Son Becomes Athiest, Mother Becomes Angry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people still call themselves Catholic even thou they left Chruch. I do not tell them, no ur not catholic or not Christian. Once ur baptized thru Catholic, ur will always be saved no matter what or where ur are at it now.

:ty: It´s nice to know that you accept what everyone are, no matter what. Yes I´m the same as you as well.

My hubby & I paid church taxes voluntarily every month to support church... We are not doing for us but our children´s future.

Why do you keep saying that I or others are criticizing your beliefs?? I don't even think you even know the word "criticizing" means to you, I double doubt it. All I stated was "You're more an Atheism than Catholic, because of the absence of belief in the existence of God." It's true because you don't believe in God, while Catholics believe in God's existence.

Did I ever said I had a problem with your beliefs? Good Lord Liebling, Will you stop accusing me of much a thing, It's getting real old already.

*scratch my head*

Show me where have I said that you critcized my belief because I can´t find it. Please re-read my post more carefully because I never said that you critcized my belief but can´t accept what kind of belief I have.

Liebling´s post
Whatever you think is not my problem. As long as my good and true friends accept what I am and see me in their good and true friend, not beliefs. It´s the best proof that they value their friendship with me than worry kind of belief what I have. If a person see in his/her friend´s belief important than his/her friendship then is not a true friend. I don´t want to do anything with a person who cares about my belief than value his/her friendship with me.

I think you confuse between "accept" and "criticizing". Accept and criticizing are not the same thing. :)

For your information, I know what criticize is about. Yes you made disapproval or displeased expression in some of your posts at other thread and then came here to tell me that I am more Atheism than Catholic. It look like that you worry what kind of belief I have and correct me here... *shake my head*

Again, whatever you think kind of belief I have is not my problem. All what I know is beleive in myself, that´s all. I really don´t care what kind of beliefs my friends have because I know the friendship/relationship is more value than worry what kind of belief they have. I see them as my friends, not worry about their beliefs. :)

*scratch my head*

Show me where have I said that you critcized my belief because I can´t find it. Please re-read my post more carefully because I never said that you critcized my belief but can´t accept what kind of belief I have.

Liebling said:
I do not critizing their belief as the same they do not critizing my belief as well because we accept each other what we were which is great but you?

Next time don't quoted part of your post, quote the whole thing, then you'll find your answer. :whistle:

Next time don't quoted part of your post, quote the whole thing, then you'll find your answer. :whistle:

Yes I already answered...

Liebling´s post
For your information, I know what criticize is about. Yes you made disapproval or displeased expression in some of your posts at other thread and then came here to tell me that I am more Atheism than Catholic. It look like that you worry what kind of belief I have and correct me here... *shake my head*

:smoking:

For being a catholic,baptist, lutheran, pentecostal, assembly of God, have communion or been baptized does not make you a christian. Christian is a person who believe who Jesus is and ask Christ in your life, if you really meant it. Just going to church is more like just being religious. Being religious and being a christians are separate thing. Being religious center family (that's include christians) are highly abusive, rejecting style. But being Christ center family is whole big difference there. Does that mean I don't have to go to church, no, it does not. Who establish church? The key point of being a christian is Christ in your life, not going church, or just baptize or communion itself save you, just the work of Christ in you.

Well known lady, forgot her name, who is strong athiest really got pissed and disowned her son for being a preacher. Marilyn O' Hare, I think is her name. She hated her own son and disown him bec he became a christian. It's not by label christians, or athiest or anything, its individual. That is major problem in the society, whatever a person or label did, affect the whole and making a stereotypical and also blaming . So as of this, christian woman and athiest son, so what. Only individual incident, not label of the whole.

That would be Madelyn Murray O'Hare, and she was responsible for the prayer in school debate. She was an atheist, and objected to her son being forced to repeat the Lord's Prayer in school everyday.

Wow, thanks to AllDeaf.com that allows may been banned captioning by Project Readon,
similiar to Farting in Public on youtube. I glad somone make a transcribe for this video! :)
I love Alldeaf.com!

I want to show from my letter from Project Readon for Farting in Public:
We reviewed this video and just didn’t feel like the content was particularly appropriate for our site. We hope you understand and please keep those requests coming!

Sincerely,

Project readOn Support

Anyways, I talking about this video, his mother is crazy, idiot, she not understand about her son. :whip: :crazy:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back