Something to think about

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should not say about their color races. I was married to mexican I don't care about her skin color. I am happy with all races. All races should have all equal and good peace. I once helped black girl math homework at school. she seemed very nice. Also I played football with my good friends. They are good people.

starrygaze said:
We should not say about their color races. I was married to mexican I don't care about her skin color. I am happy with all races. All races should have all equal and good peace. I once helped black girl math homework at school. she seemed very nice. Also I played football with my good friends. They are good people.

Yes I do help anothers also too and at the same time I am careful and watch them to be sure.

Heath, don't you get it? You're almost sounding paranoid...."we gotta watch out for them!"
EVERYONE is at risk for the negative behavoirs you associate with blacks.....EVERYONE!!!!! Take a socilogy course and learn how people are stereotyped before ranting on and on about how blacks are inherently violent!

CyberRed said:
Gee, EVERYONE has their own flaws. :roll:

Speak for yourself, dear. I'd admit my "flaws" if I had any! :naughty: ;)

pek1 said:

Hey, Pek1: What are your Flaws if you had any ?

:cool:

pek1 said:

:lol: Oh, yeah ? Care to tell me what your flaws are, if you had any ? FYI, I am not perfect, either. I do have my flaws, too. *shrugs* That flesh thing. *mutterin'*

Heath said:
Serial killers do not think the same as a gang member does. Gang members first of all are businessmen and they kill because of business related expenses and to keep anothers from testifying in court. Murder, to the gang members are simply the cost of doing business and nothing more.

Serial killers kill because they get sick pleasure from killing and money has nothing to do with a serial killer. For example even if you gave a serial killer $100,000 This is for example only, the serial killer won't care about the money and if anything it will probably go to food, the bills and not on expensive things like a fancy car, nice house things like that. Gang members want expensive things but a serial killer will kill just simply because of the sick pleasure they get from killing.

You are right, Not all white males are serial killers and there are many anothers who are serial killers of all races. I have met some people who in my guts I could sense they were serial killers but there was no proof and I stay away from them because their minds are not working right and you can sense the evil coming from them sometimes you catch a glimpse into their souls and you know it is not good at all. I would not be surprised if my sense and premontion about some of those guys I came across or met before do turn up on the nightly tv news and the police are looking for the serial killer. It don't surprise me because I have met some real nutcases in my time.
If I've seen you in person, I'd stay away from you! You are truly one crazy and dangerous person I ever encountered with. :ugh2:

I think Heath is a very delusional person. I would not be surprised if one day the men in white came to take him away. If that happens, the world would be a much better place because he is locked up for life. :D

LuciaDisturbed said:
I think Heath is a very delusional person. I would not be surprised if one day the men in white came to take him away. If that happens, the world would be a much better place because he is locked up for life. :D
Too bad that he does not live in NJ .. I work in State Psychiatric Hospital Deaf Program and I'd love to have him committed to here.:)

EyesBlueDeaf said:
If I've seen you in person, I'd stay away from you! You are truly one crazy and dangerous person I ever encountered with. :ugh2:

You can't stay away from him but you have to deal with him accord your job, see what you say:!!!

Too bad that he does not live in NJ .. I work in State Psychiatric Hospital Deaf Program and I'd love to have him committed to here.

:)

*run away and hide* :Ohno:

EyesBlueDeaf said:
Too bad that he does not live in NJ .. I work in State Psychiatric Hospital Deaf Program and I'd love to have him committed to here.:)

That would be truly awesome if he were to be committed to your hospital. Then we can all study him and observe him and all that. :D

LuciaDisturbed said:
That would be truly awesome if he were to be committed to your hospital. Then we can all study him and observe him and all that. :D
I am glad that I'm not the only one that can see right through this guy. The more he says, the more convinced I am.

You are blind and you misunderstood me and the doctors would say it is a waste of their time because they know I am perfectly sane and not crazy despite your vehement objections and protests to the doctors. The doctors would know better.

I have met people who are truly crazy and extremely dangerous. They are good for you to study and this is nothing compared to the people I have come across in my time and these people are the ones you should be studying.

he needs to be strapped ;)
white%20%20straight%20jacket%20013.jpg

EyesBlueDeaf said:
he needs to be strapped ;)
white%20%20straight%20jacket%20013.jpg

It is you who needs to be strapped and you are making wild assumpations and accusations.

Heath said:
It is you who needs to be strapped and you are making wild assumpations and accusations.
No no no, it IS YOU who needs to be strapped.

CyberRed said:
I don't care about " true colors ". Gee, EVERYONE has their own flaws. :roll: You can't expect someone to be soo perfect, so why do you care ?

:gpost:

ButterflyGirl said:
No no no, it IS YOU who needs to be strapped.

The doctors will say " No , he is sane " and release me much to your shock and anger. He will see I am a normal man then when you flip out the doctors will see that you are the one who needs to be strapped.

Heath said:
The doctors will say " No , he is sane " and release me much to your shock and anger. He will see I am a normal man then when you flip out the doctors will see that you are the one who needs to be strapped.
:rofl: I had to laugh..............you a normal guy???? No sir, I don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back