Short Shorts

I wonder if any ADers wear kilts. :hmm:

Son and hubby prefer the longer shorts as they don't want the undershorts to show. No briefs for them! I personally am too heavy for short shorts and have never liked them anyway.

Same for me because my ass is too wide enough for short shorts. :giggle: I can go for medium shorts instead.

Jiro might I suggest some Nair for the next time you wear your shorts?

Remember.....if you dare wear short shorts Nair for short shorts

Why do men get to go shirtless and not women? Why do women wear low-cut shirts and men do not?

BTW, and this is purely my opinion, women have much better legs to look at. :drool:

who wants to look at hairy legs? :giggle:

Oh!...I love hairy legs and hairy chests!

On females?

HUH?....Thought we were talking about males!
Just to clarify. She has been talking about females, and you jumped in.

I'm thinking of Mel Gibson with blue paint on his face in the movie 'Braveheart'. :lol:

That is why I have the Kilt.....it was foreplay for me and the Missus. She also had a cop outfit and would arrest me for DUI and racial slurs. Our whole sex life was Mel Gibson themed! :lol:

3943786.jpg

Hot.

now you have :lol:

230306_10100561987190049_8825246_61438852_685928_n.jpg

Yuck. I don't like hairy legs very much.

I use Nair on my legs because it is difficult to shave my legs safely due to the limited range of motion in my left leg due to hip dysplasia. Nair is much easier and I put lotion on my legs after I've Nair'd my legs. It only takes three minutes and then wash them off and slather some lotion onto my legs.

I don't wear shorts in public because of modesty. I wear loose pants that come to about mid-calf, like capris/pedal pushers/clam diggers/cargos--my pirate pants. :giggle: The leg openings are loose, so they let lots of air flow in. Or I wear long, loose skirts, kind of "ethnic" style (like from India). They let the air flow, too. I usually wear flip flops or sandals with them.

The uniform of coastal South Carolina most of the year is long shorts, t-shirts, shades, and flip flops. :lol:

I love long loose skirts too...they are so comfortable! I have a few of them which are great for summer wear! They let in a lot of air which cools my legs in the extreme heat. I wear sandals with them too! I pretty much wear sandals everywhere from late February to mid-November here in south Texas. We have very long summers here!

I do not care much for capri shorts - they do not look good on me at all. I prefer jeans or skirts. I don't have the legs to wear short shorts right now. However - on the top part of my body I tend to lean towards spaghetti tops and tank tops and things like that. They go well with the skirts.

Back