Sidekick Tricks

Smart choice, Jake! I cannot imagine being seen with that purple one in public. :eek3:

and I remember that these first versions of the Sidekick slides has to be recalled due to the trouble they have caused. Lucky enough, I was aware of it and bought the red one and it has no trouble at all and very much in love with it :)

I didn't mean to ask but why isn't this a new thread been created for Sidekick-related problems?

I've been following the thread and it's about tricks and tips for using Sidekick... *sigh*

They sell a sidekick cellphone's add-on stuffs ie; skins, snap-on covers and etc..

Snap-on cover help not getting voided warranty and voided insurance policy I recommend to get snap-on cover. If your sidekick cellphone broke then you can remove the snap-on cover and send off to the repair center.

GyverGear.com Cellular Accessories

Cool, have fun with your Hiptop Slide, Jake! :) Which one (purple or red) did you get? I believe T-Mobile (USA) has discontinued its Sidekick Slide line. I guess they decided to drop that and add two newer Sidekicks.

You make it sound as if the Slide is only available in two colors, red and purple. Mine is black. :confused:

Down here in Australia, they only have in Purple/blue and Red

Aim on a sidekick

KK i have a problem wit the aim on my sidekick Lx can anybody help......

For some reason all my buddies on my buddylist it shows them as being offline when there not.....They are online but it just shows every single buddy in my list as being offline......Does anybody know wat the problem is or how i go about fixing it

KK i have a problem wit the aim on my sidekick Lx can anybody help......

For some reason all my buddies on my buddylist it shows them as being offline when there not.....They are online but it just shows every single buddy in my list as being offline......Does anybody know wat the problem is or how i go about fixing it
It's probably a temporary thing. Even the computer will sometimes have AIM connectivity issues.

If it's not AIM, it could be your Sidekick. Rebooting it also helps if that's the problem. :)

Back