Social Security Benefits for Illegal Immigrants

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked 70 hours/week, and the social security tax took the money from my paycheck, and it goes to illegal immigrants (not 100%, but you know what I'm talking about)... who lived in a room with full of 11 people, who are watching TV all day, and DO NOTHING.

This is mega-supercalifragilisticexpialidoscious not right.

I know what do you mean. It makes me so furious to see they collect SSDI with a nice home and cars. Travel alot and more kids to earn more money each of child. I work so hard for many years and hours. They took out of my taxes on my paycheck. Now it is going to the illegal immigrants. :pissed:

I have seen alot of Brializian and Pureo Rician have so many children with different fathers. They collect food stamps, engery aid and session 8 to help their rent reducation pay from our deduct taxes on paycheck. It makes me so piss off. They need to go back their own countries to leave American people alone ! They want more children to get more money income !

huh? Puerto Ricans are US citizens. My friend and my uncle are both from PR and they didnt need a green card or VISA to get jobs here.

This is a statement from this link: Puerto Rican - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

At that time a majority of Puerto Ricans settled in New York City, Philadelphia, northern New Jersey, Hartford, CT and Chicago,Illinois. In later years 1980s and 1990s a new wave of Puerto Ricans have migrated from the island to Orlando & Kissimmee, Florida. Since Puerto Ricans became U.S. citizens in 1917 they could easily travel to and from Puerto Rico but most stayed in the mainland since the conditions on the island were dire. The media in Puerto Rico portrayed New York and other cities with streets made of gold, that was free from poverty, discrimination, or prejudice. As soon as they arrived in New York, however, many Puerto Ricans found out that what they had heard was wrong. Many faced discrimination and were often laughed at because curiosity attracted Puerto Ricans who saw many things in the U.S. that they never seen on the island.

The problem here is that the illegal aliens are getting the benefits through illegal means. And, most illegal immigrants don't work regular jobs. Instead, they work "under the table" so that they don't pay any taxes, including social security. Therefore, they are given social security benefits they have not contributed to.
Social security is what taxpayers pay into to ensure that there is a stable fund available to us when we are old and/or disabled and no longer able to work. Why should we be GIVING this away to those who have not helped contribute? The system is already in trouble. They predict that social security will only last another 10-13 years. Change is certainly needed, but giving away the funds faster is NOT the answer. They are only making matters worse for the rest of us who have been contributing to Social Security all our lives.

Goodfor you. When I call the prez, I will be sure and let him know that YOU don’t need the SS, but the rest of us do.

Most other countries, such as HK and Japan don't have SS then gotta deal with this system.

I know what do you mean. It makes me so furious to see they collect SSDI with a nice home and cars. Travel alot and more kids to earn more money each of child. I work so hard for many years and hours. They took out of my taxes on my paycheck. Now it is going to the illegal immigrants. :pissed:

I have seen alot of Brializian and Pureo Rician have so many children with different fathers. They collect food stamps, engery aid and session 8 to help their rent reducation pay from our deduct taxes on paycheck. It makes me so piss off. They need to go back their own countries to leave American people alone ! They want more children to get more money income !

Alot of black people are using Section 8 too.

Most Mexicans don't using Section 8 but some of them do in LA and rather to live in regular apartment, also I believe that most immigrants aren't allow to get Section 8 because require to be citizen for get one.

Pacman said:
Most Mexicans don't using Section 8 but some of them do in LA and rather to live in regular apartment, also I believe that most immigrants aren't allow to get Section 8 because require to be citizen for get one.
Why? They have been granted rights to our social security, our medicaid, medicare, food stamps, welfare.....what's to keep them from using section 8?

hahaha I'm sooo happy I dont live in the US!

Idiot Government....absit invidia ;)

Why? They have been granted rights to our social security, our medicaid, medicare, food stamps, welfare.....what's to keep them from using section 8?

I forgot to mention that most earlier generation of Mexicans, that moved to USA in before 80's and allowed to using Section 8 and SS when they are US citizen, also it does happen. (Additional, If they are moved to USA before 2000 and able to earn citizen after live in US for 5 years)

I just believe that immigrants got restricted on system until become citizen but I can be wrong and would find out more about it.

I have hard to believe that SS benefit would going to illegal immigrant then what's up with their stupid system that not allowed immigrants to get system until become citizen.

Pacman said:
I just believe that immigrants got restricted on system until become citizen but I can be wrong and would find out more about it.
I provided links, which also contain links, so click away.

Alot of black people are using Section 8 too.

Unforunately, there is out of control right now. We can't catch them. Alot of boyfriends or girlfriends live each other (extra income). It is waste alot of our taxes with government. They fill out annual income as fraud. They never caught.

huh? Puerto Ricans are US citizens. My friend and my uncle are both from PR and they didnt need a green card or VISA to get jobs here.

Our US of America Flag indicates 50 stars = 50 states. It does not count of Puerto Ricans. They should stay in their country instead of coming in this country. It caused biggest more problem for the courts, welfare, social security, etc.... Asisan should be stay in their countries, India, China, etc... to prevent more and more population growing in USA.

It is very hurtful our next generation income in their retirement Social Security as we work for many years !! The money going to the international people instead of us, children and grandchildren.

I can see many eldery people income very low as they worked very hard at the factory, etc.. over 40 years ! They only got $700 to $900 a month. They become very depress because the social security do not provide much money to the eldery people (not like disability people).

Good healthy Deaf people SHOULD go back to work !!! Eldery people should be enjoy their retirement lives and travel alot. It makes me so furious !

What is wrong with the stupid politicans ? They hate everything that is good for America. The politicans have sold out the American people against their will. That is why I petition very furiously over matters that are close to my heart. Thank you Eve and good old fashioned common sense always wins out, if not immediately then eventually in the end, good old fashioned common sense always wins.

Kalista said:
Our US of America Flag indicates 50 stars = 50 states. It does not count of Puerto Ricans
Actually, Puerto Rico is a territory of the United States of America since 1917, which provides Puerto Rican’s the same constitutional rights as any other American. Therefore, they are not illegal aliens. They are required to pay the same taxes, including social security. We are talking about the illegal immigrants who don’t pay into the system, but who reap the benefits nontheless.

Heath said:
good old fashioned common sense always wins out, if not immediately then eventually in the end, good old fashioned common sense always wins.
Actually, “good old fashioned common sense” did not win in the Senate vote. Now it is up to trusting President Bush’s common sense. He deserves to know the American public’s stance on this issue before he makes a decision on the matter.

Our US of America Flag indicates 50 stars = 50 states. It does not count of Puerto Ricans. They should stay in their country instead of coming in this country. It caused biggest more problem for the courts, welfare, social security, etc.... Asisan should be stay in their countries, India, China, etc... to prevent more and more population growing in USA.

It is very hurtful our next generation income in their retirement Social Security as we work for many years !! The money going to the international people instead of us, children and grandchildren.

I can see many eldery people income very low as they worked very hard at the factory, etc.. over 40 years ! They only got $700 to $900 a month. They become very depress because the social security do not provide much money to the eldery people (not like disability people).

Good healthy Deaf people SHOULD go back to work !!! Eldery people should be enjoy their retirement lives and travel alot. It makes me so furious !

In 1917, Puerto Ricans became US citizens.

Not all of them are so and most of them are focus on job as work hard.

You said MOST OF THEM ARE FOCUS ON JOB AS WORK HARD.... then what the hell... why do they need a fucking benefits from the social security? :cool:

You said MOST OF THEM ARE FOCUS ON JOB AS WORK HARD.... then what the hell... why do they need a fucking benefits from the social security? :cool:

It wasn't their fault, also senators who make it.

SS benefit is only for them that who losing job, forgot or document stolen.

Again, You just nothing to know about Mexicans (and other latino), also they are work so hard.

I provided links, which also contain links, so click away.

I made mistake and found out from link.

It should to get benefit for SS if they losing their job, forgot or even document stolen.

...Good for you. When I call the prez, I will be sure and let him know that YOU don’t need the SS, but the rest of us do.
I'll split Pacman's share with you. ;)

Just FYI:

A general summary of U.S. immigration terminology follows.

Alien
An individual who is not a U.S. citizen or U.S. national.

U.S. National
An individual who owes his sole allegiance to the United States, including all U.S. citizens, and including some individuals who are not U.S. citizens. These individuals would include citizens of certain U.S. possessions such as American Samoa and Northern Mariana Islands.

U.S. Citizen

1. An individual born in the United States.
2. An individual whose parent is a U.S. citizen.*
3. A former alien who has been naturalized as a U.S. citizen
4. An individual born in Puerto Rico.
5. An individual born in Guam.
6. An individual born in the U.S. Virgin Islands.

Compacts of Free Association
The following countries are independent republics, which were once part of the Trust Territory of the Pacific administered by the United States on behalf of the United Nations;

* Federated States of Micronesia
* Republic of Marshall Islands
* Republic of Palau

Upon reaching independence, each of the above nations has signed a Compact of Free Association (CFA) with the United States. Under the terms of each CFA, the United States undertakes the responsibility for the external defense of each republic, and undertakes certain responsibilities involving financial aid and support for each republic. As stipulated by each CFA, citizens of the above-named republics may freely enter the United States without a visa, may remain in the United States for an indefinite period of time, and may be employed in the United States without restriction.

Illegal Alien
Also known as an "Undocumented Alien," is an alien who has entered the United States illegally and is deportable if apprehended, or an alien who entered the United States legally but who has fallen "out of status" and is deportable.
Immigration Terms and Definitions Involving Aliens

It wasn't their fault, also senators who make it.

SS benefit is only for them that who losing job, forgot or document stolen.

Again, You just nothing to know about Mexicans (and other latino), also they are work so hard.

Yeah, they, Mexicans, PR worked so hard to stare girl's asses. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back