

My friend got nvp but i am vp-200, he call me, I am not home... I saw video on screen, I hate video, I click woke up , I am suprise video is video-mail on video!!! cool!!

That is what I am talking about and yes it works. Again, I have no idea if it would work on every monitors. I know it works on ViewSonic.

i bought hdmi to dvi adapters off ebay cost me 5 bucks a piece cheap i use them to hook up pc to hdmi ports and switch monitor between pc's its good idea to have a hdtv as tv/monitor its cheaper than monitor only my vp ,pc and dvr is connected to hdtv cool

I think it is interesting how Sorenson sends their Tech Support employees to drum up support for NVP.

Unfortunately, the product does not meet my needs. It does not offer Blue Tooth or VCO out of the box.

Additionally, only Sorenson VP's can leave a message.

I think it is interesting how Sorenson sends their Tech Support employees to drum up support for NVP.

Unfortunately, the product does not meet my needs. It does not offer Blue Tooth or VCO out of the box.

Additionally, only Sorenson VP's can leave a message.

NVP do support VCO right out of the box and as far as bluetooth goes, what you need it for??

NVP do support VCO right out of the box and as far as bluetooth goes, what you need it for??

Well I think it should add that feature because it did hit me one day when I use other VRS of Convo came with Miral software. Since it doesn't offer NTouch for MacBook yet. Somewhat, my parent heard the background and they were thrilled to hear background instead only agent. My parent thrilled to hear is grandkid so my kid can talk over VCO for short then we talk...

I think that nice feature for who want open communicate with familes... I think that nice... Course the interpreter isn't interpreting what my kid as expect my kid sign as well. So interpreter is interpreting what my parent say that pretty simple...

I use VCO for all of my calls. My voice is clear, by hearing is not.
There is no way to 'speak' through NVP. It requires a landline or cell phone, which incurs added expense.

I currently use ZVRS's Z20 machine for my VCO needs via Bluetooth.

There is no way to 'speak' through NVP. It requires a landline or cell phone, which incurs added expense.

Oh..you are talking about VOIP. Z20 have built in VOIP that does not require cell phone or landline. And for bluetooth, it's like my HA have bluetooth support connected to my cell phone. When the terp call my cell phone and it connected to my bluetooth HA. Then I can walk freely around the room speaking and watching my terp on the screen. If that what you mean. Also, Z20 have speaker phone that you can speak through the Z20. If that what you mean?

Added: I forgot to add, that sometime instead of calling VOIP phone.. they usually call IP phone. That what Z20 is.. it's IP phone.

Well I think it should add that feature because it did hit me one day when I use other VRS of Convo came with Miral software. Since it doesn't offer NTouch for MacBook yet. Somewhat, my parent heard the background and they were thrilled to hear background instead only agent. My parent thrilled to hear is grandkid so my kid can talk over VCO for short then we talk...

I think that nice feature for who want open communicate with familes... I think that nice... Course the interpreter isn't interpreting what my kid as expect my kid sign as well. So interpreter is interpreting what my parent say that pretty simple...

I do both way, when I have group of techies who came in to my office, and he want to call someone to discuss some issues. I call VRS and have it set to VCO to my work phone. Then I switched to speaker phone so my techies can hear what 3rd person is saying. At the same time we all can talk to the speaker phone and same time when techie talked, the terp signed. Then 3rd person talk, and terp signed too. Remember, I'm leading the talk and making the decision. It's almost like a conference called. Same way that I have speaker phone at home so that my step daughters can hear what her grandfather is talking. Then we dicussed the plan about visiting and such.

Will the nTouch double as a use as a computer monitor??

Yiz

Yes, if LCD Monitor have two or more HDMI & DVI, if monitor only one, you can buy swtich box hdmi or dvi

I have KVM Switch, #1 for VBox to VP-200, #2 for computer, #3 for server, and #4 for who bring me for repair

I will buy Swtich for USB and HDMI/DVI soon

Yiz

Huh? Both nTouch VP and Z20 connect with Internet access. All I know that VP200 does support VCO. I'm not aware about nTouch if they support not.

Yiz

Yes you can use nTouch on a computer monitor that support HDMI in

There are computer monitor that have both VGA and HDMI and allow you to switch between the two sources on push button so if you want to use computer monitor for both on the computer and the nTouch VP then yes you can.

Or you can get what rhr post explained a switch to connect to monitor then switch between nTouch and Computer.

Back