Something to think about

Status
Not open for further replies.
ButterflyGirl said:
:rofl: I had to laugh..............you a normal guy???? No sir, I don't think so.

If you met me in person, you would go " Oh shit !!!! He is a normal person !!!! I am so sorry , I seriously misjudged you !!!!! "

EyesBlueDeaf said:
he needs to be strapped ;)
white%20%20straight%20jacket%20013.jpg

I think he would benefit from ECT!

AbelsEctsmall.jpg

LuciaDisturbed and the anothers , Go on and make a complete idiots of yourselves !!!!! :roll:

LuciaDisturbed said:
Nah, my Seroquel keeps me sane enough!

Ahhhh I see you take medications prescibed for the mentally ill. I don't take any medications and I am normal. :D

Heath said:
Ahhhh I see you take medications prescibed for the mentally ill. I don't take any medications and I am normal. :D
That is a matter of opinion. I have read many of your posts and I would say that your outlook on life is NOT normal. Perhaps back in the stone age it would be considered normal but not in todays world.

Heath said:

So, you're med incompliant. Hmmm....

And in denial, too.

*jots notes down in her notepad*

rockdrummer said:
That is a matter of opinion. I have read many of your posts and I would say that your outlook on life is NOT normal. Perhaps back in the stone age it would be considered normal but not in todays world.
:cheers:

Whatever :roll: and my outlook on life is very Biblical and there is peace in that compared to the politically correct insane madness with no moral values.

Heath said:
Whatever :roll: and my outlook on life is very Biblical and there is peace in that compared to the politically correct insane madness with no moral values.

You know, I have seen folks who have gone insane from being such religious fanatics...especially schizophrenics who think they hear god's voices and stuff! You could be one of them...:D

Heath said:

The cast of Characters in the Christian Bible are mostly all Jews... And your outlook is *not* the Jewish outlook, so you can't claim to have a 'Biblical outlook'.

LuciaDisturbed said:
You know, I have seen folks who have gone insane from being such religious fanatics...especially schizophrenics who think they hear god's voices and stuff! You could be one of them...:D

The doctors will say I am not one of them and they will cut me loose because they will be mad with you for wasting the doctor's vaulable time and oh by the way, here is the hospital bill. You are paying it.

Heath said:
The doctors will say I am not one of them and they will cut me loose because they will be mad with you for wasting the doctor's vaulable time and oh by the way, here is the hospital bill. You are paying it.

Nah, you are paying it. Because you ARE insane.

Heath said:
Sometimes its better be quite and let people think you are an idiot rather than to say something and remove all doubt

rockdrummer said:

There is no such thing as "normal". We all have issues we deal with. Some of us are just in denial about it.

Oceanbreeze said:
There is no such thing as "normal". We all have issues we deal with. Some of us are just in denial about it.

"Normal" is just a setting on the washing machine. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back