Show Us Your Car(s)

162682_10100263509182369_8825246_58665516_1198313_n.jpg

I used to be an import guy but got tired/bored with and changed over to American.

This is mine. 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited v8. My daily driver for the past year.

DSC01175.jpg

Then my dream car is a 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback with 427CJ.

DSC00427.jpg

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Captivate (i897))

Dude, quit changing cars in a short time! Just kidding thats your choice.

My car is dirty as hell thanks to salt and snow around here. Too bad it wont stay clean for long.

my latest car photos....

IMG_001150.jpg

IMG_000350-1.jpg

IMG_000150-2.jpg

its really modified now, great panel beating job done...

looking forward to getting a small sportswagon soon...

Last edited:

Dude, quit changing cars in a short time! Just kidding thats your choice.

oh no, I had the Jeep for over an year. I just haven't been on here lately to update it. lol.

wow...all cool cars...smile I will post pics of mine...Mazda SUV for me and my dog, but when i want to run I still have my 1964 1/2 ..GTO 396 tri-powered..mickey thompson low profile rolling it and a lift kit...grinning...but my real love is my 76 HD shovelhead ..ok ok
not a car but if ya got a need for speed..laughing...she's the way to go....oh yeah

wow...all cool cars...smile I will post pics of mine...Mazda SUV for me and my dog, but when i want to run I still have my 1964 1/2 ..GTO 396 tri-powered..mickey thompson low profile rolling it and a lift kit...grinning...but my real love is my 76 HD shovelhead ..ok ok
not a car but if ya got a need for speed..laughing...she's the way to go....oh yeah

Pix or it didn't happen.

Pix or it didn't happen.

Well i said i was gonna get some..I currently am unable to do much do to a Traumatic brain Injury...I am recovering slowly...
I will make sure to send those pics to you my friend...i've been a gearhead since
1968...I had a Austin Healey 3000 ( not the small sprite) I drove when I was in college...and I bet i can rebuild a tranny fast then you...geez why is it you guys get all jacked up when a chick knows how to roll...laughing..I really got tired of guys asking to talk to my boyfriend about my superglide..lol...they didn't believe it was mine till I took off on it.. my GTO also has Original Crager Wheels..OK??? laughing:wave:

My car is...

dsc01217jc6.gif

Just kidding, I don't have car yet. I am waiting for my mom give me her car Chevy Cavailer when she buy another car soon.

lol, that's a good ride even though bit old post, there was an invisiable ute for sale earlier this year it was hilarious...
129306062.jpg

Last edited:
not working. Dammit, try to type "funny automotive names" in google, find
"Funniest Car Names| All Cars Stuff From A-Z you ever wanted" by www.
malaysiaminilover.com, near bottom of the screen. Sorry.dst

look like curious on something pretty whatever you! that is why! you on pretty posts lol picture nice car variety professional on quality

i was getting(maybe) a 1989 chevy camaro rs that my dads friend Tom was selling... but someone bought it out from under us. it was nice, he had upgraded it (idk how) so he could drag it. the guy who bought it was gonna sell it to dad cuz his wife told him to get rid of it. but, we didnt have the money, so now its gone forever... oh well. ill just keep trying to find a toyota supra, '95. my dream car...*sigh*

i was getting(maybe) a 1989 chevy camaro rs that my dads friend Tom was selling... but someone bought it out from under us. it was nice, he had upgraded it (idk how) so he could drag it. the guy who bought it was gonna sell it to dad cuz his wife told him to get rid of it. but, we didnt have the money, so now its gone forever... oh well. ill just keep trying to find a toyota supra, '95. my dream car...*sigh*

I've been seen some posters in the past, talked same things about Toyota Supras or twin Turbochargers. I think twin T/C Supra is hard to find. :dunno:

Here are some of my cars....

Attachments

• MTC BUS.jpg
    MTC BUS.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 7
  • new mtc bus.jpg
    new mtc bus.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Green mtc bus.jpg
    Green mtc bus.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 6
More of my cars.... MVTA bus most crappiest car I have due to less frequency. Used to ride on that one when I was living at my house in suburbs fulltime. Metro Transit buses (picture on previous post) are best because they are reliable and run more frequently. Metro transit buses run by my apartment. Light Rail transit also is my car too. Northstar Corridior is little over a year old, still want to ride on it.

Attachments

• MVTA BUS.jpg
    MVTA BUS.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 7
  • LIGHT RAIL.jpg
    LIGHT RAIL.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 7
  • l_a1688baa7a2b4385811cd7fd1faae6df.jpg
    l_a1688baa7a2b4385811cd7fd1faae6df.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 6
Back