Show off Your Computer Desk!

Latest pic of my Desktop

24czitj.jpg

Left monitor is my primary monitor, the left is my temp monitor acting under the TV until the HDMI to DVI cable arrives tomorrow or early next week. Far right corner is my modem/router. Right right bottom is my lovely PS3 console. This is my entertainment unit....for now.

Latest pic of my Desktop

24czitj.jpg

Left monitor is my primary monitor, the left is my temp monitor acting under the TV until the HDMI to DVI cable arrives tomorrow or early next week. Far right corner is my modem/router. Right right bottom is my lovely PS3 console. This is my entertainment unit....for now.

New workstation?

No, it is my TV stand right now, as it is in my bedroom.

Here's my picture of my desktop with my MVP next to it.

Sorry about the quality of the picture as it's from my phone's camera.

little old picture and i moved to a new room in basement.. more space and cooler during the summer time. in the pictures look like same in here new room but more posters and some sportbikes parts laying down around here hahah.

img2446vh3.jpg

img2447zj5.jpg

lollllllllllll!!!!!! I see the rims and wheels stacked up in the picture. Wasn't the wheels from the Civic Si or something?

lollllllllllll!!!!!! I see the rims and wheels stacked up in the picture. Wasn't the wheels from the Civic Si or something?

yes they are aftermarket wheels.. stock wheels were on civic si during winter time..

two wheels in the pictured as this.
rimsm.jpg

Ahh, guess you kept it. What are you going to do with them?

Oh lol. I see a bunch of tools and parts all over your room too. You need a garage really bad! LOL

i know.. i still have some crx's headlights, molding parts, EG Wing, EP Wing, and some more.. even i dont have own a honda now? hahahah i guess i collect them.

i know.. i still have some crx's headlights, molding parts, EG Wing, EP Wing, and some more.. even i dont have own a honda now? hahahah i guess i collect them.

LOL, I know what you mean. I got a few car parts, too. :)

Back