Sonic Boom Alarm Clock?

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
AD'ers,

I was wondering if you have a sonic boom alarm clock that works, and you don't want them anymore. And that you feel that you want to give away to someone, I am interested in one. Please PM me in regards of the sonic boom alarm clock.

I know we have them for sale in australia, but the prices are ripping me off. :pissed:

I was wondering if you have a sonic boom alarm clock that works, and you don't want them anymore. And that you feel that you want to give away to someone, I am interested in one. Please PM me in regards of the sonic boom alarm clock.

I know we have them for sale in australia, but the prices are ripping me off. :pissed:
I don't know if you have Avon in your area; but this is what I use:

Alarm Clock with Vibration

I love this vibrating clock. Pretty neat! Also, if you have a Blackberry, you can set it to vibrate to wake you up every morning. I used my Blackberry for this purpose, until I got the Avon clock.

I don't know if you have Avon in your area; but this is what I use:

Alarm Clock with Vibration

I love this vibrating clock. Pretty neat! Also, if you have a Blackberry, you can set it to vibrate to wake you up every morning. I used my Blackberry for this purpose, until I got the Avon clock.

That's pretty similar to one I have which is Shake Awake, but this alarm I have at home, is not strong enough, nor does my cell phone.

I have new sonic boom alarm clock and still works well so far. I got mine from Harris Comm. Dept. on a good deal.

I know, but I have eBay Australia - Buy or sell practically anything on eBay, the world's online marketplace sometimes, I don't trust these.. but hell, I might find something useful ;)
It's important to keep an eye on sellers' ratings. It's better to buy from someone who has at least 95% (preferably 99%) and has sold a lot of things.

If it was a person selling a laptop and it was the first item that this person has ever put up for auction, then I wouldn't trust it. If it was a guy who was selling computer stuff and has sold over 1,000 things from computer parts to computers (and has a 99% positive feedback rating), then I would trust him.

sonic boom alarm clock have shortest life I ever know. It stop work or act weird after brought 2 months.

sonic boom alarm clock have shortest life I ever know. It stop work or act weird after brought 2 months.
I find that hard to believe.

I got that alarm clock in 2000 and still use it today. It still works wonderfully! :)

Most people I know whose alarm clock broke was because they packed it up wrong when moving, handled it wrong, yanked on the cord wrong, left the alarm clock running too long, etc...

When I was living in the dorms at RIT, I've seen students leave the room without turning off their alarm clocks. So, the alarm clock goes off for a long time. Sometimes, you can see a room light flashing without anyone stopping it cuz the alarm clock is going off.

If you wake up from the alarm clock, turn it off. Many people will press the snooze button and then take off. :roll:

Not always...

I have Sonic Bomb for over 1 years now and still running so good.

I still have the Sonic Boom alarm clock and still works fine. It's been running fine for more than 6 years. :) The only issue is the jack for the vibrator module is loose.

I still have my Boom clock since 1998 and still work fine. I don't use alarm anymore but I just play it safe to use flasher if I have to get up early (only when I go to bed really late and have few hours of snooze).

I still have the Sonic Boom alarm clock and still works fine. It's been running fine for more than 6 years. :) The only issue is the jack for the vibrator module is loose.
My friends with that problem got it because they made the cord too tight between the bed and the alarm clock. Mine is lose and I make sure that it stays lose. That way, nothing is being pulled on and loosened. :)

I think that your clock is lemon (or defective). You should get the replacement for free, perhaps except the shipping cost.

Ask Phillips (AD user). She sells Avon products, and it has a sonic boom alarm clock.

Back