Should Looters Be Shot On Sight?

How is having the gov kill on sight even help you in the above situation?
Will the kid from the nat guard be in your home beside you?
If not
Then what?
How does having solders kill on sight help you in the above

:hmm:...*ur rambling* ahh...if I owned my business and were there behind the counter...with my shotgun or gun...I'd take care of it myself....if I'm in my home...I'd take care of it myself....If Looters are downtown and looting business and burning down business...National Gard takes care of it...but some business owners remain in their stores with their shotguns ready to roll....
What makes YOU think Looters and Robbers have more rights to Loot and Steal?...They don't....I do appreciate the National Guard, Police, Fire Dept., Swat...etc, etc. when this happens...but a lot of times, there is NO time to call 9-1-1...we have to do it ourselves to protect our home and business.

:hmm:...*ur rambling* ahh...if I owned my business and were there behind the counter...with my shotgun or gun...I'd take care of it myself....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYeq6PQ6irg[/ame]

problem solved.

lol Jiro. Robber probably don't have any bullets in his clip. We might know what he is thinking *Oh @#$*. Crazy old man have his gun loaded... I'm leaving.* Maybe he don't have any money to buy his own bullets.

Last edited:
Look more like a training film or video. It don't look like real in there. :hmm:

nope. it's real. this guy was in news - Jon Alexander from Minnesota. he's US Army veteran... served 4 tours in Iraq... been in military for 30 years. that's why he has a very speedy reflex and a nerve of steel.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQiiHk_Lujw[/ame]

thief. i just wonder.

Me thinks the thief was shocked the clerk stood up for himself and pulled his own gun....very fast acting...Dunno if I'd be able to pull that off tho'...Most people just panic when someone pulls a gun....and if a gun was in my face?...I'd probably just freeze...but the clerk's nerves must be made out of steel.....

Give the clerk 100 Kudos...and a $100 raise!

Not true. Looting has nothing to do with survival.

Stealing TV's from stores in a city that has no electricity isn't going to help their survival.

Almost immediately, stations providing food, water, and supplies were set up. Neighbors helped each other.

Well, I did experience Hurricane Hugo, so I know what happened. No one had to loot for electricity, water or food.

There were a total of 35 Hurricane Hugo-related deaths for the state of South Carolina. That's tragic indeed but none could have been prevented by looting.

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/00001495.htm

People cant survive without TVs so they probably thought stealing TVs would save their lives. LOL

People cant survive without TVs so they probably thought stealing TVs would save their lives. LOL
Ha, ha. If that happened during Hugo, the joke would be on them. All the local TV stations went off the air (some were destroyed), and there was no electricity or cable for weeks in some places. Nothing to watch.

You know it isn't going to be good when at the beginning of the storm, the local news announcer says, "Well, that's the end of our program. We're going off the air and evacuating the station. Keep safe, and we hope to see you later. Good-night." :eek3:

For us hearies, there wasn't even local radio to listen to. All the stations were down. We had to get our information from a station in Florida. People from Charleston would call the FL station (landline phones worked), and relay news and information that way. It was eerie.

It was like a disaster movie. You go to bed during a storm, sleeping on blankets in the hallway, family and pets all together. We seriously didn't expect to live thru the night. We could hear things crashing all around us outside in the darkness. The walls of our hallway were heaving in and out, like a person's breathing chest.

The next morning, everything looked different. Nothing worked, not even the water and sewer, and we felt cut off from the rest of the world. When we drove out to find people, we were disoriented. Even though we lived in that house for 10 years, we didn't recognized streets and neighborhoods. All the street signs were missing and there were no working traffic lights (most of them were lying in the road).

Having been thru that, I empathize with those poor people in the floods of Texas. It was even worse for them because they didn't have time to prepare.

The good part was how people pulled together after. People weren't looting--they were too busy helping each other.

Back