Son Becomes Athiest, Mother Becomes Angry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious how this got filmed though, was it staged? Did the kid plan this and set up a hidden cam or what?
I think it was done by another sibling or friend.

Oy. tsk tsk.

I'm Catholic but if my kids grow up Atheist, oh well. Not my problem. it's their choice.

Exactly!!! I will accept if my boys beleive different than me... I won't force them to beleive what I belelive in.

"Catholic" mother... *shake my head*

I am glad that me and my siblings are not raised catholic!

I am glad that me and my siblings are not raised catholic!

Excuse me? I am Catholic and I do not force my grown up kids to be Catholic. They left church on their own will.

My hearing friend translierated for me and thats' the dialogue:

mom: you're an athiest. give me a FUCKING break, michael
mom: all right, you know what? we need to start going to church ever week.
son: i don't believe in god.
mom: bullshit. you got yourself confirmed, and you said to the bishop...
son: you know, a lot can happen...you can think...
mom: so all of a sudden, you can just quit believing in god?
son: yea!
mom: so all of a sudden, there is no god?
son: yes
mom: so let me tell you, you want to believe there's no god? then you're going to get absolutely nothing, nothing for christmas, because that's what christmas is about...jeasus christ
son: OK!!!
mom: No! it's not ok, michael! it is not ok!
CUT OFF

mom: so let me tell you, you want to believe there's no god? then you're going to get absolutely nothing, nothing for christmas, because that's what christmas is about...jeasus christ
CUT OFF
Thank YOU! that's what I thought it was said that way.. than the previous translation which didn't make sense.

Not as extreme like Marilyn O'Hare, I met her son, he came for special preaching at the church where I use to go.

She's a true American hero. She fought what she thought was unconstitutional and she won the court battle. Christians hated her and gave her death threats but she stood on her principles what she believed was wrong.

get real man. i'd do an honor killing. it's the only way.

You serious? Or sarcastic?

CUT OFF
Wow... that's very UN-Christian of the mother!

She's a true American hero. She fought what she thought was unconstitutional and she won the court battle. Christians hated her and gave her death threats but she stood on her principles what she believed was wrong.

Madalyn Murray O'Hair... an atheist... and a scammer.

She supposedly tried to scam $500,000 from the atheist organization.

Excuse me? I am Catholic and I do not force my grown up kids to be Catholic. They left church on their own will.

Yes I'm also Roman Catholic, too and family generation on my Dad's side as well...

i'm damn serious. i won't dishonor my god.

Hating her? No, the other way around, she hated christians and hating her own son. American hero? I don't see her that way.

Hating her? No, the other way around, she hated christians and hating her own son. American hero? I don't see her that way.

Her personal life sucked... her personality sucked but what makes her a hero despite her rotten personality and questionable behavior is her fight in courts to declare that the prayer is unconstitutional.

Remember, many heros are not "great" in their personal lives. Many heros we looked upon were ruthless, cruel, and murderious as well.

And you know what? Your Hero was a ruthless murderer that love to screw humans. :)

Her personal life sucked... her personality sucked but what makes her a hero despite her rotten personality and questionable behavior is her fight in courts to declare that the prayer is unconstitutional.

Remember, many heros are not "great" in their personal lives. Many heros we looked upon were ruthless, cruel, and murderious as well.

And you know what? Your Hero was a ruthless murderer that love to screw humans. :)
read the post on God/Satan about the people like that looking wrong perspective about God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back