So...what's the deal with homosexuals?

they said to me they think that I am so cute and well-groomed. they did encoruage me should have to give a try sex if you like it or not.. I was blew them up from my mind. I felt that way they intended to force me to do something have sex with them for a try..
Xboxgamer, get a life. Just b/c some gay guys hit on you, it doesn't mean that they are out to recruit you.
Yeah, there are some homosexuals who are into the whole tReNdY kInkInEsS aspect of expressing their sexuality............but so fucking what? There are plenty of tReNdY kInKiErs in the strraight world.

Steel back in the days u were against us, now you have changed and KUDOS to you THANK U for bringing up this type of thread U RAWK dude!

Im a sinner AND....... so what im in love with my partner of nearly 2 yrs and i love her very much... i wouldn't let others decide how we live our lives. so those homophobes... theres the door. those who respect thank you! :)

I doubt it.

admit it. God created homosexuals for a reason. as for all of us, we all lived for a reason.

Not according to this man
NYHETER-07s13-pastor-919.jpg

Rev Fred Philps
Homosexuality is a Behavoral Problem

Holy shit, It's ignorant if people who start homophobia in this forum and in around world.

People like Heath and Buckdodgers need stop to pick on people who are homosexual and leave them alone, also don't conflict them with religion related. I'm sure that they will be sorry in future when homosexual marriage is legal in rest of USA, it happened to legal of abortion in 1970's. If people who pick on homosexual people as USA will getting more worse to make cause more legal. I just let you know that Condi Rice and Bush's daughter are lesbain since they are republican but they don't want marriage though.

I'm moderate Republican but I still support in separate of government and churches. People are make rights to make enjoy in their life and never make conflict them with religion related but required to respect them who are agnostic.

For example, If Heath said "God bless you" then some people would make offensive at him and start aggressive because he don't respect them to being agnostic. I noticed that Ford is going sue on AFA at federal court for start betray on Ford companies to make lose their profits but Ford will win so easily.

At once, If I already move in southeast USA but I'm going find out and start live if it's good or bad EXCEPT for crime. I just concern about personal, parties, culture and other thing. If I feel get shit from this place then I will move back to LA metro, probably in Inland Empire, San Diego, Las Vegas or even Phoenix.

Beautiful thread here... I :applause: you for create a thread here, Steel... :hug:

Just because a gay guy hits on you doesn't mean that ALL HOMOSEXUALS ARE OUT TO RECRUIT. You should just be flattered that SOMEONE found your sorry ass attractive.

As a former minister that studied greek and hebrew in college, I'll tell you that any version of the bible available today has been GROSSLY mistranslated. There are TWO things wrong with a literal and infallible interpretation of the bible:

1. It was written by men, and men make mistakes and everything comes out through their own biases.

2. No one realizes that the Do's and Don'ts were CULTURAL. We, as a people, eat pork (an unclean meat) and I'm sure some of you fuck your wives when they're on their period. I'm sure some of you are fat (gluttony is a 'sin'), and have coveted (been jealous of) something your neighbor has. ALL of those things are terrible sins, according to the bible.

So, you close-minded bigots who are so undeservedly self-rightous, clean your OWN damned house before you tell me who I can or can't sleep with. Because frankly, your whining little cry of, "The bible says its wrong!" doesn't have ANY credibility. So if you wanna play with the big boys, you need to find something more substantial.

At once, If I already move in southeast USA but I'm going find out and start live if it's good or bad EXCEPT for crime. I just concern about personal, parties, culture and other thing. If I feel get shit from this place then I will move back to LA metro, probably in Inland Empire, San Diego, Las Vegas or even Phoenix.

What's going on with you?? for past couple months you claimed you are gay for two years.. now you claim you are straight... ..Strange!!!!
SxyPorkie:eek3: :pissed:

HOMOSEXUAL WANTS SEX..S.E.X. THEIR MIND FILLED ABOUT SEX, SEX ,SEX, SE,X ... HOW THEY ARE MENTAL PROBLEMS.. THAT WHAT THEY MUST HAVE TO TASTE IT FOR EVERYDAY..

THIS FACT DIRECTLY TO HOMOSEXUALS..

That's funny. I'm a lesbian, and I don't have sex on the brain 24/7. In fact, sex is the LAST thing I ever want. I prefer cuddling and being together in bed over any sex act.

Just because a gay guy hits on you doesn't mean that ALL HOMOSEXUALS ARE OUT TO RECRUIT. You should just be flattered that SOMEONE found your sorry ass attractive.

As a former minister that studied greek and hebrew in college, I'll tell you that any version of the bible available today has been GROSSLY mistranslated. There are TWO things wrong with a literal and infallible interpretation of the bible:

1. It was written by men, and men make mistakes and everything comes out through their own biases.

2. No one realizes that the Do's and Don'ts were CULTURAL. We, as a people, eat pork (an unclean meat) and I'm sure some of you fuck your wives when they're on their period. I'm sure some of you are fat (gluttony is a 'sin'), and have coveted (been jealous of) something your neighbor has. ALL of those things are terrible sins, according to the bible.

So, you close-minded bigots who are so undeservedly self-rightous, clean your OWN damned house before you tell me who I can or can't sleep with. Because frankly, your whining little cry of, "The bible says its wrong!" doesn't have ANY credibility. So if you wanna play with the big boys, you need to find something more substantial.

Amen! Good posting! :applause:

There has been a pretty long war against straight ppl and homosexual ppl...and yet it still hasnt pretty much ended yet. The biggest issue we have now is gay marriage so really...what bible really taught us that homosexual is wrong? WHAT bible? and dont say "the bible!" "the holy bible!" etc...I mean c'mon...look at what's happening to us! open your eyes! Even though I know God isnt evil and he never is, but parts of the things in the bible just doesn't really make sense and when they say homosexuality is a sin, it taught us to hate homosexuals but God NEVER taught us to hate anything. Because I think saying that homosexuality is a sin is pretty silly...you can't force them to be straight cause it's their lives and their business. So the real question is...WHAT has the homosexuasl ever done to us? WHY is it considered a sin? and why can't they just accept because it's....not really doing anything to us.

Most homosexuals wouldnt force you to be gay like them so they would respect you anyway so they aren't "evil" or "have the devil" in them or that some crazed religonous ppl think they do but whatever to them. If a homosexual loves another person of the same sex well GREAT! but thats still not our business because love is still private to everyone. God has taught us love...not hate. so, really, why hate the homosexuals and what did they ever do wrong to us? God build an unperfect world with ppl who are NEVER as perfect as God or even Jesus himself...so seriously, ppl who keeps saying that homosexuality is a sin needs to get a life. It's not like it's the end of the world or anything, for God's sake!

Surely some of you might have a relative who is homosexual...would you ditch him/her just because of that? leaving someone behind who you loved all your life and then you hate that person just cause he/she is a homosexual? This is what I'm trying to tell you! it seems somewhere that the bible is trying to make you love some things and hate some things. like hates pregrent women are not married, people living together and not married, and black people, etc...there are always alot of black people written in the bible and yet, they were brainwashed to hate black people because they always think Jesus is "white" or something. :roll: But I dont think he was really white at all. It's a possiblity that he could be somewhat black or middle eastern or even a Jew, which many of us heard rumors that he is really a Jew. So the Jewish religon is older than the christian religon because the Jew believes there is God BEFORE Jesus came. It's also pretty silly to think that God is really a man but God is NOT a man. God isnt even human like us. so God is God. So many of us do believe in God, but you cant expect us to follow every single step from the bible. Why? cause we aint perfect thats why! Bibles are just mostly stories. not laws. and People arguing the difference between Science and the bible...there is NOTHING to compare between the two. they are completely the opposite of everything. If you dont believe in Evloution...fine. But I know I believe in Evloution...even thou I do believe in God as well cause I'm not that stupid to see the difference between apes and men. every animals envolve all the time so it's still no big deal. The world is always changing.

So...seriously, religonous or not, you can't expect people to change to follow the bible cause they are not laws. Only the government have laws and the bible should NOT be above the law, cause otherwise, then all hell breaks loose.

If the preacher has raped and killed an 8 yr old girl from the sunday school and so many ppl try to protect him because he's "the father of God", and yet they just proved him innocent just because he's a preacher...would God be happy with that? I doubt it. It's still pretty much a sin alright. I do believe there are sins, but I dont believe that homosexuality is really a sin because it's just part of the person's life. Murder is a sin...rape is a sin...stealing is a sin...and of course...lying a sin...even swearing is a sin too but hey, face it people we are ARE sinners of what we done. I am a sinner myself too cause I've done some stealing in the past too. The only way to rid of our sins is to ask God for FORGIVENESS, and thats all we have to do.

So...I have friends who are gay, lesiban or even bi but I just respect them. I even have alot of black friends and had a black girlfriend so I'm not even racist of them either. I stole some things, I smoke, I drank, and I had sex while I wasnt even married so obviously I am a SINNER...big deal! but of course I have always prayed for his forgiveness. so I just wanted to enjoy my life while I can and I'm sure many of you can as well. It's a waste of time for judgement. Just go out and have some fun cause life is short.

:gpost:

Back