So...what's the deal with homosexuals?

Steel X

Reaction score
There has been a pretty long war against straight ppl and homosexual ppl...and yet it still hasnt pretty much ended yet. The biggest issue we have now is gay marriage so really...what bible really taught us that homosexual is wrong? WHAT bible? and dont say "the bible!" "the holy bible!" etc...I mean c'mon...look at what's happening to us! open your eyes! Even though I know God isnt evil and he never is, but parts of the things in the bible just doesn't really make sense and when they say homosexuality is a sin, it taught us to hate homosexuals but God NEVER taught us to hate anything. Because I think saying that homosexuality is a sin is pretty silly...you can't force them to be straight cause it's their lives and their business. So the real question is...WHAT has the homosexuasl ever done to us? WHY is it considered a sin? and why can't they just accept because it's....not really doing anything to us.

Most homosexuals wouldnt force you to be gay like them so they would respect you anyway so they aren't "evil" or "have the devil" in them or that some crazed religonous ppl think they do but whatever to them. If a homosexual loves another person of the same sex well GREAT! but thats still not our business because love is still private to everyone. God has taught us love...not hate. so, really, why hate the homosexuals and what did they ever do wrong to us? God build an unperfect world with ppl who are NEVER as perfect as God or even Jesus himself...so seriously, ppl who keeps saying that homosexuality is a sin needs to get a life. It's not like it's the end of the world or anything, for God's sake!

Surely some of you might have a relative who is homosexual...would you ditch him/her just because of that? leaving someone behind who you loved all your life and then you hate that person just cause he/she is a homosexual? This is what I'm trying to tell you! it seems somewhere that the bible is trying to make you love some things and hate some things. like hates pregrent women are not married, people living together and not married, and black people, etc...there are always alot of black people written in the bible and yet, they were brainwashed to hate black people because they always think Jesus is "white" or something. :roll: But I dont think he was really white at all. It's a possiblity that he could be somewhat black or middle eastern or even a Jew, which many of us heard rumors that he is really a Jew. So the Jewish religon is older than the christian religon because the Jew believes there is God BEFORE Jesus came. It's also pretty silly to think that God is really a man but God is NOT a man. God isnt even human like us. so God is God. So many of us do believe in God, but you cant expect us to follow every single step from the bible. Why? cause we aint perfect thats why! Bibles are just mostly stories. not laws. and People arguing the difference between Science and the bible...there is NOTHING to compare between the two. they are completely the opposite of everything. If you dont believe in Evloution...fine. But I know I believe in Evloution...even thou I do believe in God as well cause I'm not that stupid to see the difference between apes and men. every animals envolve all the time so it's still no big deal. The world is always changing.

So...seriously, religonous or not, you can't expect people to change to follow the bible cause they are not laws. Only the government have laws and the bible should NOT be above the law, cause otherwise, then all hell breaks loose.

If the preacher has raped and killed an 8 yr old girl from the sunday school and so many ppl try to protect him because he's "the father of God", and yet they just proved him innocent just because he's a preacher...would God be happy with that? I doubt it. It's still pretty much a sin alright. I do believe there are sins, but I dont believe that homosexuality is really a sin because it's just part of the person's life. Murder is a sin...rape is a sin...stealing is a sin...and of course...lying a sin...even swearing is a sin too but hey, face it people we are ARE sinners of what we done. I am a sinner myself too cause I've done some stealing in the past too. The only way to rid of our sins is to ask God for FORGIVENESS, and thats all we have to do.

So...I have friends who are gay, lesiban or even bi but I just respect them. I even have alot of black friends and had a black girlfriend so I'm not even racist of them either. I stole some things, I smoke, I drank, and I had sex while I wasnt even married so obviously I am a SINNER...big deal! but of course I have always prayed for his forgiveness. so I just wanted to enjoy my life while I can and I'm sure many of you can as well. It's a waste of time for judgement. Just go out and have some fun cause life is short.

:applause: GOOD THERE, STEEL!

I agreed with you! I just knew that Jew is FIRST religion! And, everything in the world INCLUDE you and I are SINNER of course, no one are perfect. It's VERY turn me off if someone TRY to be perfect! :roll: Also even, I accept EVERYBODY for who they are EVEN Bin Laden, I accepted him for WHO HE IS but I don't accept him for HURTING United State America THAT'S IT! Im very glad that you posted this thread, I was planning to doing that since until you did! I guess you got the more guts than I do? :lol:

Thank you, Steel for posting this thread!

:gpost: God made us, His children and he still loves us no matter what we are.

I am a sinner too, everyone is. NO ONE IS DAMN PERFECT.

Add one thing...

My grandfather was VERY STRONGER Christian that I knew ever in my life, he's VERY against pretty everything. He passed away when I was either 3 or 4 years old, he knew that it's his time which God told him that he will die next day so he started spend the VERY special day with me and whole of family, even he told us how he feel about us and thank us for being wonderful family. Then next day, he died.

He sat on the lazy chair and told me and my brother and sisters the story that Jew showed up in the Earth to be FIRST religion. HE ADMIT IT! Even, he knew that it's true because Jesus born in where Jew people live in! And, even they set everything up as church, become religion and everything to being first instead of Christian and Bapist and Herbew*sp* and more religion...

:thumb: Don't even try to twist this word ;)

I don't have problem with homosexual, same when people visit gay village in SF and other cities. People who want being homosexual is ok but can change their mind if want too. For my views that homosexual marriage isn't define as traditional but between opposite sex are more making sense. I can careless when homosexual marriage is legal but it considered to be other social and not for traditional. I'm happy with girls and future wife.

I'm against on AFA (American Family Association) because it make families look bad and mess up their traditional and too much mistake, also it supposed to be their business and not want make everyone to be christian instead of jewish, catholic, muslim and agnostic.

Most homosexuals wouldnt force you to be gay like them so they would respect you anyway so they aren't "evil" or "have the devil" in them.
Ha Ha that is big baloney.. I tell you the truth, I had met some deaf Homosexuals. they said to me they think that I am so cute and well-groomed. they did encoruage me should have to give a try sex if you like it or not.. I was blew them up from my mind. I felt that way they intended to force me to do something have sex with them for a try.. HECK FUCKING NOOO. I NEVER WILL GIVE A DAMN TRY FOR HAVE SEX WITH IDIOT HOMOSEXUAL PERIOD.. they have WORSTEST MENTAL CASES I ever met.. I never forget who the homosexuals are how raised them that way.. if they do something around my kids what they offer.. I will put them in cup they smell coffee in morning time..

HOMOSEXUAL WANTS SEX..S.E.X. THEIR MIND FILLED ABOUT SEX, SEX ,SEX, SE,X ... HOW THEY ARE MENTAL PROBLEMS.. THAT WHAT THEY MUST HAVE TO TASTE IT FOR EVERYDAY..

THIS FACT DIRECTLY TO HOMOSEXUALS..

I'm lucky because they don't bother me or touch my butt when I visit West Hollywood.

Some people don't realize if this person is gay or not but supposed to ask them at first place if want know about sex oriention then if not gay and leave them alone.

Ha Ha that is big baloney.. I tell you the truth, I had met some deaf Homosexuals. they said to me they think that I am so cute and well-groomed. they did encoruage me should have to give a try sex if you like it or not.. I was blew them up from my mind. I felt that way they intended to force me to do something have sex with them for a try.. HECK FUCKING NOOO. I NEVER WILL GIVE A DAMN TRY FOR HAVE SEX WITH IDIOT HOMOSEXUAL PERIOD.. they have WORSTEST MENTAL CASES I ever met.. I never forget who the homosexuals are how raised them that way.. if they do something around my kids what they offer.. I will put them in cup they smell coffee in morning time..

HOMOSEXUAL WANTS SEX..S.E.X. THEIR MIND FILLED ABOUT SEX, SEX ,SEX, SE,X ... HOW THEY ARE MENTAL PROBLEMS.. THAT WHAT THEY MUST HAVE TO TASTE IT FOR EVERYDAY..

HEY take it easy....i am friend of all gay or lesbian and also all races....I am very straight... I am mother.. grandmother....
SxyPorkie

HEY take it easy....i am friend of all gay or lesbian and also all races....I am very straight... I am mother.. grandmother....
SxyPorkie
Yeah I am relax and simple.. Yes I respect you have friends who are gays and lesbians.. I shouldn't have problem with that.. that be just me that me..LOL... wink..

I agree with you. I think that people are brainwashed by religious propaganda.

A gay person wants to get married and everyone goes nuts. A priest molests a little boy and everyone says nothing. :roll:

A gay person wants to get married and everyone goes nuts. A priest molests a little boy and everyone says nothing. :roll:

True... If people don't like homosexual then just ignore them. ;)

Some are, not all are.

Gay marriage caused a uproar.

Priests abusing little boys caused a uproar.

Gay marriage caused a uproar.

Priests abusing little boys caused a uproar.

Depends on religion, it's obviously that's invisible about homosexual, abortion or whatever are in religion related. You need respect people who is agnostic and don't pick on them.

Homosexual marriage is started by social issues, not religion or uproar.

Exactly !!!!!!! Xmbger and they will call it a hate crime when you know it is really not a hate crime at all. You are defending yourself from violent, evil homosexuals !!!!!! :gpost:

A hate crime would be if someone were driving around and saw homosexuals holding hands then get out of the truck and run, attack them unprovoked for no reason. That is a hate crime.

Exactly !!!!!!! and they will call it a hate crime when you know it is really not a hate crime at all. You are defending yourself from violent, evil homosexuals !!!!!! :gpost:

A hate crime would be if someone were driving around and saw homosexuals holding hands then get out of the truck and run, attack them unprovoked for no reason. That is a hate crime.

If you abuse them, it can be part of hate crime but it don't matters because LAPD had alot of report about hate crime.

Back