Show Us Your Car(s)

that is neat car :D

Thanks! I am not big fan of vans until I saw this one with good price. I would rather this over $20k Fusion or other medium-sized sedans. I am currently looking for decent old school VW or Audi for beach, and auto-shows.

Yeah, I agree with you. I would pick a van over a mid size car for more space for the same price since I have kids and a girlfriend.

What kind of old School VW would you want to get? I'm a big fan of 1960's era VW bus and bugs. :)

Yeah, I agree with you. I would pick a van over a mid size car for more space for the same price since I have kids and a girlfriend.

What kind of old School VW would you want to get? I'm a big fan of 1960's era VW bus and bugs. :)

I like several european classic cars;

Karmann-Ghia:

karman_ghia.jpg

Old school volvo:

torstensvolvo01smalsizend8.jpg

or

1964+Volvo+House+Amazon+122s+P220+Wagon+4.jpg
THis one is very hard to find. Perfect surf vehicle.

BMW E30:

m528i27dcre0.jpg

Buicks in my opinion are one of the most ulgiest and boriest cars I've ever seen. I hate the styling with a passion.

If you see two young girls in a Buick LaCrosse, you better come to close the girls inside. Why? Lacrosse is a French word for masturbating teenagers. Bore
view?

I already bought a new car in July 2009. My one year-old car is called Honda Civic Sedan. I'll post more pictures of my car when I am ready.

Traded my old Jeep Wrangler with my new Li'l rig

Even though this picture is not mine but it is exact same.

It got everything in it and is very comfortable driving and riding as well. I now fall in love with heated seat.

00.jpg

Traded my old Jeep Wrangler with my new Li'l rig

Even though this picture is not mine but it is exact same.

It got everything in it and is very comfortable driving and riding as well. I now fall in love with heated seat.
Really you can trade new car you figure out money! but be careful money!

404 found error not work I Notice it ?

not working. Dammit, try to type "funny automotive names" in google, find
"Funniest Car Names| All Cars Stuff From A-Z you ever wanted" by www.
malaysiaminilover.com, near bottom of the screen. Sorry.dst

Back