Sorenson nTouch VP

Chevy57

Sherlock Hound
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorenson nTouch VP will be coming soon?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YOY5cqyRbE]Exciting New Product Coming Soon! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS0_BwrRa5Y]Big Announcement: Just Days Away! - YouTube[/ame]

305800_10150489397618636_166612153635_11423826_967702657_n.jpg

Here’s a sneak peak at what is coming soon!

It will be called ntouch VP and it is code named VP 300 and it is much improved version and also have video mail messaging system. Deaf to Deaf? HDMI port for HDTV sets
:cool2:

yep, going to release it in Gallaudet on Oct 5th. I will probably be there to meet some of my old sorenson freinds.

Sorenson nTouch VP will be coming soon?

Here’s a sneak peak at what is coming soon!

It will be called ntouch VP and it is code named VP 300 and it is much improved version and also have video mail messaging system. Deaf to Deaf? HDMI port for HDTV sets
:cool2:

Deaf to Deaf? yes

jealous?

we all will find out about ntouch vp at gallaudet at 11am. I predicted nvp will be one of the powerful than any product. my question will they add block that no VRS ever have one.

Its not that powerful than any product. Just new looks and similar to apple tv. I have seen this. However, you still have to use TV. Blah! The HD camera is based on Logtic 3000 i think. I rather keep it seprated from TV.

we all will find out about ntouch vp at gallaudet at 11am. I predicted nvp will be one of the powerful than any product. my question will they add block that no VRS ever have one.

Powerful? That mean, it come with HD streaming that I can't afford that damn high-speed?

Its not that powerful than any product. Just new looks and similar to apple tv. I have seen this. However, you still have to use TV. Blah! The HD camera is based on Logtic 3000 i think. I rather keep it seprated from TV.

i actually have no problem having a vp on tv i mean i already have ntouch pc and mobile so why need more so i want one that stays at home

Maybe it has option to stream video in HD or standard, same thing with youtube videos.

Sadly, Sorenson FAQ said that ntouch VP does not have wireless. It must require ethernet wire to ntouch VP. oh, please.

Sucks.. Also you cannot get video message from different vp. While ZVRS can have p2p video message while nTouch VP cant.

Sucks.. Also you cannot get video message from different vp. While ZVRS can have p2p video message while nTouch VP cant.

Same problem with nTouch mobile and other VRS mobile. Different video codec. Sorenson video codec is H.243. Mirial Softphone video codec like ZVRS, P3, Convo, and others is H.323.

Company:

APPLE = SORENSON
MICROSOFT = ZVRS, PURPLE, Other VRS....

Any thought???

At least, we can look up on web or iOS.

I have picture of ntouch vp's back that you know what port are available to plug.
Back of Sorenson ntouch VP

Thank you, PowerOn for showing rear panel of it. Mostly users will be 480p streaming who can afford to pay for DSL or cable at least 356 K upload. I like Time Warner Cable Wideband Internet with up to 50 mbps upload and 5 mbps upload that can be 1080p or 720p to use nTouch VP. But it s expensive cost at $99/mo.

I read FAQ about hardware
they don't have infomation specs

I need what know

1) support 4:3, 16:10 and/or 16:9 Monitor?
2) ntouch vp box requires plug HDMI? DVI? A/V (RCA)? etc..
3) how many res 640x480? 720p? 1080p etc..
4) Save power? that VP-200 is full and hot!!, how many amp? Vp-200 is 2Amp oh boy! because router, android, switch, all only 1 amp or less

I need infomation!

I read FAQ about hardware
they don't have infomation specs

I need what know

1) support 4:3, 16:10 and/or 16:9 Monitor?
2) ntouch vp box requires plug HDMI? DVI? A/V (RCA)? etc..
3) how many res 640x480? 720p? 1080p etc..
4) Save power? that VP-200 is full and hot!!, how many amp? Vp-200 is 2Amp oh boy! because router, android, switch, all only 1 amp or less

I need infomation!

I provide the rear panel. See my weblog. ^^

We are very exciting, and yes it is champ! Even though it is not supported with wireless, we still offer NtouchPC, Ntouch mobile and you can use them wirelessly. There are more features in there await for you to use them, seriously Sorenson has answered many of most wanted feature requests.

DHB

Facetime still champ thru WIFI and so smooth for iPhone and iPod touch. I don't believe that nTouch VP don't come with built-in WIFI. That's mean NTouch VP use 4 wires (tv connect, NIC (OR wifi adapter), USB for webcam, and power) I like to keep it simple and clear as one wire like iPad2.

I don't like that idea NtouchPC and who like to leave computer on 24/7 for incoming call?

Back