Signs placed in sexual predators' yards

You're missing what i'm saying. It's not about what he has become, it's about what he did. Commiting a a crime and being good for 30 years is no different than being good for 30 years and then commiting a crime. I've never hurt anyone in my 34 year but if i go out and commit a violent crime it's not washed away because i was good before.

Not all crimes, especially rape, are reported. Not all that are reported have have usable dna. If he did commit more crimes they may not have been recent enough for dna.

True that!...Many rapes are committed...but not reported. Even Church-going, religious people have committed crimes that are not reported....Just recently, I did my civic duty and reported a crime(s) that I knew were committed by a specific person and now that person is being "monitored".....The victims were too scared to report it...so I'm guessing it just takes 1 person to report a crime to get the ball rolling...still, some victims will not cooperate.

the sad fact is that most of them were raped/molested as a child too...

Yes, some of the pedos think that by reenacting the abuse, they can "heal"
Yet another reason to keep them seperate from society, so they can't harm any other people. Rapists weren't raped as children.....they have pathological control issues.
They should be in a mental insistution for the criminally insane

Wirelessly posted

Actually people in the county want them to have a red tag on their vehicle so people know if they get to close to schools or playground.

But he's not always in the vehicle so the headband is better :) or better still let's have it tattooed on his forehead so he can't remove it, I don't see any reason why not :)

What if someone decides to take the law into their own hands and kills a sexual predator can the sheriff's department be held responsible for putting the sign up in their yard?

I guess then his family can try and sue the dept, but they probably won't win 'cos what the dept are saying is true :)

Back