Show Us Your Car(s)

I like several european classic cars;

Karmann-Ghia:

karman_ghia.jpg

Old school volvo:

torstensvolvo01smalsizend8.jpg

or

1964+Volvo+House+Amazon+122s+P220+Wagon+4.jpg
THis one is very hard to find. Perfect surf vehicle.

BMW E30:

m528i27dcre0.jpg

Do you mind if I drool on the Karmann-Ghia... I agree thats a very nice car

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE M5 ..what a sexy piece of machinery! great choice in vehicle! so jealous..I should tell my ex to upgade:p lol

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE M5 ..what a sexy piece of machinery! great choice in vehicle! so jealous..I should tell my ex to upgade:p lol
LOL Thank you very much. It's amazing how by pushing the "M" button on the steering wheel, the power output automatically jumps from 400 to over 500 horsepower! It's been a lot of fun driving it so far. :D

My car during the snowy days. Taken on Feb 2011. Click on the picture to get a larger size.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 14
I got a pretty good deal on this daily driver. I gets lots of looks .... sweeeet!

tank.jpg

tankII.jpg

I unfortunately wrecked this one ... really miss it. B18 with stage 3 clutch.

016.jpg

just an idea of a B18 in a CRX:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzP-etuL6Y8[/ame]

I drove my lovely lady's MK4 JETTA..

b_044119.jpg

..* a picture is worth a thousand words *..

My car sucks...
But it's good for that gas thing as far as a Kia Rio goes.
At least I owe nothing on it anymore. lol

My car sucks...
But it's good for that gas thing as far as a Kia Rio goes.
At least I owe nothing on it anymore. lol

Why own that car if you didn't like the car in the first place? :lol:

Yes, the Kia Rio sucks because I work for Enterprise Rent A Car. The brakes are way too senstive and it would lock up too easy at low speeds. It feels cheap as well. We don't have those cars anymore for rent at my location...haven't seen one for rent for a while now.

Sequoias.. shut it, man. Just kidding :D

Actually, I bought it in '08 for the gas thing --- and by the time I repaid the loan, it just didn't make sense to get another loan for a new car even with a trade-in. But if you would recommend a new car, what would it be? I appreciate your honesty.

Sequoias.. shut it, man. Just kidding :D

Actually, I bought it in '08 for the gas thing --- and by the time I repaid the loan, it just didn't make sense to get another loan for a new car even with a trade-in. But if you would recommend a new car, what would it be? I appreciate your honesty.

Ahhh, understandable. :lol: It depends on your tastes and I cannot recommend anything. ;) Theres so many cars out there. Midwestern states where most people tend to drive american cars and in the west US states, lot of foreign cars.

Sold the 5 years civic vvvvvvv
IMG00115.jpg

now proud to be the owner of the 1992 Honda Prelude Si vvvvv
photo2.jpg

photo.jpg

Back