Sonic Boom Alarm Clock?

I still have the Sonic Boom alarm clock and still works fine. It's been running fine for more than 6 years. :) The only issue is the jack for the vibrator module is loose.

ah-ha! This is a prove.

I had first Sonic Boom Alarm Clock (SB1000) in 1996. After a year, it stop work because it become hard to turn lamp on by press the button. Also it cause with outlet when plug any other device to outlet in other side, it cause SB1000 act weird. I complain that there is tiny button for snooze. It easy fell apart such as the switch for mode alert and volume went out control without knowledge that cause neighbor or hearing guests hear it.

We have these in australia, but I don't really understand that it is costing around $200AUD down here, and I find that these are on sale in the US from $14.99USD :confused:

US's MRSP on Sonic Alarm Clock is actual $59.95 without bed shaker.

I find that hard to believe.

I got that alarm clock in 2000 and still use it today. It still works wonderfully! :)

Most people I know whose alarm clock broke was because they packed it up wrong when moving, handled it wrong, yanked on the cord wrong, left the alarm clock running too long, etc...

When I was living in the dorms at RIT, I've seen students leave the room without turning off their alarm clocks. So, the alarm clock goes off for a long time. Sometimes, you can see a room light flashing without anyone stopping it cuz the alarm clock is going off.

If you wake up from the alarm clock, turn it off. Many people will press the snooze button and then take off. :roll:

perhaps, you may be right that I am careless with SB1000. Neverless, I no longer have any alarm clock. In fact, I have been trained my mind and spirit that lead me to turn my body into true alarm clock.

Therefore, I never miss my work, always wake up so early and check time. Yes! Time for me dress up and la la work.

I still have mine..Boombox since 1998! However I don't use the alarm, just the clock. I rarely use the flasher...unless if I am in bed very late and need to get up early, I will have to set up alarm to get me up. :) I hate the vibrator! It scare shyt out of me!

I find that hard to believe.

I got that alarm clock in 2000 and still use it today. It still works wonderfully! :)

Most people I know whose alarm clock broke was because they packed it up wrong when moving, handled it wrong, yanked on the cord wrong, left the alarm clock running too long, etc...

When I was living in the dorms at RIT, I've seen students leave the room without turning off their alarm clocks. So, the alarm clock goes off for a long time. Sometimes, you can see a room light flashing without anyone stopping it cuz the alarm clock is going off.

If you wake up from the alarm clock, turn it off. Many people will press the snooze button and then take off. :roll:

I still have mine..Boombox since 1998! However I don't use the alarm, just the clock. I rarely use the flasher...unless if I am in bed very late and need to get up early, I will have to set up alarm to get me up. :) I hate the vibrator! It scare shyt out of me!

What company made this Boombox? I think I had seen one from my roommate's machine under the bed. It is a box with one or two long steel thick rods. The rods that go under the bed. Gee, he told me that the vibration was so powerful.

There are vibrating watches too. They have built in vibrating alarms.

I'll tell you all what what I use. I use my biological clock, my circadian rhythms. I have never been off once either.

Back