Social Security Benefits for Illegal Immigrants

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree with a bill that passed for illegal immigrant. I feel that illegal immigrant ripped USA's economy off since we are deaf to get SSI or SSDI which we are not able to find a job or go to school. BUT sadly for our country spend lot of money to on illegal immigrant and deafies. Someday SSDI/SSI will be cutting off from us next few years -- who knows when???? Just be prepared urself... for illegal immgrant who will trap someday.

I am not happy to hear what senate says that illegal immigrant is a felony and commits but do not perscute! What a unfair to us! If they come here to get SSDI and do commit to be felony... therefore, USA policy says that they should go back to their country and put felony on their labels.

Well that is bad system for us now! What can we do with illegal immigrants??? Tell us what to do about it. Do you want to let America go down???? YOU NEED TO TELL YOUR LOCAL SENATOR/REPRESENTATIVE WITH YOUR ALL COMPLAINTING ABOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!

Well, I don't care about illegal immigrant, also just let them to get SS.
Remember, the more non-American citizens we allow to get SSI... the less we get when we retire or grow old.

How would you like it if you spent years working in America... only to find out that your retirement SSI is smaller because a bunch of illegal immigrants decided to sneak into America and then stay at home on their asses all day long doing nothing but get free money?

Remember, the more non-American citizens we allow to get SSI... the less we get when we retire or grow old.

How would you like it if you spent years working in America... only to find out that your retirement SSI is smaller because a bunch of illegal immigrants decided to sneak into America and then stay at home on their asses all day long doing nothing but get free money?

Remember....illegal immigrants are robbing USA's money to give them a SSDI/SSI than US citizens are honestly needed for SSDI/SSI.

Cleaning service owners charged in employment of illegal immigrants
GRAND RAPIDS (AP) — An investigation of cleaning crews working at a northern Michigan resort has led to federal fraud and tax charges being filed against three top officials at a nationwide janitorial service and the arrest of more than 200 illegal immigrants around the country, government officials said.

The detainees — mostly Mexican nationals — who were swept up early Thursday were working as janitors for Rosenbaum-Cunningham International Inc., or RCI, a Florida-based cleaning contractor.

RCI co-owners Richard M. Rosenbaum, 60, of Longwood, Fla.; and Edward Scott Cunningham, 43, of West Palm Beach, Fla.; and firm controller Christina A. Flocken, 59, also of Longwood, face criminal fraud, immigration and tax charges in a 23-count indictment unsealed Thursday in U.S. District Court in Grand Rapids.

‘‘This is not a case of bad bookkeeping or skirting the rules,’’ said Brian M. Moskowitz, special agent in charge of the Detroit office of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. ‘‘It involved flagrant criminal behavior.’’

...Their practice of paying cash wages to their workers deprived the U.S. government of about $18.6 million in employment taxes, according to the indictment.

‘‘In this particular investigation, these defendants took advantage of illegal workers in order to enrich themselves by violating the internal revenue laws that were created specifically to protect the legitimate work force, all at a cost to taxpayers of approximately $18 million, all so that they could live a very lavish lifestyle and life the high life,’’ said Sandra L. Carter, special agent in charge of the Internal Revenue Service office in Detroit.

About 203 illegal immigrants who worked for RCI were arrested and expected to be deported, Moskowitz said. Agents took them into custody at 63 business locations in 17 states and the District of Columbia.

...Not only did RCI fail to pay employment taxes on its nationwide operations. . . but its top officials also had its supervisors procure and maintain a work force of illegal immigrants and authorized managers to provide them with fake resident cards, or green cards, according to the indictment.
The Daily Press

very soon there will not be social security because they keep making the age older and older, so i cant imagine what is gonna happen :) LOL they figure social security is messed up anyway, why is this gonna make it worse?
its like having pimples or acne why is it gonna be any different if you have your wholearm filled with them when you started with your face

All this political correctness is going to be the end of us. We can't be all things to all people all the time.
Especially with S.S. already in dire straits.
Firstly, they have payed in to a non-existant person. Let those monies re-enter the government system for real citizens.
They claim they paid in....oh well...thx.
They can't have thier cake....and eat it, too.

*BUSH* :rl:

over this I'd rather be bum on the street than giving my money to illegal immigrant!

I'm sorry but there's is something SO wrong with "benefits" and "illegals" being together in the same sentence! Where would they get the money; the system is already in trouble!?!

I'm sorry but there's is something SO wrong with "benefits" and "illegals" being together in the same sentence! Where would they get the money; the system is already in trouble!?!

I guess Bush want to damage the system before he end his term leaving the mess to next president...

Puerto Rico

Ahhh...actually Puerto Rico is considered a U.S. Commonwealth. As is Guam.....yes they do have special privileges and are considered citizens. They can travel freely is an example. And work.
And guess what....you are free to travel there, also.
It's part of our heritage.
And the U.S. issues many visas. Part of history. Part of how we keep highly educated. Intellectual.
It's the illegals we should be conserned about. Legal immigrants play a part in our society.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back