Short Shorts

I never understood wearing socks like that. It looks funny. It's not like he's out there, walking thru long grass :lol:

btw - major lol @ a comb tucked in his back pocket.

I agree. He should wear ankle socks.

I am SHOCKED...

ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED!!!!

No one is turned on by Jiro's thighs in the pictures? They are blazin white hawt.

Seriously.... it's just a fashion thing. Just watch, your short shorts will be hot and masculine in about... 43 years.

I'm a lesbian. Of course I would not be turned on by his thighs.

:lol:I use a fanny pack. Holds lotsa dog stuff and other stuff and not something I have to shlep around like a bag or purse.

I've worn short shorts and longer shorts and cargo-type pants and I really honestly don't care who wears what in terms of adults. I have never shaved my legs.
HATE dresses and skirts and don't have any.

I prefer short shorts myself as I have a long torso and short legs. Capris are not flattering on me so I don't wear them.

I like shorts but actually have rarely worn them in the last few years even when very hot because most of the time the stores are too COLD at that point in the year so even if I am comfortable outside, then I go inside and freeze...
and with dogs it's actually more practical for me to wear longer pants.
I like pants with lots of pockets.

OK now I am jumping in..

Just to clarify. She has been talking about females, and you jumped in.

On the hair issue...I do not like very hairy men..just me, OK? For me, all the hair on my body is silver blond, like my head, natural, but even tho it is hardly visable...Legs, underarms and well, some othernone regions get shaved or waxed. I am lucky because the hair grows back slowly. Oh and it is not customary in my native land of Norway to remove body hair..laughing, whew that is one hairy bunch of women. On the shorts issue, don't care for a man wearing very short shorts, for me I am 5' 10" tall and usually go obout 147 lbs. (am heavier now due to a year almost in bed because of my inhury) but have started losing to get back to 147 which I feel comfortable at. I prefer to wear shorts that are a bit big and hang on my hips, below my bellybutton, I still have a pair from college.lol.and I think some men are sexy as hell in a kilt..again, just me. laughing...Midnight♥♥♥ :cool2:

I wonder if there are various styles and types of kilts:hmm:

to each their own:)

There is a guy in my city and he only wear orange short shorts all year round!!
He walk every where!

Hubby worked with a guy who, in Columbia, MO, wore these blue running shorts every day to work. It did not matter what the temperature was outside. It could be real deep snow and ice, and he would still wear those shorts. He was asked if he owned anything else, his response was "3 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of casual dress and 1 suit, but 25 pairs of dark blue running shorts." The manufacturing plant was up to 110 degrees all year round, so he dressed prepared for work.

On the hair issue...I do not like very hairy men..just me, OK? For me, all the hair on my body is silver blond, like my head, natural, but even tho it is hardly visable...Legs, underarms and well, some othernone regions get shaved or waxed. I am lucky because the hair grows back slowly. Oh and it is not customary in my native land of Norway to remove body hair..laughing, whew that is one hairy bunch of women. On the shorts issue, don't care for a man wearing very short shorts, for me I am 5' 10" tall and usually go obout 147 lbs. (am heavier now due to a year almost in bed because of my inhury) but have started losing to get back to 147 which I feel comfortable at. I prefer to wear shorts that are a bit big and hang on my hips, below my bellybutton, I still have a pair from college.lol.and I think some men are sexy as hell in a kilt..again, just me. laughing...Midnight♥♥♥ :cool2:
I will consider myself forewarned if I ever get out to Norway. :cool2:

As I grew up shorts got longer. Men used to wear short shorts.. Basketball players and such. Now it is baggy saggy clothings. I rather to see clothes that fit than falling off your rear hanging or hanging off your body.

i think you were born in 1980 that is not correct. you should have been born in 1960 to 1970 so you would fit in those years you can wear short shorts. :D

I dont know why. I thought short shorts look fine on you. :dunno:

I remember those 70s and 80s shorts! Man, were they HAWT! :giggle:

Why do men get to go shirtless and not women? Why do women wear low-cut shirts and men do not?

BTW, and this is purely my opinion, women have much better legs to look at. :drool:

Who wants to see floppy breasts? :eek3:

To answer Reba's question;

BTW, why the long sleeves? If it's hot out enough for shorts, isn't it hot enough for short sleeves?

When I was playing softball for my high school and college, I would go to practice with a long sleeved T-shirt and shorts because the tshirts kept our throwing/pitching arms warm when we are idle.

Also, I did not like playing in pants..I liked the freedom of being able to move with the shorts.

Others felt more comfortable playing with pants.

Back