Son Becomes Athiest, Mother Becomes Angry

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not murder. it's sacrifice.
Demonstration.gif

No it is NOT....

Yes I'm also Roman Catholic, too and family generation on my Dad's side as well...

How can you be Catholic when you don't believe in God? You're more an Atheism than Catholic, because of the absence of belief in the existence of God. ;)

The mother wasn't a Christian, the mother was a Catholic.

Actually, the Roman Catholic Church is a denomination of Christianity. So yes, she is both a Christian and Catholic.

don't segregate people of all christian faiths. if shes a catholic, then she's a christian. the catholic denomination is under christianity.

How can you be Catholic when you don't believe in God? You're more an Atheism than Catholic, because of the absence of belief in the existence of God. ;)

Yes I accept the fact that I am a Roman Catholic because I was being baptist when I was 6 weeks old baby but I don´t worship or do what the Roman Catholic bible says but beleive in myself. This is a difference. ;)

I used to live with my Roman Catholic Grandparents since my childhood time. They taught me about their belief. I accept what my Dad´s side of family generation what they are... Yes I do not deny my family´s belief to my children because I do not critizing their belief as the same they do not critizing my belief as well because we accept each other what we were which is great but you?

Whatever you think is not my problem. As long as my good and true friends accept what I am and see me in their good and true friend, not beliefs. It´s the best proof that they value their friendship with me than worry kind of belief what I have. If a person see in his/her friend´s belief important than his/her friendship then is not a true friend. I don´t want to do anything with a person who cares about my belief than value his/her friendship with me. ;)

:eek: *cough immature*

Are u telling me I am not Christian? I believe same as them all except I do not bashing other people's belief and telling them they are not saved and go to hell, not Catholic's way but Fundie Chrisitan's way.

Yes I accept the fact that I am a Roman Catholic because I was being baptist when I was 6 weeks old baby but I don´t worship or do what the Roman Catholic bible says but beleive in myself. This is a difference. ;)

I used to live with my Roman Catholic Grandparents since my childhood time. They taught me about their belief. I accept what my Dad´s side of family generation what they are... Yes I do not deny my family´s belief to my children because I do not critizing their belief as the same they do not critizing my belief as well because we accept each other what we were which is great but you?

Whatever you think is not my problem. As long as my good and true friends accept what I am and see me in their good and true friend, not beliefs. It´s the best proof that they value their friendship with me than worry kind of belief what I have. If a person see in his/her friend´s belief important than his/her friendship then is not a true friend. I don´t want to do anything with a person who cares about my belief than value his/her friendship with me. ;)

Some people still call themselves Catholic even thou they left Chruch. I do not tell them, no ur not catholic or not Christian. Once ur baptized thru Catholic, ur will always be saved no matter what or where ur are at it now.

Why do you keep saying that I or others are criticizing your beliefs?? I don't even think you even know the word "criticizing" means to you, I double doubt it. All I stated was "You're more an Atheism than Catholic, because of the absence of belief in the existence of God." It's true because you don't believe in God, while Catholics believe in God's existence.

Did I ever said I had a problem with your beliefs? Good Lord Liebling, Will you stop accusing me of much a thing, It's getting real old already.

Jazzy, Take it easy, I didn't even know that Christians are Catholic, Good Lord, You people take things so personal.

Jazzy, Take it easy, I didn't even know that Christians are Catholic, Good Lord, You people take things so personal.[/QUOTE]

Please, people do believe we are not Christian over again and again. It is old, been thru this zillion time. Sorry if I make it sound harsh to u . I do taking it personal with it sometime because I am so tired of people alike vampy here to pin point out here and call us unchristian moms because we happen to have a bad day when our older teenagers to test us. He should be grounded for expose their family problem on youtube. He has no honor for thier parent and disrespect them. It tells me this kid is bratty and spoiled who want to get away with murders. I can see this kid who want to have freedom with drinking, do drugs and doing sex so he declared to not to believe in God. Who knows, maybe he is such good kid but the way he put on youtube tell me he is trouble maker for his parents. I do not appreicate those to call his mom psycho because she had it with him, I do not blame with her. Because being mom to 16 and 17 years old are worst time of thier life time. I know I went thru twice. Now they are adult and they told me if they had thier kids alike them, they would be more harsh with them than I did with them. Thank God they turn out great. Unlikely somany of their friends, they fell into deep heavy drugs, drinking and steal. I can see why this mother does not want her bratty son to ended up alike them.

J

Please, people do believe we are not Christian over again and again. It is old, been thru this zillion time. Sorry if I make it sound harsh to u . I do taking it personal with it sometime because I am so tired of people alike vampy here to pin point out here and call us unchristian moms

:eek: In the story stated that the mother a Catholic and I thought maybe Vampy didn't know or forgot. I'm sure you have made mistakes before so have I. no reason to get all hostile about it. Enough said by me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back