Sidekick 3 !!

Dennis said:
Well, it's on your site, with your website URL on it -- not exactly reputable or neutral. Where's the origin of the picture?

I have received several emails with same picture, asking me if I know anything about it. So, it is safe to assume that Brainwasher Richard got the same thing.

Nightwarrior, I never said it was a Sidekick I called it 'mystery object' perhaps you can scroll up and see if I said the M word or the S word,

and

Dennis, as for my sources I'm gonna have to pass up on that one because I have good number of deafies trusting me to keep them secret. And I'm going to continue respecting my sources for their good deeds by keeping their identities secret.

And Dennis the picture is good enough to bring a lot of attention to the ASLNews site as traffic gone up significantly and people are asking if we could host their news swf videos as well. Dennis I really dont give a damm what you think of that website.

And besides all the negative stuff you guys been lobbing at me lately is good supporting grantwriting material for audist grantwriters. Youre actually helping them get a lot of money away from the deaf communities. Cant you guys realize the damage youre causing for the deaf communities? Lotta RFP's due coming up in October and November.

Richard

Nesmuth said:
And besides all the negative stuff you guys been lobbing at me lately is good supporting grantwriting material for audist grantwriters. Youre actually helping them get a lot of money away from the deaf communities. Cant you guys realize the damage youre causing for the deaf communities? Lotta RFP's due coming up in October and November.

Richard

Richard

You have been saying this for more than a year and I dont see any improvements or grants being given to your agency. 3 digits grant values? your web site looks shabby and say nothing much about your so-called grants.

and

your aslnews.com is full of html errors and many links to the news are not working.

i dont see any damages done, its the other way around as youre doing the damages. Look, you tried to promote the HOVRS vs Sorenson lawsuit and what does that get you? Nothing.

i dont give a sh_t about your web statistics, you have hogwash with the statistic in other AD posting, 17 millions hits? putah.

and

what's the purpose of keeping your sources secret? it is still all hogwash. trusted deaf freinds?? I have heard stories otherwise.

go back to your mother's home in rossmoor, stay in your bedroom and paint the ceiling white.

I don't think America companies are willing to shell out more money if they get revenues enough to support them. Remember, adding new communication system requires FCC licensing and testing and approvals. This can drag for years before FCC finally approves, this involves attorney fees, court fees, etc etc and it can be VERY COSTLY! This is NOT limited to just networking, but also devices, seperate fancy process that Gov't mandates, PLUS any new device are required to be approved by FCC, and UL. That is why companies are reculantant to spend more money to Gov't! They already paid enough share of taxes, why pay more?

mld4ds said:
Huh? I thought our america technology is far superior. :confused:

We need to tell U.S. communication companies to terminate their cow cash technologies. We need to set up new innovation...

This pretty much sounds like someone trying to step on my remote controlled car. Its not gonna work this time.

Richard

qwerty123 said:
Richard

You have been saying this for more than a year and I dont see any improvements or grants being given to your agency. 3 digits grant values? your web site looks shabby and say nothing much about your so-called grants.

So what, our forecast for this year is over 100k as weve already gone past the 65k in revenues. And were getting 14k this month from the feds and public. And add 4 more large fundraisers 16 small fundraisers to raise over 30 k. And I got a big team of volunteers to make it happen.

Website is accessible to many folks something that many hardline deafie sites fail to recognize. Our purpose is to 'deliver information' not dazzle people with fancy uppity htmlwork cosmetics. We've been successful at information delivery than cosmetics.

As for 'hogwash'. Was it hogwash when I posted the sorenson spiel the day before it was officially released? Was it hogwash the mystery object existed?

********** didnt live it up to their numbers. That's why I left them.

Richard

Nesmuth said:
So what, our forecast for this year is over 100k as weve already gone past the 65k in revenues. And were getting 14k this month from the feds and public. And add 4 more large fundraisers 16 small fundraisers to raise over 30 k. And I got a big team of volunteers to make it happen.

Website is accessible to many folks something that many hardline deafie sites fail to recognize. Our purpose is to 'deliver information' not dazzle people with fancy uppity htmlwork cosmetics. We've been successful at information delivery than cosmetics.

As for 'hogwash'. Was it hogwash when I posted the sorenson spiel the day before it was officially released? Was it hogwash the mystery object existed?

********** didnt live it up to their numbers. That's why I left them.

Richard

These two documents below say otherwise. you even ran significant deficit, so youre writing grants to cover up the deficit?
still you have no payroll.

show me your latest 990 form.

http://167.10.5.131/Ct0701_0800/0736/1POQ7O8.PDF

http://167.10.5.131/Ct0501_0600/0539/1RULMJS.PDF

Nesmuth said:
This pretty much sounds like someone trying to step on my remote controlled car. Its not gonna work this time.

Richard

Stepped on your rc car. :rl:

The last 2 990's dont even show a deficit. And you can fetch them latest 990's at the CAAG registry site. We're a 100% volunteer organization and we dont need payroll. Maybe next year we do a payroll for one of our fundraising and job training projects like this;

http://www.hitch-hikermfg.com/21'fryhop.htm

we have plans for next year at the OC-Fair.

So it is a no stepper on my remote control car this time.

Richard

qwerty123 said:
go back to your mother's home in rossmoor, stay in your bedroom and paint the ceiling white.

I wish because been redone into a giant 2 story, 11 room, 4 bathroom mansion a few years ago.

I'm already one of the heirs to it. Should the sad news happen, my brother and I will inherit a 70 percent controlling ownership of the building.

Richard

Nesmuth said:
Dennis, as for my sources I'm gonna have to pass up on that one because I have good number of deafies trusting me to keep them secret. And I'm going to continue respecting my sources for their good deeds by keeping their identities secret.

And Dennis the picture is good enough to bring a lot of attention to the ASLNews site as traffic gone up significantly and people are asking if we could host their news swf videos as well. Dennis I really dont give a damm what you think of that website.

Whatever, man. Don't take it personally. If you put up a picture of a device on your own site without telling anyone where you got it from, no one is gonna believe you.

Nice trying to hide your sources anyway. You're weird. You tell me "I'm gonna pass on that one" but NightwarriorJin has found 'em and what do you know, you're just hyping up the deaf community. It's a Korean device that hasn't been licensed to be used anywhere in the USA. You wee little picture, of course, was meant to provoke people into thinking in was a US available device.

I really appreciate you telling us that we're supporting the "audists." Not that anyone wants to support you when you try to antagonize and mislead deaf people.

Dennis said:
If you put up a picture of a device on your own site without telling anyone where you got it from, no one is gonna believe you.

It's their choice whether to be at the front row or the back seat.

Richard

A front seat or a back seat of watching you trainwrecking a Sidekick 3 thread?

Dennis said:
A front seat or a back seat of watching you trainwrecking a Sidekick 3 thread?

At over 13,000 peeps this is hardly a trainwreck.

Sabrina said:
I just got email today.

http://www.freewebs.com/sidekick3/index.htm

Isn't this interesting ?? SK3 to be released November 4, 2005.

What the HELL? Sabrina, did you seriously check that site out? That site has ZERO proof, ZERO credibility, and ZERO facts about the Sidekick 3!

If I put that picture up somewhere and said it'll come out tomorrow, will you believe me?

Let's state the FACTS here in this thread:

1) The picture is NOT a sidekick. It is not being made by DANGER. It is made by SAMSUNG.

2) The picture is NOT EVEN IN ENGLISH. It is in KOREAN. AS IN IT IS FROM KOREA. SEOUL. NOT AMERICA.

3) The picture is NOT on a STANDARD Sidekick OS. It is running WINDOWS. You know. Like a POCKET PC.

4) The release date CANNOT BE CONFIRMED by ANYONE, ANYWHERE.

5) The BRAND of the COMPANY on the phone is not T-Mobile. It is "ANYCALL!" Go to www.anycall.com.

Now, enough with the speculation. Here's a thread in another forum that may shine some light on the sidekick 3:

http://www.howardforums.com/archive/topic/675573-1.html

In this forum, the speculation is that the Sidekick will appear around February to June 2006. That's a pretty reasonable timeframe.

For all you people asking about Sidekick 3's, you must really not like the 1 or the 2. Tell Danger that so they'll make you what you want.

Nesmuth said:
At over 13,000 peeps this is hardly a trainwreck.

Just like a groteque trainwreck, the people can't take their eyes off this thread, in hopes that SOMETHING REAL will be published. Your false statements keep that false hope alive. Ditch the false publicity and people'll start respecting you more. Or, if respect isn't something you want, at least we'll stop ignoring you.

Back