Show off Your Computer Desk!

:yesway:

Is that the coke bear on your shelf?

Yes it is, I bought it soon after my mom died and it's holding a copy of my mom's obituary.

+1 for cleanliness
+1 for organization
+1 for simplicity
+10 for polar bear thing
-100 for tv :mad2:

you failed me :facepalm:

Look at what's on top of that tv. :) You might change your mind of doing the "whatever the facepalm is supposed to do" :rofl2:

I have 3 desks..which one you want to see??? Besides I have to wait till I clean them off since I just rearranged it looks like crap..

Looks pretty neat. How do you like the mac? Is it that one with the handles on it?

I have 3 desks..which one you want to see??? Besides I have to wait till I clean them off since I just rearranged it looks like crap..
why not all! ;)

As long as it serves the purpose, nothing wrong with it.

Yeah, better than nothing eh?

Looks pretty neat. How do you like the mac? Is it that one with the handles on it?

No, lol....no handles on that thing, it's an eMac not a iMac. That's a tape dispenser with suction cups on the top of the computer.

oh wait a min. you got robbed.

+10000 sympathy points :yesway:

:laugh2: :laugh2: You forgot!

Here is mine... Don't mind the messy desk - signs of busy person. :P

-100 for sloppiness :mad2:
-1000 for unl337 desk
+10 for dual monitors
+10 for shuttle comp
+1000000000 for Mountain Dew

Result: :yesway:

The TV was actually for the VP that deaf people use and they are mostly near a computer! I am trying to engage with tinypic.com and they fail to compromise with me, which I wanted to upload a picture of my two laptops right now but....gimme a minute to fix this bs

P190209_1856.jpg

2 shoddy antique tables for laptop = EPIC FAIL!

-1000000 :noway: but +1 for l337 netbook

Dude, I am at my parents house at the moment, just had to borrow thier internet to download the goCART software for tomorrow. (For Uni) But why with the thumbs downs!? :laugh2: These laptops are good to me, you know?

Dude, I am at my parents house at the moment, just had to borrow thier internet to download the goCART software for tomorrow. (For Uni) But why with the thumbs downs!? :laugh2: These laptops are good to me, you know?

still an EPIC FAIL anyway. show me better pix if you want to redeem yourself. :mad2:

hurr hur hur! Jiro's right though. You are
grinning-smiley-017.gif
'ed with those antique tables and you've gotta redeem yourself.

Back