Pictures of my PC

Antec 900 Medium Tower Case
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Operating System
AMD Phenom II X4 Black Edition (3.2GHz) Quad-Core
Gigabyte MA790FXT-UD5P Motherboard
G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1600 RAM
ATI Radeon HD 5770x2 in Crossfire Video Card
Corsair 750w Power Supply
Western Digital 250GB SATA (Operating System)
Samsung 1000GB (1TB) SATA (Storage)
LITE-ON CD/DVD Read/Write Drive with Lightscribe
Saitek Eclipse Blue Led Keyboard
Razor DeathAdder 5 Buttons Gaming Mouse
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Mouse Pad
Yes there is nice specs, however your some photos are blurry..

here is my Massive RIG!

b_081920.jpg

b_081843.jpg

the ONE reason why I switched from the real WC loop to air cooler, I am sick that disassemble parts & cleaning dusts out of radiator every two months than change nonconstructive water and anti-freeze for 6mnth or a year. I am very happy with KING COOLER NH-D14! no need high maintenance!

I feel MORE love with full tower then mid-tower HAF 922.. :D

b_081920.jpg

b_081843.jpg

the ONE reason why I switched from the real WC loop to air cooler, I am sick that disassemble parts & cleaning dusts out of radiator every two months than change nonconstructive water and anti-freeze for 6mnth or a year. I am very happy with KING COOLER NH-D14! no need high maintenance!

I feel MORE love with full tower then mid-tower HAF 922.. :D

Look good rig thumb up.

dg

Look good rig thumb up.

dg
MDA, true MAN..million thanks! I really start realized to like big tower after reinstalled parts new case, there is plently space and easy fix without removal motherboard from case.. :P

I hope this case is my last. I am looking forward some upgradeable parts if necessary. But I am actually sufficed with all decent component parts. :D

iso downloader
3.4 gig processor
6 gig of ram
media card ports
firewire ports
lite scribe dvdrw
swappable master hdd (4 trays with different os's)
swappable secondary slave
2 internal sata drives
1 internal ide drive.
(i also have 2 external hdd's i can connect to it as well)

sorry about the blurry picture it was taken before i had surgery on my eyes

Attachments

• isodloader.jpg
    isodloader.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
iso downloader
3.4 gig processor
6 gig of ram
media card ports
firewire ports
lite scribe dvdrw
swappable master hdd (4 trays with different os's)
swappable secondary slave
2 internal sata drives
1 internal ide drive.
(i also have 2 external hdd's i can connect to it as well)

sorry about the blurry picture it was taken before i had surgery on my eyes
Nice specs. But what the he%& is that in picture? Your rig is look like 90's?

Nice specs. But what the he%& is that in picture? Your rig is look like 90's?

Well, you can put new guts in a old case like that one. It's roomy and huge, that's probably why he chose that. I think they have adapters to fit a motherboard that way, don't know exactly how.

Well, you can put new guts in a old case like that one. It's roomy and huge, that's probably why he chose that. I think they have adapters to fit a motherboard that way, don't know exactly how.
Seq, thats true.. I had seen Owners who modified & built their MAC G-4/5 case with PC high-ended component parts like this. thats awesome and impressive!

Awesome. I have a custom built MIDI system. It interfaces my Yamaha EX7 with a Tascam 120 interface and My pc's I also have a core back up for the EX7. It is a musical megolith and I don't have a picture to show ya but gimme a day or two. :) I like this thread. Rock on!

I actually don't know how to upload pics to msgs. Im a moron. ;)

Just recently I built my 2nd PC. It was mainly an upgrade but it works well for gaming although my graphics card will need an upgrade soon.

Core i5-760 running at 4.1 GHz
ASUS P7P55D-E LX
Mushkin Enhanced Blackline RAM running at 1600 and 7-8-7-24 timings
Seagate 500GB HD
NZXT Phantom (white) case
Radeon HD 4890 Graphics card

It gets the job done. It will even play Crysis!

Awesome. I have a custom built MIDI system. It interfaces my Yamaha EX7 with a Tascam 120 interface and My pc's I also have a core back up for the EX7. It is a musical megolith and I don't have a picture to show ya but gimme a day or two. :) I like this thread. Rock on!

I actually don't know how to upload pics to msgs. Im a moron. ;)
hear, I am glad you like this. So I will look forwarding your next post with pictures.. :cool2:

Just recently I built my 2nd PC. It was mainly an upgrade but it works well for gaming although my graphics card will need an upgrade soon.

Core i5-760 running at 4.1 GHz
ASUS P7P55D-E LX
Mushkin Enhanced Blackline RAM running at 1600 and 7-8-7-24 timings
Seagate 500GB HD
NZXT Phantom (white) case
Radeon HD 4890 Graphics card

It gets the job done. It will even play Crysis!
Zeba, well a lot of them on other forums included this, and in general do have huge misconceptions about gaming rig, stuffs, and how much it costs.

this is for example-​
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHR2vXgJJcE&]YouTube - Intel E6750, ATI 3870x2 $300 Cheap Gaming PC Maxing Crysis, Resident Evil 5 and Far Cry 2[/ame]

Unless Industry game developers release games which require directx 11, I would upgrade from currently card. but all high ended pc games, and new released games runs my sweetie rig very well.. I aint worry about upgradeable thingly, right now.

I posted #157 of what I've talked about my currently SLIx2 cards can running all high ended pc games, and new games, too. Unnecessary for upgradeable thingly, right now.

Steam can provide you with a pretty accurate depiction of whats happening with DX/GPU.

steamsevry2.png

Link

There is evidence - DX10 has surpassed DX11..

ok what about 6000 series that have released?? would dx11 get better?? arrggghh i'm rookie lol

I posted #157 of what I've talked about my currently SLIx2 cards can running all high ended pc games, and new games, too. Unnecessary for upgradeable thingly, right now.

Steam can provide you with a pretty accurate depiction of whats happening with DX/GPU.

steamsevry2.png

Link

There is evidence - DX10 has surpassed DX11..

ok what about 6000 series that have released?? would dx11 get better?? arrggghh i'm rookie lol
Zero, Yes whats wrong with 5000 series? Did you know 5000 series outpreformed 6000 series? I had discussed it at another thread. check out thread: Link if you missed it.

anyway, Do you comprehending what Direct X means? if not, I encourage you learn about DX thingly. ;)

Learn about Direct X: Link
Direct X from wikipedia.
List of games with DirectX 10 support: Link
List of games with DirectX 11 support: Link

Did you know XBOX/360s console itself runs Direct X drivers? that why MSFT called Direct "X" box. it became X-BOX console. get it? Guess what? XB360 runs DX 10, new games like Crysis 2 (DX11) which can runs ancient (DX10) drivers within console system for example.

Anyway... No one stop you nor criticizes on you by their own judgment! if you desired to buy AMD 6000 series. GO FOR IT! it is your $$$.. 6000 series's price-tag is cheap then 5000 series. :P

G'Luck

Back