Something to think about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heath said:
my best advice is to always hire White people because they are less likely to steal from you
Heath said:
every time I hired a White person to do something. He usually did it right the first time around and dd not steal
Heath said:
There were a few whites who did steal but usually they did not steal that much in comparison to the blacks
Heath said:
My personal policy ever since has been to hire Whites whenever I need something done
Heath said:
Most of the time, naturally it is the black people that stole things from the house.
So... if you are white and you don't steal that much stuff... then it's ok.... Geeze! I rest my case.

CyberRed said:
Why you speak for him ? I expect him to answer with an explanation since I asked him to. It wasn't very nice if, he refused to give an explanation at my request. He is a moderator. It's HIS responsiblity to explain.

Others have understood what I had meant with my mod post....

Let me make it 'clearer' for you--

What I stated here: "...IF...one..." literally means, if anyone...any member. Then I implied: "..reveals being 'racist' or holds such ideals or etc.,..." Obviously states that if any member holds such ideals or acts as one. Then what I stated next is what I would do: ".. then I will 'help' open the door and close it for good. Simply put: It's buh-bye for that person/member...need more clarification? Ok, sure...once again, simply put: 'banned'.

Anymore questions?

Heath said:
What I mean is that you will never understand or get it is that I was born into a White Power/ White Nationalism family. It would be the same as if you were black and you were born into a black muslim family which is black nationalism.
Errr... NO ITS NOT THE SAME

Heath said:
you are in a black muslim family which is actually black terrorism
Are you for real? ... do you honestly believe that all muslem are actually terrorists.
Heath said:
I did not need to join with White brothers and I was born into it and I did not ask to be born into it.
Ok... I can sympathize with that but you are old enough to make your own decisions and follow your own beliefs. You come across as a christian but some of the things you say just spew hatred for you fellow humans just because they are not white. Christianity is not reserved for just white people.
Heath said:
These muslim terrorists are truly evil and many White brothers and sisters did not appreciate what happened on Sept. 11th either.
Are you serious??? Do you honestly think that ONLY WHITES were affected by 911. What about all of the non white brothers and sisters that lost family and loved ones on 911. Do you think they appreciated what happened? The WTC towers were not limited to hiring whites only.

I gotta ask you something man... Do you live in some rural trailor park somewhere that is isolated from the real world? You need to get to the big city boy. See what living in a diverse country is really about. And by the way... I am as white as they come but I love all humans as brothers and sisters... The only race that I will ever support is the human race.

I am afraid that you are jumping the conclusion about muslim. I think that many muslim are okay. Most of them are not interested in terrorist.

Russia is not a friend of America, but they have to be in a good relationship. It does the same thing for China, and many countries. The relationship is complicated. They do not want a terrorist in their country. I think that Saudi is responsible for the causes and of course the oil domain.

I do not believe all religious because it is made up in their society. We are all human being living in our Earth. There is always religious involved with wars for years. What a creep!

To Heath;

I understand you have had bad experiences in your life with certian races of people. What you have to understand is that just because there are some in a given race that do bad things, it doesn't make the entire race bad. Hell, I know white rednecks that are are hateful bastards but that doesn't mean I think all white rednecks are like that. In fact, I know they are not. The same applies to anyone else. There are good and bad people in all walks of life. If you don't want to be labled as a racist then you can't make general statements about races as you have done. And you can't say I won't hire blacks because they steal but I will hire whites because they steal less.. That's just obsurd. Sounds like you are in an area where everyone is stealing but its just a matter of how much they steal... Would you hire an Asian person or a Latin person or perhaps someone from India or Pakastian?

rockdrummer said:
To Heath;

I understand you have had bad experiences in your life with certian races of people. What you have to understand is that just because there are some in a given race that do bad things, it doesn't make the entire race bad. Hell, I know white rednecks that are are hateful bastards but that doesn't mean I think all white rednecks are like that. In fact, I know they are not. The same applies to anyone else. There are good and bad people in all walks of life. If you don't want to be labled as a racist then you can't make general statements about races as you have done. And you can't say I won't hire blacks because they steal but I will hire whites because they steal less.. That's just obsurd. Sounds like you are in an area where everyone is stealing but its just a matter of how much they steal... Would you hire an Asian person or a Latin person or perhaps someone from India or Pakastian?

I do get your point. Thank you very much.

Someting to think about

Thank you BFG ^^^^^ .

Heath said:
I do get your point. Thank you very much.
You are welcome but I have to ask if you agree with the point. And if so, would you have anything further to say to some of our brothers and sisters?

rockdrummer said:
Thank you BFG ^^^^^ .

You are welcome but I have to ask if you agree with the point. And if so, would you have anything further to say to some of our brothers and sisters?

Yeah, well I agree with most of what you said but where I live there is almost no stealing at all because I live in a 100 % white neighborhood and the most that happens is shoplifting or something really small and please do understand that I have said I do not hate blacks or anything like that. What I do hate is their behavior. That is it and there are both Deaf and hearing black people who personally know me that I will not do anything to them at all and they know my position on a wide range of issues of the day. It is the ones that do not know me personally that are most angry towards me and I have to keep explaining really clearly and those who know me best will know what I am really saying.

Heath said:
Yeah, well I agree with most of what you said but where I live there is almost no stealing at all because I live in a 100 % white neighborhood
That statement suggests that stealing doesn't occur because you live in a 100% white neighborhood. So are you saying that if there were non-whites in your neighborhood that theft would increase??
Heath said:
and the most that happens is shoplifting or something really small
How is shoplifting not stealing? Or is it that if the crime is committed by someone white, then its really no big deal? I am confused.
Heath said:
and please do understand that I have said I do not hate blacks or anything like that. What I do hate is their behavior
Again,, choice of words. That statement lumps all blacks into a single catagory...Perhaps saying "the behaviour of SOME" would be more appropriate.

Heath said:
It is the ones that do not know me personally that are most angry towards me and I have to keep explaining really clearly and those who know me best will know what I am really saying.
If they are angry towards you maybe it's because they mis-understand you. Maybe they mis-understand you for the same reason I have the impression you are racist... It's your choice of words which may be a reflection of your true thoughts. :dunno: Don't feel the need to have to explain anything to me. I am the last person to tell anyone what to do. If it were me, I would choose words that don't stereotype which comes naturally to me because I know that there is good and bad in all people.

rockdrummer said:
That statement suggests that stealing doesn't occur because you live in a 100% white neighborhood. So are you saying that if there were non-whites in your neighborhood that theft would increase?? How is shoplifting not stealing? Or is it that if the crime is committed by someone white, then its really no big deal? I am confused.
Again,, choice of words. That statement lumps all blacks into a single catagory...Perhaps saying "the behaviour of SOME" would be more appropriate.

Yes, if non-whites moved in then crime would skyrocket. It is proven fact. You would have armed robbery and shootings, home invasions and so many things disappear really fast that were there for 15-20 years are gone overnight especially the quiet and the peace that once existed in a white neighborhood void of any real crime. When whites steal, they do not rise to the level of violence commited by blacks. I can point you to one such article that recently made the news today ..... There are some black residents who do sincerely want peace and quiet but for the most part there is no real motivation for another black people to want and desire peace and quiet the same way that whites do. Yahoo article can be seen here at:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060806/ap_on_re_us/poconos_gangs

If they are angry towards you maybe it's because they mis-understand you. Maybe they mis-understand you for the same reason I have the impression you are racist... It's your choice of words which may be a reflection of your true thoughts. :dunno: Don't feel the need to have to explain anything to me. I am the last person to tell anyone what to do. If it were me, I would choose words that don't stereotype which comes naturally to me because I know that there is good and bad in all people.

Of course there are good and bad people of all races. I would be lying if I put my words differently to make it look better to sastify another people's politically correct ambitions. The best policy is honesty. Those who know me best know what I am talking about and we don't agrue endlessly about this or that subject and we talk about so many different things which may be shocking and hard for you to believe but it is true.

what about those 2 white male serial killers in Arizona....???

I can't say all white people are bad.

The*Empress said:

That's right. People are people. Some are evil; while others aren't. Skin color and/or sexual preference has nothing to do with it. A person inclined to hurt someone is going to do so; regardless. Those who pin it on race, creed, or sexual preference, is just looking for an excuse to stereotype. It's an easy thing to blame, but it doesn't solve the problem.

You could eliminate all the minorities on the planet, and we'd still have people raping and killing people. Just because one is gay or black doesn't mean they are rapists, pedophiles, or murderers. Just being gay or a person of color doesn't automatically make them one, either.

The truth of the matter is, we don't know what causes people to rape or kill, so we look for easy answers and scapegoats to make us all feel better. I think we need to stop taking the easy way out, and really LOOK at the problem, so we can really deal with it. Until we do, people are going to continue to suffer. People are going to continue to be raped or killed, and others are going to be accused of things they didn't do, and groups of people are going to be subjected to needless prejudices from those who are closed-minded.

It's time people stop being so damned narrow minded. I believe in people paying consequences for their actions, but lets make sure the right person is paying the consequences for the right actions.

Last edited:
Heath said:
Yes, if non-whites moved in then crime would skyrocket. It is proven fact. You would have armed robbery and shootings, home invasions and so many things disappear really fast that were there for 15-20 years are gone overnight especially the quiet and the peace that once existed in a white neighborhood void of any real crime. When whites steal, they do not rise to the level of violence commited by blacks. I can point you to one such article that recently made the news today ..... There are some black residents who do sincerely want peace and quiet but for the most part there is no real motivation for another black people to want and desire peace and quiet the same way that whites do. Yahoo article can be seen here at:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060806...s/poconos_gangs
I read that article in it's entirety and dont see a single reference to blacks as being the problem.. It talks about gangs. Gangs that consist of whites, blacks, latinos and anybody else they can successfully recruit. I live in a neighborhood that has mixed ethnecities. I've had more problems with white neighbors than I have with black neighbors. It's ok my brother... no need to explain any further. I get the message loud and clear.

Peoples are good
Pepoles are bad..

Just human beings are all same humans!!!

Why you care complain about racist.. ?

Are you feeling turn into THICK SKIN againist anyone racist.. ?

I think I'm smell you're B.S. rest of your story case! I think you're trying white lie and cover up everything what you're saying whole thing! You're protect your true colors!

*hmmmm*

GalaxyAngel said:
Peoples are good
Pepoles are bad..

Just human beings are all same humans!!!

Why you care complain about racist.. ?

Are you feeling turn into THICK SKIN againist anyone racist.. ?

I think I'm smell you're B.S. rest of your story case! I think you're trying white lie and cover up everything what you're saying whole thing! You're protect your true colors!

*hmmmm*

I agree with you, GA!

The*Empress said:

Serial killers do not think the same as a gang member does. Gang members first of all are businessmen and they kill because of business related expenses and to keep anothers from testifying in court. Murder, to the gang members are simply the cost of doing business and nothing more.

Serial killers kill because they get sick pleasure from killing and money has nothing to do with a serial killer. For example even if you gave a serial killer $100,000 This is for example only, the serial killer won't care about the money and if anything it will probably go to food, the bills and not on expensive things like a fancy car, nice house things like that. Gang members want expensive things but a serial killer will kill just simply because of the sick pleasure they get from killing.

You are right, Not all white males are serial killers and there are many anothers who are serial killers of all races. I have met some people who in my guts I could sense they were serial killers but there was no proof and I stay away from them because their minds are not working right and you can sense the evil coming from them sometimes you catch a glimpse into their souls and you know it is not good at all. I would not be surprised if my sense and premontion about some of those guys I came across or met before do turn up on the nightly tv news and the police are looking for the serial killer. It don't surprise me because I have met some real nutcases in my time.

I did not need to join with White brothers and I was born into it and I did not ask to be born into it. You understand more clear now ? There are many different Deaf people who have been born into a family which the world either loves or hates depending on who you are with
Just b/cyou were born into a family, with a particular set of beliefs, it doesn't mean that you HAVE to believe the same as your parents. For example, research has shown that 80% of kids born into evalingcal Christanity eventually fall away from the church.
Set aside your prejudices for a second....learn about the greater world and move on....Maybe your parents were mistaken in their beliefs. I mean I grew up in a religion neutral family.....Like we didn't go to church or read the Bible or whatever. Yet despite the lack of religious training, I am quite spirtual. I've even been thinking of becoming an Unitarian minister!
Oh, and Heath....I think you're getting a wee bit mixed up. I do undy that you're angry with "black behavoir".......but those issues aren't due to the color of their skin. It's due to the fact that a lot of them are extremely poor. Back in the old days, Irish people were the old blacks. They got shit on, they were poor, had high crime rates etc etc etc. Poor people create a lot of the crime....it's not just dependant on skin color. Melonian doesn't contain DNA, coding for dysfunctional behavoir!
Oh, and that terrorist stuff.......only a SMALL percentage of FUNDIE Muslims are nuttered terrorists. Did you know that Christianity has its own terrorists? Well, obviously the Protestant vs. Catholic warfare in Northen Ireland, but there's also the extremists here.....like some of the ultra ultra right wing seperatists who call for terrorism against the US.

I don't care about " true colors ". Gee, EVERYONE has their own flaws. :roll: You can't expect someone to be soo perfect, so why do you care ?

Roadrunner said:
Others have understood what I had meant with my mod post....

Let me make it 'clearer' for you--

What I stated here: "...IF...one..." literally means, if anyone...any member. Then I implied: "..reveals being 'racist' or holds such ideals or etc.,..." Obviously states that if any member holds such ideals or acts as one. Then what I stated next is what I would do: ".. then I will 'help' open the door and close it for good. Simply put: It's buh-bye for that person/member...need more clarification? Ok, sure...once again, simply put: 'banned'.

Anymore questions?

Thank you. I am not talkin' about others who have understood what you had meant. I was askin' you just for me. Sometimes, when you lock the creator's thread, it also could means their behaviours need to change -- not just ban only to teach them a lesson. It's why I asked you to explain to clarify this - to avoid any misunderstandin'.

No more questions needed at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back