Sonic Boom Alarm Clock?

Let her visit the thread ;)

My friends with that problem got it because they made the cord too tight between the bed and the alarm clock. Mine is lose and I make sure that it stays lose. That way, nothing is being pulled on and loosened. :)

I didn't do anything with the jack, it just loosened up. It's a little too loose and it could come off real easy, so I have to secure it either way. I have no idea how it happened.

I didn't do anything with the jack, it just loosened up. It's a little too loose and it could come off real easy, so I have to secure it either way. I have no idea how it happened.
How long have you had it and is it a replacement alarm clock with the same old vibrator before it from the previous alarm clock?

May I ask you -- is that device strong enough to wake me up?
Now that you mention it, there should be a system of how strong vibrations are.

They have measurements in decibels for sounds. They should have something like that for vibrations. :)

That's right, I just wanted to know if it is strong enough to wake me up despite to my 6 year old shake awake alarm which is getting old, and I had to use two alarm clocks to wake me up -- which is obviously my cell phone. :lol:

How long have you had it and is it a replacement alarm clock with the same old vibrator before it from the previous alarm clock?

Same clock since I bought it in 2002. It's 6 years old like I said. :-P The vibrator came with the clock at the same time.

That's right, I just wanted to know if it is strong enough to wake me up despite to my 6 year old shake awake alarm which is getting old, and I had to use two alarm clocks to wake me up -- which is obviously my cell phone. :lol:

There are some strong vibrators good for people who are heavy sleepers. I think my vibrator is one of them that can wake you up.

We have these in australia, but I don't really understand that it is costing around $200AUD down here, and I find that these are on sale in the US from $14.99USD :confused:

That would be 16.08AUD if you buy it. It is probably not included shipping cost.

Prices varies on ebay, depends on the price, the $14.99 are rare, mostly all up to $30. Which would cost me around $34AUD but I was just wondering if anyone has one that don't use anymore :fingersx:

Prices varies on ebay, depends on the price, the $14.99 are rare, mostly all up to $30. Which would cost me around $34AUD but I was just wondering if anyone has one that don't use anymore :fingersx:
Hmm... why wouldn't we use it? It's a necessity for deaf people. ;)

LOL! :lol:

Yeah, that's true but what about these ones that they have already buried it? :hmm:

;)
If they buried it, then it's probably cuz it's no good or broken. ;)

Why don't you make a sign and sit outside... "Will work for Sonic Boom!"

If they buried it, then it's probably cuz it's no good or broken. ;)

Why don't you make a sign and sit outside... "Will work for Sonic Boom!"

ROFLOL

Yeah, where at? at some I-98?

Back