OMG! it's Sidekick 3!
24l.jpg

OMG! it's Sidekick 4!
ipaqhw6500.jpg

OMG! it's Sidekick 5!
9300_4.jpg

What next? :pissed:

Edge,

This is not sidekick3-4 and 5.. Not even RELEASE yet...

This image must be different kind of brand releated another model not sidekick..

I assume that pictures must be coming from other forgien has release their own manfaurting.(sp)

:lol: that hoax! I did talked with SK customer service, they said they re working on SK3, but won't give out the infromation or features, and won't tell me when it come out. So i guess people give you all wrong infromations. They just want it secert and surprise, all i know. mm'

Bullym0m said:
Edge,

This is not sidekick3-4 and 5.. Not even RELEASE yet...

This image must be different kind of brand releated another model not sidekick..

I assume that pictures must be coming from other forgien has release their own manfaurting.(sp)

It's joke!

That point. He made fun of everyone cuz they think SK3 come out already?

SherryCherish said:
:lol: that hoax! I did talked with SK customer service, they said they re working on SK3, but won't give out the infromation or features, and won't tell me when it come out. So i guess people give you all wrong infromations. They just want it secert and surprise, all i know. mm'

i know... these ppl are wasting their breaths....

Know what I got my new sidekick 3 !!
:ugh:

pager.jpg

I love my wyndtell... I dont want to get sidekick 2 or 3

Alex_replies_to_pager1.jpg

Sabrina said:
Know what I got my new sidekick 3 !!
:ugh:
I love my wyndtell... I dont want to get sidekick 2 or 3
Re-size a pictures please

If you dont want to get sidekick 2 or fake 3 then why you made topic about fake 3 in first place? :crazy:

Take this for whats it worth but a buddy of mine who has been working with the company for at lease 7 years that i know of he told me that its should be released before thanksgiving and the price should be around or little more than a new sidekick 2. sk3 might have a better flip screen 1.3 mega pix video bigger mem and more pda options and most of the same stuff on the sk2 and all this is subject to change if better tech. comes along

if i get more info from him ill post it

It's a bird?.... a plane?.... sidekick III?....

No its a crazy bunch of tech saavy AD'ers flying into this thread by the droves!

Still hot in here at almost 20,000 celisus!

Richard

SideKick 3

Ok Let me Tell u want is going on ok my Dad work for T-Moblie and the sidekickIII Is already Made and should be coming in 2006 In September lucky for me that my dad made it so i have one so it suck that all of u guy's have to wait hahah.............. :asshole:

I'll believe it when I see it. My friend is already trying to sell his Sidekick II because he heard the Sidekick III is coming out in January. I'm not holding my breath. I'm perfectly happy with my Sidekick II.

Sexy10595 said:
Ok Let me Tell u want is going on ok my Dad work for T-Moblie and the sidekickIII Is already Made and should be coming in 2006 In September lucky for me that my dad made it so i have one so it suck that all of u guy's have to wait hahah.............. :asshole:

Will it include the VP feature ?

lovesorenson said:
Will it include the VP feature ?
Why would they include a VP feature? A person would have to put it down in just the right place in order for it to work smoothly. Or, you would have to have the pager at a good enough distance so that you can see another person sign. Boy, that would be really small! *squints eyes*

VamPyroX said:
Why would they include a VP feature? A person would have to put it down in just the right place in order for it to work smoothly. Or, you would have to have the pager at a good enough distance so that you can see another person sign. Boy, that would be really small! *squints eyes*

I am sorry to tell you that you are a kind of behind in the Technology era.... Japan deaf people and Sweden deaf people are enjoying their cells that includes VP.

There will be no "VP features" for cell phones in the near future in the U.S.

Japan, Europe, etc. all have NEWER and SMALLER cell phone NETWORKS so they can do it. They don't do it as well as people would like. Don't believe all the advertising you've seen elsewhere. All those ads you see? The picture is often "simulated" and touched up when filmed for TV ads or interviews.

The U.S. is too BIG and too SLOW to do nationwide cell phone VRS/videophone calling at this time. The technology is VERY different from just receiving a live TV broadcast on your cell phone, like you can do with Sprint now with their exclusive "NFL games on your cell phone" deal.

It'd be nice, and it's being worked on probably very hard, but no, it will not be available before, say, 2006 or 2007.

Back