Should I tell them??

Just because there are few people who are outspoken, doesn't mean only few homophobicians.

Because of Mods and Alex are banning people, some people are afraid to say anything.

And if Mods and Alex don't ban people, then you gay people would be bash horribly.

So anyway.... Some new people joined here and then next thing you know they never come back.

That is why I always talk to the same people, sweetheart, steel, cheri, javapride, lev, bnnt, and few other familiar alldeafers.

Levonian said:
Yeah, sperm banks like to keep a few vials of “Butt-Ugly Freakazoid # 27” around just for those ‘special customers’.

DID I MENTION THAT I LOVE YOU? TO HELL WITH MRS. CHIMP!

MorriganTait said:
You say that like that's something to be proud of.

Yeah we all here in our own perfect little world.

Why not you gay men and lesbians go hold hands and kiss outside in the real world in public and see what happen?

Hey Mods and Alex, why not have a month off and let see how peaceful this forum would be?

I don't think anything will happen. I don't think people are mean. Get confidence.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Just because there are few people who are outspoken, doesn't mean only few homophobicians.

Because of Mods and Alex are banning people, some people are afraid to say anything.

Ooh, now they’re ‘homophobicians’? Here I was thinking that the Homophobians were some sort of grass-roots gay-hating Armenian fundamentalists, and now I discover that they’re just a bunch of everyday garden-variety Greeks. :-o Oh well—they do make some damn fine kufta. Ironic, though—seeing as how Greece has always been considered the cradle of modern homosexuality. By the way, do you know how they separate the men from the boys in the Greek army? With CROWBARS!!! :thumb: So anyway, according to Miss P., there is right now amongst us a hidden legion of these rascally Homophobicians (God—I just LOVE saying that word) who want so desperately to anoint us heathens with the truth about these evil homoseksyooalls who have infiltrated this board. Unfortunately, not a single one of them has ever uttered a peep, lest the all-seeing Alex swoops down and pushes the ‘ban’ button on his sorry ass. Sure. :sure: Name one, Miss P.—just name one and we’ll ask him if he really has been holding back on his out of fear of Alex (which, by the way, strikes me as being a very 'gay' name ;)) and Big Bird.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Yeah we all here in our own perfect little world.

Why not you gay men and lesbians go hold hands and kiss outside in the real world in public and see what happen?

Hey Mods and Alex, why not have a month off and let see how peaceful this forum would be?

I don't think anything will happen. I don't think people are mean. Get confidence.

The only one I see causing problems is you. If you don't like the lifestyle, why do you even come in this forum. It seems to me that ya can read posts so why cant ya read the title of this forum?

Some prefer to stay in the closet regarding sexuality, so if you don't like it, then you close the closet door on your way out and don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Hello

Has anyone noticed this fourm has gotten way way off topic this was origonally a fourm of me asking for advice it's no longer that i have come to the conclusion i am telling my parents in the car before i get on the bus for spring break. If they can't except me f*** them i'm my own person and proud of it.

Lil_country_gal said:
If they can't except me f*** them i'm my own person and proud of it.

Well, if you were my daughter, I wouldn’t give a fat rat’s ass whether you’re gay, straight, bisexual, or a three-headed fire breathing newt. All I would care about is that you’re happy, and that hopefully someday you’ll learn that it’s spelled ‘accept’, not ‘except’. ;)

Levonian said:
Well, if you were my daughter, I wouldn’t give a fat rat’s ass whether you’re gay, straight, bisexual, or a three-headed fire breathing newt. All I would care about is that you’re happy, and that hopefully someday you’ll learn that it’s spelled ‘accept’, not ‘except’. ;)

well said, Levonian!

GalaxyAngel said:
well said, Levonian!

Why, thank you, sweetie! :) And on that note, Erik has a message for all of you!

247a.jpg

Why do I feel like Simon on American Idols, people booed him, but he is the reason why the show is number one ratings?

I do agree with Simon, many people do, but secretly they don't like the way he is telling the truth, because truth hurts.

Help me out here, guys! We have to find Homophobecia! Here’s a map of the entire Mediterranean Sea. I see Italy, Greece, Turkey, Albania, Spain, North Africa, Jordan, and even Istanbul (not Constantanople)! Where the hell is HOMOPHOBECIA?!?!? Is it one of those twerpy little islands in the Aegean Sea??? :confused:

800px-Mediterranian_Sea_16.jpg

Where in the world is Homophobecia?

Levonian said:

Well said there Levonian, the only thing should matter is that you're happy! :smash:

^Angel^ said:
Well said there Levonian, the only thing should matter is that you're happy! :smash:

Damn right, blondie! I like the way you think. :thumb: But now the Homophobicians are watching yooo… :whistle:

Gay-Alarm.jpg

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Because I'm narrow minded. :D
No, you are narcissistic, egotistic, self-centered, aloof.. I could go on... In short, you have a narcissistic personality disorder which I will not waste my time with anymore. Anyway, this is getting off topic.. this is Lil_country_gal's forum and let's not turn it into MsP's forum.

Anyway, there is 'pros / cons' about coming out depending on your relationship with your parents. I came out to my mother but not my father knowing that my mother would accept me better than my father. I know that some people never told their parents and parents already knew about it but rather not ask about it.. the parents / child rather to leave it alone - the way it is... Some people rather let the parents ask them instead of them telling thier parents. Good luck with your decisions.

Miss P, I am bit surprised by reading those, I am bit disappoint by what you have brought up about sperm bank, gay who should not be banned for no reasons.. Thats their deicions of who they are no matter if its gay lesibians or bi.. Since my old good friend who used to be gay but died mysteriously other than his parents did agree to have his sperm to be frozen and his old ex gf had gotten sperm and now raised a beautiful son thats coming from real father. You should not be rude about those. You should be proud because the chidren are beautiful and innocent!

I'm of the opinion that Ms. P. comes here to get attention. Even if it is negative attention. The best way to get rid of someone like that is simply to ignore her. Do not respond to her posts. Keep going with the thread as if she never made a comment. Eventually she will tire of us and move on to another place that will pay attention to her. Responding to her only encourages her to continue. I just skip past her comments and read the rest. I'm not trying to mean but I don't care for bigots and bashers.

Back