siamese cat

Siamese have reputation for being the best companions among cat breeds.

Oh yes, i love Siamese cats! I grew up with them..
My dad loved them, thats why we always had them,
my sister did too. When her Siamese cat had her first
litter of kittens, she gave me one and her name was Fizz
cuz she was always spittin, lol!
Dad always had one till the day he died, we had to take
in his last Siamese cat named Jasper..oh, it was heartbreaking.
That cat lived till he was 14 years old!
I dont have one now but i hope to have one someday..
We have a dog so cant have any cats..hehe.

I don't see any picture of Himalayan. :confused:

Now I do see the picture of Himalayan. :confused:

Oh yes..I do agreed with you. My friend have 3 blue points Siamese. They are so beautiful! At first when she bought the two home, boy! Spirit wasn't HAPPY and hiss! She won't let them on their bed...now they are best friends and so happy! Yes..they are talkative! :) Spirit is such a daddy girl! So cute when she hear my friend's motorcycle gets home, she'll go straight to the door to greet him! Smart!!!

They are so beautiful for sure. Aww, that's sweet of Spirit, it is good that Spirit do get along with other Siamese cats. :) She's smart to greet their owner at the door.

im amazed that alot of people had siamese cats.. and they all said the same thing about it, no i havent seen the kittens yet , hopefully tomorrow

Yes, I do agree that Siamese cats are such beautiful breed. I would love to adopt them if they are homeless and live at animal shelter.

I would say that it's not just siamese cats who are most faithful and most trainable of all cats but ALL cats are also well trained. It's the pet owner who train cats into well behavior and respectful cats.

My soon to be 22 years old tabby Sussi, 2 years old mixed Blue Russian Flecky & her sister Blacky are well trained but I notice 3 of them have different personalities like what my boys have different personalities... Interesting... I would agree that all cats have different personalities... I know a friend who own siamese cat, is not friendly cat and hard to train... other friend who also own siamese cat, very talent cat... It depend on different personlities.

I have a weakness for siamese and blue-eyed color point cats in general. Hope you find a kitten to your liking!

Well, I could say the same about Ragdoll, too. I should know because I own a Ragdoll.

wow i didnt realise Ragdoll is a cat breed! no kidding i almost thought you were saying you have a doll, a ragdoll instead of a cat, like i assumed you're allergic to their furs LMAO

If I went to get a cat, it MUST be a Siamese cat. My mother got one last year, and I fell in love with it. Her blue eyes are so mesmerizing. Did you know that most blue-eyed cats often don't hear very well (almost hard of hearing)? Some are even deaf (although it is rare). I think a vet assistant told me that once.

wow i didnt realise Ragdoll is a cat breed! no kidding i almost thought you were saying you have a doll, a ragdoll instead of a cat, like i assumed you're allergic to their furs LMAO

LOL, I know some people assumed as you did! Ragdoll's somewhat rare, expensive and second largest sized cat in the world. Also they have blue eyes!

They absolutely love you, follows you everywhere, battles you for a place on your bed and can be very precise about the time they're fed.

Ragdoll's somewhat more furry than an Siamese. :)

I think Ragdoll and Siamese have some characteristic traits in common.

i never own them before but i heard that they love to talk alot and their eyes are crossed but its normal ^^ i was planning to get one or two of them but i dunno

LOL, I know some people assumed as you did! Ragdoll's somewhat rare, expensive and second largest sized cat in the world. Also they have blue eyes!

They absolutely love you, follows you everywhere, battles you for a place on your bed and can be very precise about the time they're fed.

Hiya Miss D,

cool,

i saw the cats today, they are rather timid, the father (cat) is really freindly the mothers is rather aloof and takes off - i guess shes' worried about her litters......

I am seriously considering the smaller of 2 males, the tamest one, yet still quite timid, i think i could catch it early and help to rescue their charm, give it a nice home (I have a nice small house, cosy , and well set up for comfortable living) will get a dog later on,
They're great company amid its some responsbilities but you reap their rewards for having that special cross-species freindship.
I got decide it by tomorrow morning

I do wish I could take your Ragdoll cat home with me. :giggle: But I'm glad I did got to meet him few years ago. :)

Grummer,

Congrats, if you do go ahead to get one of the kitten. :)

I first met Siamese cats in Vietnam. Vietnam was once part of ancient Siam, where the cats were used to guard the royal palaces and rich homes.

I laughed and asked what could a little cat guard against? Surprisingly, the answer is poisonous snakes, especially the krait. The Siamese breed will seek out and fight snakes, raising all kinds of racket. I've seen mine in action. He slapped the snake's body until the snake raised its head, then my cat had the snake by the throat and didn't let go until it was so-long bull snake.

I think they're cute. I have a friend who had a litter years ago. Now, he only has one. :)

I love siamese cats. I would like one of my own someday in near future. :) I had a cat that gave birth to bunch of these kittens when I was young.

I also had a siamese rat but she passed away several months ago.

Here is a picture of her.

28e9.jpg

Back