Should I tell them??

My question is how tight are you with your parents? Do you have a positive relationship with your parents? If so have faith that your parents would love you no matter what. Because parents are supposed to love their daughters/sons unconditional, If your parents disown you, then you know your parents doesn't love you unconditional. Just follow your heart, do what you heart says. Wish you the best of luck! :hug:

My parents didn't really mind when I announced I was a lesbian, but then again discussing (and at times, disagreeing) about politics is something that is commonplace in their house. Over last Thanksgiving my girlfriend came home with me, that was nice.

There's ways of checking the temperature of their reaction without actually telling them. If something you're doing or something going on in the news has to do with gay people, talk about it with you parents, see what they think about gay people. It's a good way to gauge how well they'd take it.

Best of luck!

Lil_country_gal said:
Miss*Pinocchio you are not welcomed here. it is my choice if i wanna date a girl and get a baby from a sperm bank when i'm older. hell i'm only a teenager so get off my back. see my aunt is a lesbian who is out of the closet and everyone excepts her so i'm thinking why not tell them plus i'm sick of dateing jack a** guys i'd rather date girls right now

well good luck. Jesus said some men are born to be married, and some men are born to be jerk. Look at Will Smith, he is a good husband to Jada. And men are like a box of chocolate, you never know what you're going to get.

Cheri said:
My question is how tight are you with your parents? Do you have a positive relationship with your parents? If so have faith that your parents would love you no matter what. Because parents are supposed to love their daughters/sons unconditional, If your parents disown you, then you know your parents doesn't love you unconditional. Just follow your heart, do what you heart says. Wish you the best of luck! :hug:

Only if truthful then we are very closed to trust each other with my parents unless if i commint any crimes then we would not be getting along!

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Oceanbreeze, you can tell your parents that, because it wouldn't matter anyway cause you said you don't want kids.

Yes, it would matter. Like Cheri said in her posts, the kind of relationship a child has with their parents dictates whether or not their coming out is positive or not. That fact that I don't want children doesn't matter. There's other reasons my parents would not accept this of me.

Lil_country_gal said:
I don't know if i should tell my parents i'm bi. I wanna tell them but i'm afraid they will freak or even worse disown me. I really don't know how to tell them if i should tell them or anything i could really use some help :ty:

My gay sister was same way before she told our parents. Of course they were disappoint at first, now our mother want to see my gay sister to be happy with her partner than live alone rest of her life.

My parents went to see their priest and asked his help on this one, this priest helped my parents by accept my sister for who she is.

Your parents will be disappoint and sad but time goes things will become better. I hope for your sake. U desrve to be happy.

Oceanbreeze said:
Yes, it would matter. Like Cheri said in her posts, the kind of relationship a child has with their parents dictates whether or not their coming out is positive or not. That fact that I don't want children doesn't matter. There's other reasons my parents would not accept this of me.

How she knows, I don't think she ever seen in person on how children are raise by gay parents.

But, no, I meant since you lose faith in having healthy children, then you think you better off in lesbian relationship, and you got disabilities, so I think you telling your parents who already think you're might be hopeless anyhow... But I believe you do deserve better, get a man, go genetic counseling, go try to make a healthy baby.
And be happy.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
How she knows, I don't think she ever seen in person on how children are raise by gay parents.

But, no, I meant since you lose faith in having healthy children, then you think you better off in lesbian relationship, and you got disabilities, so I think you telling your parents who already think you're might be hopeless anyhow... But I believe you do deserve better, get a man, go genetic counseling, go try to make a healthy baby.
And be happy.

Okaaaay.

Miss*Pinocchio said:

And be happy.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Jnxbah.jpg

Miss*Pinocchio said:
As a Black person, I searched for my family roots, and it is so hard because of this slave mess.

And sperm bank is so unfair, won't know who your real daddy and his roots.

You desire to have a sperm bank from Donald Trump ? :clit:

What's that spell...

D O O M

Doom, boohoo, everybody is pity on me, doom, heh heh.

:clit:

Just kidding, Mods and Alex, please spare me!!! :fingersx:

Miss*Pinocchio said:

And be happy.
Men, no offense... Who needs men to have healthy children?!? What's wrong with ordering samples from Sperm Bank? Just in case you haven't seen a picture of me and my family. See how healthy my girls are.. See what they look like by being rasied by 2 mommies. Typical girls, no difference if raised by hetrosexual parents! http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=463907&postcount=278

This is what happen after you go to sperm bank.

Lesbian: I am suing the sperm bank because I requested blonde hair and blue eyes sperm.

Lawyer: The sperm bank made an alittle error, so what, the baby is very healthy.

Lesbian's partner: *weeping* yes healthy, but but but....

Lawyer: what if the baby inherit big nose, big eyes, brown hair from your side of the family?

Lesbian: There are some brunette in our family, but this baby doesn't look like anybody from my family, no way!!!

Lawyer: well you can't sued the sperm bank, just because you pick sperm from an unknown guy who you have no idea what he look like. I am sorry, I can't take your case, because we will not win.

Lesbians: Please!!!!!!

8_ugly_people.jpg

Cheri said:
I'm not all that tight with my parents. Somedays i have a wonderful relationship with my parents other days i don't. I some days wonder if my parents love me unconditionally because my dad has told me he didn't wanna be part of my life and was going to disown me just because i wouldn't have an arguement with him my family i don't think would except me because they want perfect grand children and neices.

And again i say Miss*Pinocchio you are not welcome here. I don't want your homophobic opinion here

Miss*Pinocchio said:
This is what happen after you go to sperm bank.

8_ugly_people.jpg

As if that’s really going to happen. :roll: Yeah, sperm banks like to keep a few vials of “Butt-Ugly Freakazoid # 27” around just for those ‘special customers’. Unfortunately, sometimes these vials get out to the wrong customer (you know how those FedEx guys are), and unfortunate results occur. :sure:

Lil_country_gal said:
I don't know if i should tell my parents i'm bi. I wanna tell them but i'm afraid they will freak or even worse disown me. I really don't know how to tell them if i should tell them or anything i could really use some help :ty:

I cant tell my parents or family that I'm bi. I know what you mean.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
then some people won't bother you... There are many dumb homophobians will come in this forum. So you can't just tell everybody to stop posting insensitive stuff on here.

Actually I’ve been around for about 2½ years now, and I’ve really only seen two or three ‘dumb homophobians’ posting here during that entire time. They’re all gone now, except one. Unfortunately, the last one remaining is the Borg Queen of all Dumb Homophobians, and is at the same time a disgusting little troll who really should be the national poster child for preventative abortion. So I really don’t think the Dumb Homophobian problem is as severe as you make it out to be. We’ll have the situation rectified soon, but thank you anyway for your valued input. :)

Levonian said:

That's a good question, but really her opinions don't bother me. It's obvious she's homophobic, and doesn't even want to try to understand anything we say. Furthermore, she has this "change the world" complex, but doesn't realize that she isn't anywhere close to achieving what she hopes to.

So, let her have her delusions, and let her think what she wants. Her opinions don't affect me one way or the other.

Levonian said:
Actually I’ve been around for about 2½ years now, and I’ve really only seen two or three ‘dumb homophobians’ posting here during that entire time. They’re all gone now, except one. Unfortunately, the last one remaining is the Borg Queen of all Dumb Homophobians, and is at the same time a disgusting little troll who really should be the national poster child for preventative abortion. So I really don’t think the Dumb Homophobian problem is as severe as you make it out to be. We’ll have the situation rectified soon, but thank you anyway for your valued input. :)

:lol: Oh, that was brilliant!

Back