Son of God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please educate us.

Ha, Ha I would educate you in some general scriptrues, if your heart is open and opporunity. ;)

I don't recall even mentioning Elisha or Elijah, so how do you know what I believe about them?

Reba, We never have to discuss those before. Why i should know what you believe about them. I just tell you about old and new testment's view

I never said any such things about Daniel's prophecy.

Daniel's prophecy does tell about the end times, and I've never said otherwise.

Yes of course you havent mention any such things about Daniel's prophecy. I just saying this as my point in general scripture. thats all.

I don't mind you not agreeing with me but I would appreciate you not making up stuff that I never said.

Yes we have our different of view about this son of God. However I didnt make up stuff whichever you said. I don't know why you said that like that. Therefore your words express to me what I response yours.

If you want to know what I believe about something, ask me. Don't make assumptions.

Reba, why would I making any assumptions about you. Once you put your own words itself express to me and my thoughts. If i asked you what you believing about something, you will tell me same words you believed. that how your words show express without change.
... ;)

It not point! Reason, God had a special to Mary. Matthew 1:23

Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

You have your points and I have my opinions. But please understand something. The point "is" mary was not allow to be single mother to be "unwed" mother. did you ever watch the movie called " Nativity Story" I suggest you check it out and I think you get more of a deeper details how it was for Mary. I am not speaking what you quote in the bible.

You ask for respect but you won't give respect to others. Why not?

Nope, she choose to disrespect his beleif. He has the right to ask for her respect.

What EagleCherokee63 did is disrespectful.

Nope, she choose to disrespect his beleif. He has the right to ask for her respect.

What EagleCherokee63 did is disrespectful.

While it's her opinion, He disrespect rest of us.. that is what i'm asking. Where is his respect for rest of us?

What belief? He totally trashes God.

It show yourself is lack of respect. This is his belief, period. I do not see anything that he negative about God but beleive in different than us.

It show yourself is lack of respect. This is his belief, period. I do not see anything that he negative about God but beleive in different than us.

Why are you answering for him anyways? I want to hear HIS answer.

For one, he don't have a belief, two, he has shown disrespect for others! Three, He has been very, very negative about God! How can you not see that?

Look at all his posts, he bashed onto the Christians many times and you did not once told him to respect us, not once.

While it's her opinion,

:jaw: Do I understand you correct that " You r very silly!!!" is an opinion?

He disrespect rest of us.. that is what i'm asking. Where is his respect for rest of us?

I am not here to argue with you here what and how he did with his posts but she quoted part of his post to tell him is a disrespectful. I am going to create a new thread and will paste your post over my thread if it´s okay with you.

:jaw: Do I understand you correct that " You r very silly!!!" is an opinion?

I am not here to argue with you here what and how he did with his posts but she quoted part of his post to tell him is a disrespectful. I am going to create a new thread and will paste your post over my thread if it´s okay with you.

It is her opinion, what's wrong with that cause I agree with her. He has been very disrespectful to others. He got what he deserves and you can start a thread if you want but don't use my quotes to do that.

Because You has no right to involve on this issues which is suppose be between Cherokee63 and XBGMER, period.

I have every right! I am a member of AD and what is posted is for all to see and read and especially respond to.

It is her opinion, what's wrong with that cause I agree with her.

wow - :jaw:

He has been very disrespectful to others. He got what he deserves and

Your post sound that you are a bitter man. This is lack of respect!!!

you can start a thread if you want but don't use my quotes to do that.

Yes, I respect your wish for not quote your post over my thread.

Cheri, I do not need to quote your posts what I response Secretblend´s posts is good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back