So...what's the deal with homosexuals?

As a former minister that studied greek and hebrew in college, I'll tell you that any version of the bible available today has been GROSSLY mistranslated. There are TWO things wrong with a literal and infallible interpretation of the bible:

1. It was written by men, and men make mistakes and everything comes out through their own biases.

2. No one realizes that the Do's and Don'ts were CULTURAL. We, as a people, eat pork (an unclean meat) and I'm sure some of you fuck your wives when they're on their period. I'm sure some of you are fat (gluttony is a 'sin'), and have coveted (been jealous of) something your neighbor has. ALL of those things are terrible sins, according to the bible.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Humans are VERY VERY FALIBLE!!!!!!!!!! Plus, I mean the entire Bible was preselected by a commitee of MEN.......MEN who are totally depraved (according to the Bible) Being an instrument of God doesn't change anything. That would be like asking a severely mentally retarded (like they can understand, and even talk or read context words) person to recite a Shakespere play verbatim. Man cannot accurantly transmit the wholeness of God.....they are too biased, and there's still tons and tons of disagreement over what verses mean.

Ha Ha that is big baloney.. I tell you the truth, I had met some deaf Homosexuals. they said to me they think that I am so cute and well-groomed. they did encoruage me should have to give a try sex if you like it or not.. I was blew them up from my mind. I felt that way they intended to force me to do something have sex with them for a try.. HECK FUCKING NOOO. I NEVER WILL GIVE A DAMN TRY FOR HAVE SEX WITH IDIOT HOMOSEXUAL PERIOD.. they have WORSTEST MENTAL CASES I ever met.. I never forget who the homosexuals are how raised them that way.. if they do something around my kids what they offer.. I will put them in cup they smell coffee in morning time..

HOMOSEXUAL WANTS SEX..S.E.X. THEIR MIND FILLED ABOUT SEX, SEX ,SEX, SE,X ... HOW THEY ARE MENTAL PROBLEMS.. THAT WHAT THEY MUST HAVE TO TASTE IT FOR EVERYDAY..

THIS FACT DIRECTLY TO HOMOSEXUALS..
Thanks, XBGMER for the joke of the day. I needed a laugh to start off my day :ty:
SEX, SEX, SEX is also on SOME Straight people's mind - not only the homosexual. I have several straight men who constantly bother me and want to have sex with me to prove me that straight people sex is better than lesbian sex. :eek2: They are out to recruit lesbians and trying to convert them to straight. So SOME straight people, too, have mental problems.:crazy:

Thanks, XBGMER for the joke of the day. I needed a laugh to start off my day :ty:
SEX, SEX, SEX is also on SOME Straight people's mind - not only the homosexual. I have several straight men who constantly bother me and want to have sex with me to prove me that straight people sex is better than lesbian sex. :eek2: They are out to recruit lesbians and trying to convert them to straight. So SOME straight people, too, have mental problems.:crazy:

You got owned by XBGMER. :Owned:

Not true that Gay want sex sex sex but some straight 2

Pls stop blame 2 Gay people? Not only Gay want sex sex sex. Straight too want only sex sex sex. Why not blame murder, rape or whatsover and why blame always 2 Gay people. There is many gay couple are willing help adopt baby because straight have neva brain bec when baby born and they dont want keep them and how see they grow up and go to school and married. Why many children suffer without real parent? Children didnt ask to come in the world.

Please accept what they are and they are very good people. I have 2 gay couple friend and they are very good 2 children bec children's real parent both throw them in rubish dump. It is not nice that they didnot plan for children but for what enjoy sex?

I say live and let live. As long as nobody is forcing their views, opinions or way of life down my throat. It's not mine or anyone's place to judge people. That will be done by God when the time comes.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Humans are VERY VERY FALIBLE!!!!!!!!!! Plus, I mean the entire Bible was preselected by a commitee of MEN.......MEN who are totally depraved (according to the Bible) Being an instrument of God doesn't change anything. That would be like asking a severely mentally retarded (like they can understand, and even talk or read context words) person to recite a Shakespere play verbatim. Man cannot accurantly transmit the wholeness of God.....they are too biased, and there's still tons and tons of disagreement over what verses mean.

:gpost: And I find intolerance and bigotry much more evil than homosexuality! It is the intolerant that create violence against the homosexuals, not the homosexuals that create violence.

I think the biggest misconception and stigma attached to homosexuals, but always seems to be more so directed at gay men is that they are nothing but overtly sexual beings. Being a lesbian I have many gay friends, and I also have straight male friends. I dont find my gay male friends to be any more so sexually driven than my straight male friends.

Rather, what I believe is that since gay men are often only spoken about in a sexual context, and often only viewed in a sexual context they arent given an opportunity to be seen other wise.

You look at a straight male and you dont see what he does in the bedroom, and by no means is he normally judged by what he does in the bedroom rather you talk about what he does for a living, where he goes to school, just normal average topics.

You have a gay male and the thing that people are drawn to immediatly is him being gay, the topic of conversation is usually sexually oriented, not because of the gay male but rather the people around him that arent used to being around homosexuals find him homosexuality intruiging or find it to be a point of discussion so you view him in a sexual manner.

It goes the same for deaf and hearing people. If you have a conversation with a hearing person you dont find that abnormal, you dont talk about the ability to hear, its not an issue you dont look at that hearing person and think oh wow, thats a hearing person, thats different why are they hearing, what made them become hearing.

But the second that hearing people are around a deaf person, the topic of conversation often times is geared around deaf topics and questions concerning the person being deaf, so it would be easy to see where when hearing people are around deaf people the only atribute that they really personify with that person is that they are deaf.

Basically what I am saying is that we all have unique traits about our selves, some people are gay, some people are deaf, and when people that arent used to being around that the topic of conversation most often goes around that unique trait. So its often viewed as though gay people are nothing but sexual beings and all we ever talk or think about is sex.

While I really think its the people around us that make what we do in the bedroom such an issue, not us.

Not only Gay want sex sex sex. Straight too want only sex sex sex.
Ditto..............ever met one of those oh so sexee sex postive feminists?

Excuse me. Those who are gays or lesbian or handicapped or regligion or race, did they asked God to be born that way. Hell no!!! It's just the way they are and they accept who they are and they are happy. If they are happy then I am happy for them. I dont judge them.

I have a few gay friends and that doesnt bother me at all. A gay friend of mine that I went to college with. He took me to gay bar for my birthday and I had a blast time. I was so surprised and it was a very nice place to hang out with. No I am not lesbian. But I just want to have fun for my birthday and I finally got what I want was a fun time. Thanks to my friend. :hug:

Ha Ha that is big baloney.. I tell you the truth, I had met some deaf Homosexuals. they said to me they think that I am so cute and well-groomed. they did encoruage me should have to give a try sex if you like it or not.. I was blew them up from my mind. I felt that way they intended to force me to do something have sex with them for a try.. HECK FUCKING NOOO. I NEVER WILL GIVE A DAMN TRY FOR HAVE SEX WITH IDIOT HOMOSEXUAL PERIOD.. they have WORSTEST MENTAL CASES I ever met.. I never forget who the homosexuals are how raised them that way.. if they do something around my kids what they offer.. I will put them in cup they smell coffee in morning time..

HOMOSEXUAL WANTS SEX..S.E.X. THEIR MIND FILLED ABOUT SEX, SEX ,SEX, SE,X ... HOW THEY ARE MENTAL PROBLEMS.. THAT WHAT THEY MUST HAVE TO TASTE IT FOR EVERYDAY..

Please hold your thoughts before spit this out here. Straight people want sex too! Smile! Dino

Steel, if Gay is okay... then you go ahead and be gay...

Go ahead and sleep with men and women...

You don't believe in God anyway.... so go ahead.

Why SOme Atheists won't be gay? if they support gays and bi...

They should go ahead and sleep with men or women...

And they don't have to get marry...

Steel, go ahead and stick your thing in another guy's butt.

Go on, be happy.

nice rant steel but i dont really care because any men who touches my ass will have his arms ripped off simple as that

Wow some of these statements are amazing to me. I am gay and have never understood the anger and fear so many straight men have. Why are you afraid of some fairy? These men talk so tough with their friends, "If a man touched my ass I'd", what???? okay so now why are you so afraid? Yes there are some of us that are a bit forward but that is the exception. The vast majority of us do not want to have anything to do with a straight man. Fumbling around not know what you are doing. Please everyone wants a good experience in bed and a first timer, no not going to be good. Yes we look. Straight me stare at women and you don't seem to care whether or not you have made them uncomfortable or not. You said rude things to them and slap them on their ass then get them drunk so you can take advantage of them. What is that not you, now you are wanting to say all straight men are not like that? Well don't put all us fags in the same catagory either. we are not all like that. If you have a gay "friend" who treats you like that you need to choose your friends better. We are not all out there to convert people. I can't tell you though how many of my female friends have either said i still haven't met the right woman, or i need to try them and they will cause me to see the light. No, sorry. Straight people try to convert us all the time. I guess the two things that apply here are old sayings that are said here in the south but i can't speak for the rest of the country. The first is the one about if you have never cheated but your husband won't stop accusing you of it more than likely he is the one cheating cause he feels guilty about it. Same here some straight people who are concerned with us converting straight people it's because straight people always try to convert us. The other is about a person being so consumed with the thought of something and hates it so much is because they have that fear of it in themselves. If you are confident in who you are as a person there is no need to fear any situation. If you are around a gay man and you are confident in yourself as a straight man what is it that you have to be worried about? Why are you scared? I as the gay man am supposed to be the weak sissy whose wrist is so limp i can't hold a fist. Why are you mister straight man so afraid of me? You shouldn't be. One last thing, if you are SO homophobic and are willing to hurt a gay person why did you come to the gay threads, read all the things that were said and feel you needed to chime in. If you dislike us so much why did you choose to come to this forum???? You weren't forced to that was your choiceThat is what i thought!

Last edited:
You got owned by XBGMER. :Owned:

Hardly. The "homosexuals have sex on their minds all the time" argument is old as dirt. It's also false!

I would say that XBGMER got pwned, and not the other way around. ;)

You sound paranoid, which doesn't surprise me. Fear seems the driving force behind alot of straight people's atitudes towards gays. I wish people would just accept one another as people, and not worry so much about whether someone is gay or straight. This world would be much nicer place if that happened.

Please hold your thoughts before spit this out here. Straight people want sex too! Smile! Dino

That's right. Just because you're gay, that doesn't mean sex is the first thing on your mind. I absolutely hate it when people assume that someone is going to come on to you because they are gay.

That's simply just not true!

I have a few gay friends and that doesnt bother me at all. A gay friend of mine that I went to college with. He took me to gay bar for my birthday and I had a blast time. I was so surprised and it was a very nice place to hang out with. No I am not lesbian. But I just want to have fun for my birthday and I finally got what I want was a fun time. Thanks to my friend. :hug:

Oh, that was nice for him to invite you at the bar for your birthday!

Ive always believed that people who rant and rave against homosexuality, are latent homos themselves.

That would mean... I figured the count here to come out at least six (6) men who have been saying that they'd rip arms off if their butts were the least bit violated... and that homosexuality is a sin itself...and that God will punish them, are really homos themselves and are putting up defenses to deny themselves the truth.

That goes for a woman here, too ~ she's probably a lesbian still hiding in the closet and won't come out for any reason whatsoever.

Period.

That reminds me - those who said that about their precious little asses, does that exclude a slap on the butt by their so-called straight guy friends? How do you know they're not really scoping your saggy little butt for some future first-time action?

Humm?

Get off your pedestal, and get back in touch with the unwashed masses.

Steel, if Gay is okay... then you go ahead and be gay...

Go ahead and sleep with men and women...

You don't believe in God anyway.... so go ahead.

Why SOme Atheists won't be gay? if they support gays and bi...

They should go ahead and sleep with men or women...

And they don't have to get marry...

Steel, go ahead and stick your thing in another guy's butt.

Go on, be happy.

Uh, did you even read what I said or were u just too busy smoking some crack? (posted by Steel X)

Wow some of these statements are amazing to me. I am gay and have never understood the anger and fear so many straight men have. Why are you afraid of some fairy? These men talk so tough with their friends, "If a man touched my ass I'd", what???? okay so now why are you so afraid? Yes there are some of us that are a bit forward but that is the exception. The vast majority of us do not want to have anything to do with a straight man. Fumbling around not know what you are doing. Please everyone wants a good experience in bed and a first timer, no not going to be good. Yes we look. Straight me stare at women and you don't seem to care whether or not you have made them uncomfortable or not. You said rude things to them and slap them on their ass then get them drunk so you can take advantage of them. What is that not you, now you are wanting to say all straight men are not like that? Well don't put all us fags in the same catagory either. we are not all like that. If you have a gay "friend" who treats you like that you need to choose your friends better. We are not all out there to convert people. I can't tell you though how many of my female friends have either said i still haven't met the right woman, or i need to try them and they will cause me to see the light. No, sorry. Straight people try to convert us all the time. I guess the two things that apply here are old sayings that are said here in the south but i can't speak for the rest of the country. The first is the one about if you have never cheated but your husband won't stop accusing you of it more than likely he is the one cheating cause he feels guilty about it. Same here some straight people who are concerned with us converting straight people it's because straight people always try to convert us. The other is about a person being so consumed with the thought of something and hates it so much is because they have that fear of it in themselves. If you are confident in who you are as a person there is no need to fear any situation. If you are around a gay man and you are confident in yourself as a straight man what is it that you have to be worried about? Why are you scared? I as the gay man am supposed to be the weak sissy whose wrist is so limp i can't hold a fist. Why are you mister straight man so afraid of me? You shouldn't be. One last thing, if you are SO homophobic and are willing to hurt a gay person why did you come to the gay threads, read all the things that were said and feel you needed to chime in. If you dislike us so much why did you choose to come to this forum???? You weren't forced to that was your choiceThat is what i thought!

dude i dont mind men toouching me ok what ll happen if i touched an girl s boob or her ass? i wou ld get slapped or get kicked in the balls right? its the same with me i consider private parts very sacred if gay men or straight men doesnt matter if they touched my ass or my private parts i would lose it you know? i dont mean i have any anger towards gay people dont worry about that part as for women if they touched me i ll just have my woman beat them up and i ll watch i dont hit women so i m letting my woman do it sorry if there s any misunderstanding

Back