Sidekick Tricks

XBGMER said:
Today, t-Mobile lady clerk who taught me how to trick & tip about my bill access with dialog that tell me How much I owe or see if I paid it off or not..

I knew there is little blurr but you can see it that how much of amount I owe or paid off already.

img38394de.jpg

You just clicking "JUMP" and see "phone", then access into it. dial #225# , then click on "enter". you wait till there dialog appear on screen ... THAT'S IT....... is that so EASSSSY for tricks & tips?

Will it cost me if I dial #225#?

no.

the # before and after the number tell the network that it's not a normal call, but a special network function. there's a LOT of various ones you can use...there's one that'll even reset your voice mail password to the deafault last 4 digits of your number.

I also might want to add that i myself am a prepaid user, #225# is a contract account feature code, as is resulted by the error "The feature is not available for your account status"

However, there is a prepaid balance display (yes tracfone, yours is annoying and always on but you're not the only one with a display), just dial #999# and it will display your prepaid balance.

As i said, the # before and after tell the GSM network it's a request and not a phone call. You don't get charged for dialing it...it also doesn't seem to work unless you have full GPRS. :afro:

How do u create a new tmail?
New Tmail? You mean, you want to change your Sidekick email address? Call customer service and make the request there... it's not something you can do on your own.

I will keep this source of information, everything's very useful, but gotta wait until my Sk3 is repaired. Yet, it is still being fixed, 2 months later..

I will keep this source of information, everything's very useful, but gotta wait until my Sk3 is repaired. Yet, it is still being fixed, 2 months later..
Why 2 months? Didn't they send you a replacement?

Why 2 months? Didn't they send you a replacement?
They won't -- until the phone has been sent to repairs three times before being entitled for a full replacement... These days..

They won't -- until the phone has been sent to repairs three times before being entitled for a full replacement... These days..
I've never heard of that...

When my Sidekick's keyboard started going bad, they sent me another one within 2 days.

I got my Sk3 replaced. I got my gmail set up in my Sk3 accout now, and checked out the smybols. COOL!

I fortunately replaced the SK3 with a new Sidekick Slide and been happy with it since.

I fortunately replaced the SK3 with a new Sidekick Slide and been happy with it since.

Sounds like you are happy with your new Sidekick Slide. I am happy with my SK3 so far. :)

Cool, have fun with your Hiptop Slide, Jake! :) Which one (purple or red) did you get? I believe T-Mobile (USA) has discontinued its Sidekick Slide line. I guess they decided to drop that and add two newer Sidekicks.

The sexy red one, m'lady. Damn, she's too good for me for the past month :naughty:

:lol:

Back