Some thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what she meant by not listening via auditorially...the kids listen via ASL.

Opps, I think I misread that earlier post and didn't really pay attention to the previous post.

Babyblue - I believe life is on long learning curve. I am glad to know that you have seen my on line learning curve. My online learning curve, is but one part of who and what I believe.:)

I am all for iced coffee on a hot day at about 2 p.m.

My computer as well...very one dimensional...

It is the only part that you portray yourself to be. I can not respond to the part that I do not know of. But I can respond to how you show yourself online. :cool2:

My computer as well...very one dimensional...

mine's 2-dimensional. I've got 2 lcd's! nananana!
fitz.gif

It is the only part that you portray yourself to be. I can not respond to the part that I do not know of. But I can respond to how you show yourself online. :cool2:

Babyblue - true, but still one dimensional. :)

Babyblue - true, but still one dimensional. :)

As well as you can portray me to be.

I can only see what your agenda is by how you post. As well as you can see mine.

I am here to express my views and to have fun. You go on my previous post and threads. I am here for various reasons. I don't base my threads or post on ONE thing.

;)

Well, how many people have you seen get mad, and then say aggressively that they can spit accurately?:lol:

:rofl: My brother spat out of the car window once. It slammed right back into his face.:laugh2:

Talking about laughing until you are in tears! :rofl2:

He was pissed at me at the time. So talking about accurate!!

It was perfect!!

As well as I do see your point. I just had to throw that one in!

I lol'ed. now you see what I mean. lulz

As well as you can portray me to be.

I can only see what your agenda is by how you post. As well as you can see mine.

I am here to express my views and to have fun. You go on my previous post and threads. I am here for various reasons. I don't base my threads or post on ONE thing.

;)

Babyblue - I understand what you are saying.

I come back 3 hours later and 3-4 pages later..
:wtf:

htimme.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back