Sonic Boom Alarm Clock?

ROFLOL

Yeah, where at? at some I-98?
Try a local deaf focused location such as a school with a bunch of deafies or an upcoming deaf social.

Try creating a T-shirt that says that instead. That way, you won't look like a homeless person. ;)

Try a local deaf focused location such as a school with a bunch of deafies or an upcoming deaf social.

Try creating a T-shirt that says that instead. That way, you won't look like a homeless person. ;)

I have a t-shirt that says "I have enough friends. Go away!" But that didn't happen, I might consider to make it "Will work for sonic Bomb! " :lol: They would get puzzled in relation of the word - "Bomb" ;)

I have a t-shirt that says "I have enough friends. Go away!" But that didn't happen, I might consider to make it "Will work for sonic Bomb! " :lol: They would get puzzled in relation of the word - "Bomb" ;)
Sure... and get yourself arrested under suspicion of being a possible terrorist. ;)

It's important to keep an eye on sellers' ratings. It's better to buy from someone who has at least 95% (preferably 99%) and has sold a lot of things.

If it was a person selling a laptop and it was the first item that this person has ever put up for auction, then I wouldn't trust it. If it was a guy who was selling computer stuff and has sold over 1,000 things from computer parts to computers (and has a 99% positive feedback rating), then I would trust him.

Right.. I have been Ebay member for about almost 7 years and I have had one PROBLEM with one item that was about it, and luckily I got my refund back from item that I reported as Fraud and the Seller.

I have Sonic Boom clock and it's powerful for me and I'm very sensitive sleeper LOL, and what makes me mad sometimes is as soon as I get in bed and it feels like I have sleep for a long time like more than 8 hours sleep then the CLOCK GOES OFF and I'm like "AWW DAMN!" I didn't sleep that long LOL.

That's right, I just wanted to know if it is strong enough to wake me up despite to my 6 year old shake awake alarm which is getting old, and I had to use two alarm clocks to wake me up -- which is obviously my cell phone. :lol:

You might want to get electrocuted with your new clock instead of a weak vibration. :dunno2:

I have a Sonic Boom clock and it's a powerful for me. I'm very sensitive sleeper LOL, and what makes me mad sometimes is as soon as I get in bed and it feels like I have sleep for a long time like more than 8 hours sleep then the CLOCK GOES OFF and I'm like "AWW DAMN!" I didn't sleep that long LOL.

I'm glad that your clock is enough to wake you up. Does your clock automatically turn off the vibration for the weekends?

sonic boom alarm clock have shortest life I ever know. It stop work or act weird after brought 2 months.

Really - that's odd .. I've had mine for more than 5 years and it's still working fine !

I've found Sonic Alert to be AWESOME with customer service ... on the odd occassion I've had a question or concern about one of my units ... (I have a home full of SA stuff )

We have these in australia, but I don't really understand that it is costing around $200AUD down here, and I find that these are on sale in the US from $14.99USD :confused:

I bought mine for $65 for the sonic boom alarm clock and the vibrator combo. That was brand new directly from a deaf and hard of hearing catalog I ordered from.

I got mine from VR when I was living in CA. SO I still have it and will not sell it till it die on me.

I'm glad that your clock is enough to wake you up. Does your clock automatically turn off the vibration for the weekends?
No. Just turn it off yourself.

The Sonic Boom alarm clock is like every other alarm clock. It's made for daily use, no pre-programmed features where you can set it to go off at different times at different days.

What if you don't have to get up on Wednesday?

I bought mine for $65 for the sonic boom alarm clock and the vibrator combo. That was brand new directly from a deaf and hard of hearing catalog I ordered from.
I got mine for $50 at RIT... brand new. ;)

Unfortunately, my shake awake alarm clock died today :(

I'm soo sorry to hear.. What do we put on the Clock's grave? Batteries? If I don't have any Flowers to put toward the Clock's grave I'm :crazy: and Silly I know that :giggle:

:lol: Go and buy some flowers for my clock then!

Back