Shutdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
The website is shut down, not Amber Alerts, you still would have gotten alerts on your phone, news etc etc, just the website, only the website is shut down. Really stein you should actually read stuff.......and not believe everything you see on Facebook. Or in your chain emails but I realize you are particularly vulnerable to conspiracy theories and such.

The blaze really??? Becks website?? That man has admitted to not fact checking, telling Barbara Walters that he is not journalist, he dies not have to. The first thing you need to understand about that man is he is an entertainer. He is only interested in money, scandals make money, so the more scandalous, manufactured crap btw, the better. Oh it's so sad how many people are duped by that man.

Oh sorry Frisky I got distracted for second and forgot your thread was about managing finances during the shut down if you work for the Feds. Shutting up and going back to my corner now :D

Lol don't sweat on it. This thread is getting interesting lol

Follow the bouncing ball, I made disparaging comments about Beck, an entertainer, not republicans.

"blah, blah, blah, CNN didn't say it so it's those cray cray republicans fault, blah, blah, blah"

So ... you were saying something about checking sources?

"blah, blah, blah, CNN didn't say it so it's those cray cray republicans fault, blah, blah, blah"

So ... you were saying something about checking sources?

I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't stick words in my mouth, you think some crazy shit, I'd rather not have you using me for a puppet. I didn't say anything about checking sources or republicans, or CNN, only you have dove that. I have only made fun of you for actually visiting The Blaze or listening to Beck, it's almost as bad as reading the inquirer for news. If you think he actually cares about anything other than what makes him $$ I am very sad for you.

This is the last response you're getting from me, I probably don't need to, since you think you're me and will be posting a few posts apparently posting for me.

*Cue asinine blonde joke here*

"Blah, blah, blah, I am so wonderful and you are so stupid, blah, blah, blah"

that about sum it up? :giggle:

(I must think up that crazy shit because I am a republican posting to someone else's reply and do not give my full attention to you).

what you said:

The website is shut down, not Amber Alerts, you still would have gotten alerts on your phone, news etc etc, just the website, only the website is shut down. Really stein you should actually read stuff.......and not believe everything you see on Facebook. Or in your chain emails but I realize you are particularly vulnerable to conspiracy theories and such.

The blaze really??? Becks website?? That man has admitted to not fact checking, telling Barbara Walters that he is not journalist, he dies not have to. The first thing you need to understand about that man is he is an entertainer. He is only interested in money, scandals make money, so the more scandalous, manufactured crap btw, the better. Oh it's so sad how many people are duped by that man.

Oh sorry Frisky I got distracted for second and forgot your thread was about managing finances during the shut down if you work for the Feds. Shutting up and going back to my corner now

So, why didn't you do any fact checking?

***here is the cued blonde joke - what do you call a brunette standing between two blondes? An interpreter.

RIP to the 4 soldiers killed in Afghanistan today whose families not only lost their 100k death benefit, but had to pay to fly their body home. Shame on you, Boehner. Shame on you!

:mad2:

RIP to the 4 soldiers killed in Afghanistan today whose families not only lost their 100k death benefit, but had to pay to fly their body home. Shame on you, Boehner. Shame on you!

Two to Tango...Obama is the other player in this crazy dance in Washington. It's not a one man or one party affair.....much as the liberal press would love people to believe.....

Two to Tango...Obama is the other player in this crazy dance in Washington. It's not a one man or one party affair.....much as the liberal press would love people to believe.....

All he has to do is negotiate with the Republicans.

Why will he negotiate with Syria, N. Korea, Libya, Iraq, et. al ... but not people from his own country?

the Americans passed the bill. Supreme Court approved it. what's left is Boehner to get his head out of his ass and accept the reality.

All he has to do is negotiate with the Republicans.

Why will he negotiate with Syria, N. Korea, Libya, Iraq, et. al ... but not people from his own country?

we do not negotiate with traitors.

What? No ****ing way! Because of the shutdown? That makes me sick!

I'm an American.

You certainly are not defending the United States Constitution. In the U.S. we have certain rights and liberties which have been ... revoked.

Attempting to strong arm Americans into submission will get you nowhere.

You certainly are not defending the United States Constitution. In the U.S. we have certain rights and liberties which have been ... revoked.

like I said..... the Americans voted for it.... Supreme Court approved it... and you want to go against the Constitution?

mein gott! you traitor!

Seems the president saw the logic with what I said with absolute clarity. He had what we call a "lucid" moment.

Obama issues debt-ceiling warning; Boehner 'hopeful' for talks soon - CNN.com

Obama says he'd talk on GOP's terms -- if they raise debt ceiling, fund government

So now, we realize he will negotiate. but, we, on the other hand, do not negotiate with terrorists. perhaps if he had passed a budget (which is his solemn duty) then this hostage taking of our government would not have come to this unfortunate impasse.

No president in US History has ever run a trillion dollar deficit with 8 percent unemployment.

Seems the president saw the logic with what I said with absolute clarity. He had what we call a "lucid" moment.

Obama issues debt-ceiling warning; Boehner 'hopeful' for talks soon - CNN.com

So now, we realize he will negotiate. but, we, on the other hand, do not negotiate with terrorists. perhaps if he had passed a budget (which is his solemn duty) then this hostage taking of our government would not have come to this unfortunate impasse.

not sure why do you want us hard-working American people to get into bigger and bigger debt.

not sure why do you want us hard-working American people to get into bigger and bigger debt.

Not sure why you support a President using Gestapo tactics on American veterans visiting "our" national parks.

What are your Congressman doing? You do realize they are getting paid don't you?

This is what mine is doing:

and on his facebook - he says:

I'm declining compensation for the duration of the government shutdown and will contribute those wages to the U.S. Treasury for debt reduction. I'm also refusing the special Obamacare exemption for Members of Congress and will withdraw entirely from the Federal Employee Health Benefits Plan.

This administration is entirely out of order and entirely out of control.

Elderly man arrested in assault on Gwinnett protestors | www.wsbradio.com

An elderly Norcross man is charged with assaulting a couple of female protestors who were calling for President Obama's impeachment on the Steve Reynolds Boulevard overpass more than a week ago.

Roy Smith, who turns 85 in less than two weeks, is accused of pointing a gun at Toni Pendley and throwing a liquid at Marj Moore.

After this incident went public ... a much larger group of protesters showed up the very next day.

Keep calling Freedom loving Americans "traitors" ...

Oh my god...

Let anyone blame on Obama whatever they want, but I found that is pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back