Sorenson nTouch VP

Or the other way, you can use as PIP. What I have here currently that I have dual monitors, one on the left is TV and the right is monitor. On the left, I can switched back and forth between VP and computer screen. The only PITA (pain in the a**) is that during the discussion and I want to check something out, I can't see my outlook e-mail, which mean I have to switched back to computer screen and move my outlook to the right screen then switch back to VP. So, I'm thinking about getting little bigger TV with PIP support. Or just simply buy another monitor and leave the TV as VP only. THat what my wife have now, that she have 3 "screens" and since she have more desk top space than I do.

I have been waiting for a VP module for tv that supports HD. Too bad, Sorenson is only one that produce this specific VP. I refuse to use Sorenson due to their previous business ethics.

Right now, I have desktop with HD webcam and VRS software connected to TV. Its nice but, I would prefer VP to be standalone.

Back